Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ray / Bob

by ONotz 1 review

Ray/ Bob some freard and mikey is in this too!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-16 - Updated: 2011-04-17 - 2082 words - Complete

0Unrated
He kissed my shoulder, then my neck, then my lips. I wasn’t pushing away but I felt I had to. “No Ray.” I said and he backed off. “What’s wrong Bob? You usally are the one doing this.” He said confused. I nodded “It’s just Frank and Gerard told us. Why can’t we tell them?” I said hurt. If he didn’t want to tell anybody, does that mean he dosen’t love me?

He looked at his feet. “Bob…I’m just…How can I explain this?” He said to himself looking away. I figured it out. “You just want to use me!” I screamed and he put his hand to my mouth. I turned and got out of his bunk. I walked to mine crying silently. He didn’t come after me. How much does he want me? I couldn’t take it. I had a plan…

I sat staring at the ceiling until I herd Mikey get up. I waited until he was in front of my
Bunk to quietly sobbed. He stopped and I could feel he turned. I sobbed again a little quieter and whimpered. “Bob? Are you alright?” He said pulling back the curtain. I let out a shaky breath. “Yeah…” I said trying to make it seem like I was covering up something. “C’mon Bob. Tell me! It will help!” He whispered fiercely. I shook my head. “Not until were lone ok?” He just nodded and smiled. He walked away and I got up.

I knew Gerard wasn’t awake so I walked to his bunk. I tapped his shoulder. “Can I borrow your make(sob) up bag please?” I asked quietly. He groaned and said “K…” And fell asleep. That was weird…he didn’t even let Frank borrow his make up. I walked to the bathroom with the bag. Mikey looked at me eyeing the bag and I just looked away. I walked into the bathroom and pulled open the bag. Jesus…

(Gerard’s Makeup)

5 Foundations (one for each of us, he is very prepared.) I put it on first.

19 Different colors of eyeliner. (I picked the brown one) I put it on.

3 bottles of eye care drops. (Drops that make the swelling and redness go away) I dropped them in my eyes.

Then I returned his bag. I looked like a slightly paler Bob. I actually looked a little better. I turned around to come face to face with Ray. I just turned and went to the booth Mikey was at. He walked past as I said ‘good morning’ to Frank when he walked through. He stopped and stared at me. “Bob...are you wearing make-up” He said seriously. He eyed my face and rubbed a little off. He smiled proudly. “better’ He said and got his coffee. I looked at Mikey he shrugged. Ray sniffes and Mikey turned to him. “Just a little cold.” He covered up and went to lay down with his coffee. He probally loves it more than he loves me…

Frank stared at me as stared at the table. “Bob…why do you have a hicked on you neck? We haven’t stopped for a week!” He said counting up what all has happened Mikey jumped up and yelled “You’re going out with Ray!” He yelled and Gerard walked in. His face looked confused. Ray came in to with his hands on his hips “Isn’t that what we were talking about last night. Before you started crying and walked off?! Didn’t I say I didn’t want to tell them!?” He screamed and I sobbed. “Exactly Ray! You didn’t want to tell them! You never were! You were using me!” I said sternly and stood up and walked to my bunk. I kept mumbling ‘love’ under my breathe. I jumped into my bunk and quickly fell asleep. The locket Ray gave me was still around my neck…and it was going to stay there.

(Ray POV)

I herd bob go to his bunk. I sat down at the booth across from Gee and sighed. I slammed my head against the table. “I can’t believe it!” Frank said and I looked up. “Bob looks good in make-up!” He said while looking at Gerard. He nodded “I proudly say that I taught him how to do it!” he sad while leaning back tacking a drank from his water bottle. I sat up. “I’m leaving.” I said and he spit half the bottle in my face chocking. Frank looked frightened and Mikey was on the floor laughing. I whipped my face off and stood up. Gerard pulled me down “1-We have a show 2- your in replaceable 3-…” He looked down at his hands “I don’t want you to leave.” He said. Frank jumped up and waved his hand “Remember this!?” He yelled pointing at his ring. “I do!!” He cried and Gerard chuckled. “not like that baby. I just- (pause, sigh and sweat) Ok, maybe a little like that…But the main reason is for-“ I herd Bob before I saw him. I also felt the swiftness and weaving. I herd the gunfire to. What was going on!?

Still Ray’s POV.

We were In Iowa and driving. Now I was sitting in a hospital looking at an unconscious Frank. “Do you think they were aiming at us, or just a random target?” Gerard said looking at his boyfriend with sad eyes. I looked over at Bob. He was sleeping peacefully.
He didn’t know I was leaving. “I think I’m going to go and pack. I said and stood. Gerard held back tears. “Please Ray! Don’t go yet!” He pleaded. I shook my head “I can’t be here unless he wants me!” I said pointing at bob. “I f you need help go to him. He is the sweetest guy ever. I honestly don’t know how I couldn’t love him. Oh and the reson I didn’t want him telling you yet was I was going to propose.” I said pulling the box out and handing it to Gerard. “Keep them if you ever feel like using them…” I said and glanced at Frankie. “Bye Frankie.” I said and he whispered bye and turned over. Mikey stood behind us watching me and Gerard. “Bye Gee, Mikes.” I said and turned to Bob. “Bye” I said and kissed his forehead. I walked out of that hospital room to hear Gerard small sobs. I couldn’t go back unless Bob loved me. It would break my heart…again.


