Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are young and we dont care!

Forever Alone

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro,Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] [!] - Published: 2011-04-16 - Updated: 2011-04-17 - 885 words

0Unrated
Hey so I haven't updated in ages but its mainly because I don't know if anyones reading so rate and review and I'll think about it...

Forever Alone.

// Her lipstick stains, all over my neck
The wrong shade of shady
and still in my bed.
'Cause she's got nowhere to go,
And its where she belongs.//

Gus sang the song worse then ever, it was my song I wrote it soon after my parents kicked me out. A small reminder of the shit I went through before I started 'living the dream'. As I walked off stage I saw Gerard and gave him a quick wink before picking up my vodka and heading towards the tour buses in the parking lot, far from the venue. I was so close to freedom just a few more feet and I could hide in my bunk until the show ended but Georgiee was soon right behind me. I took another swig of my vodka "its not healthy you know" she said putting a hand on my shoulder making me turn around "what isn't?" I asked innocently. "You know what Kim!" I could see she was getting angry.

I hated seeing her angry I always did, Georgiee had been my friend since I moved to Jersey from Cali' when I was seventeen. "What would your parents say?" She asked her voice softening and her face pleading "don't talk to me about them bastards!" I screamed. As if she even had the balls to talk to me about them at sixteen they kicked me out and left me on the street and for the past four years I've been screwing myself through every jam I got myself into. "Your gonna be twenty in a few days Kimmy, get your shit together!" She boomed as I stormed off to the bus. I was better off alone.

~few hours later~

It was safe to say I was wasted, the five bottles of alcohol on my bunk signified this. I heard the giggles outside and wanted to know what they were about so I stood up to only fall down again. When I was outside I noticed the blazing heat and tore off my hoodie exposing my Hello Kitty tank top and belly ring along with the skull tattoo on my lower back and heart tattoed on my hip. I dumped the hoodie once I saw the heap of clothing and black hair layed next to a bush, Gerard. "Hey dipshit" I giggled shaking him hard until he stood up and brushed himself off "did I hurt the plants?" He slurred hugging me "no I think they're okay" I continued to giggle and kissed his thin pink lips. I was forever alone unless with Gerard, I guess I felt like he was the only other person on this tour who didn't give a shit about love and couple crap.

Gerard's P.O.V

Kim impaled herself on my rock hard member and I thrusted upward guiding her hips. I kissed her neck as she moaned in my ear "gee...gah!" It was like music hearing her moan especially when it was my name. I came inside of her and she followed, Kim collapsed on top of me and I flipped her over making her giggle. I kissed her chest and rested my chin on her shoulder "Kimmy, what is this to you? What am I to you?" I whispered kissing her shoulder and staring into her big eyes, I felt so empty but those eyes god they were so gorgeous. Anger bubbled inside me why was I worrying about how she felt about me, we agreed this was only physical.

"Erm...well I thought we had our agreement" she muttered and I sat up in the bunk the curtain pulled completely shut. "But is that all you want? You don't want someone to hold you at night or-" Kim cut me off by putting a finger on my lips and then lying down again "I don't need anyone else kay?" I nodded after she spoke, not even Kimmy Rae needed me. Nobody did, I was some alcoholic using some girl to keep the press off my back and I was fucking a girl who was just as lonely and messed up as myself. Maybe it wasn't worth it anymore. If anyone could hear my thoughts right now they'd babble on about the fans and stuff like that and I loved the fans but I needed something else.

I grabbed Kimmys hand and lead her outside it was just starting to get dark and I was in my shorts and hoodie whilst Kim stood in a pair of shorts and tank top, the image of her angelic naked body was still in my mind and I wanted it to stay there. I wanted it to be my last thought. "Kimmy I want you to go to bed and have nice dreams kay?" I whispered holding her body close and breathing in the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. "Okay but you have to sing me a lullabye" she teased holding my arms around her waist, I kissed her neck for hopefully the last time. "Maybe another time sugar"



Sorry if its bad+short!, I have tons of ideas I'm just shit at writing it...sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story