(two weeks later, Christmas, Ray’s POV.)

Ring. Ring. I swung my legs over the bed and grabbed my phone. “Hello?” I said not looking at the ID. Big mistake…

Gerard voice filled my ears “Hey man. Momma Donna wanted you to be here for Christmas dinner. I’m guessing your still in Jersey. Haven’t talked to you.” He said.
I smiled to myself. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes!” I said and I could here the smirk in his voice. “Thanks man.” He coughed awkwardly “Bob’s at his parents so you don’t got to see him…” He said. I felt guilty “Thanks for calling gee. Tell everybody I love them and will see them in 30 minutes!” I said and he coughed again. “Love you man, bye!” He said and hung up. He still loved me? Gerard is the most forgiving person with white hair ever…


I knocked on the door. Mikey opened it and jumped into my arms for a hug. He pulled back “I’ve missed you!” He yelled and hugged me again. This time I managed to hug back. I stepped away from him and he pulled me out of the snow ridden front steps. I looked around to see Gerard talking to frank. Frank gets distracted easily and saw me. I put my finger to my lips and he smiled. He turned back to Gerard who was still in his mind talking. “Sure you’re the greatest!” I said and he turned about to say something but I tackled him. Bob walked behind us and tapped my shoulder. I looked at Gerard in fright and he had the same expression. Frank sighed and said lamely “Surprise?” I looked at Frank. “If I didn’t love you I would kill you!” I said and tackled him. Which was easy because he’s like 4’9. “Ray get off my boyfriend! That’s my job!” He whined when donna entered. “We all know Gerard! Be quieter at night!” She yelled and his face went crimpson red and everybody else stared at him. Bob busted out laughing and it eneded with everybody laughing and me still over Frank. Gerard pulled a serious face. “Get-Away-From-My-Boyfriend!” He yelled and pushed me off Frank and started sucking face. I got up and turned. I ran right into Bob. “Uh…sorry!” I said and followed Donna into the kitchen where I watched her cook. I’m in deep trouble…


(Bob’s POV)

Ray walked into the living room and saw a fro on top of Frank. I tapped his shoulder and he turned. My heart went fast when I saw it was ray. He looked frightened until Donna walked in. Funny moments…I wish I had a camera! I really do! His face –PRICELESS-

I waited until every7ody went to sleep except Ray to tell him to walk onto the porch. I was sitting on the swing. We were only apart for 3 weeks but it felt like a lifetime.
He sat down by me. I sighed. He looked sorry “Bob, I wont hurt you again!” He said but I wanted to say something but he kept talking. “I umdertand you think I was using you but that’s not it at all! But I also understand you don’t want me.” These words echoed in my ears and a few tears slipped onto my cheek and I shackily said “What did you just say? What are you talking about? Don’t you know I love you?” I whispered. He sat there shocked. He leaned down and cupped my cheek he sat there and looked into my eyes.He wiped some of the tears off my face with his thumb. My face went tingily when he touched it. What would he say?

(Ray’s POV)

My mind went a million ways. He loves me? LOVES ME? That’s why he left me! He didn’t want to be hurt! I sat there and stared into his eyes and softly said “Do you mean that?” I said and he smiled. I just looked at him. I didn’t know what to say. “Baby, all I want for Christmas is you! Can I have you please?” He begged and I nodded. “Anything for you. You are my world! I love you Bryar! Don’t you dare say no!” And I kissed him so hard I fell on top of him in the swing. I herd someone cough and I sat up and looked. There were two men looking at us. One with short white hair and one that was 4’9.
Frank giggled “You guys are worse then a chick flick! Really bob, all you want for Christmas is bob? I can’t believe it!” He said seriously. Then Gerard looked away blushing at what Frank said. “How long have you been there?” I said. Frank turned. “We followed you out here. The whole time!” He said and started twirling around.
Gerard looked embarrassed. “Uh…Sorry?” He said to us and I nodded. I put my arm around Bob’s shoulder. “Merry Christmas Gerard!” I chuckled and he smiled. “Merry Christmas Ray” He said and pulled Frank inside. Bob than moved to face me. He swung his leg over my waist and sat in my lap. He had his body toward me. Looking deeply in my eyes. “Merry Christmas Ray.” He whispered lovingly still staring into my eyes. “Merry Christmas bob!” I said and kissed him with so much passion the next then we new we were in the snow. I didn’t care if I got sick…Just if me and Bob got sick together!


END!

Do not review saying you want a sequel! I just don’t think I can write sequels! OMFG! Gerard is behind you! Did I make you look? Darn…

LOVE ALL WHO REVIEW! JUST SAYING!
Sign up to rate and review this story