Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me

Where Am I?

by annabel-lee 9 reviews

Thank you phantasma, Abigail305, emocutter91, and theescapist99! I'm glad you liked the last chapter and I hope you like this one!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-17 - Updated: 2011-04-17 - 244 words

2Exciting
My head throbbed a bit as I started to wake. The throbbing worsened and the next thing I became aware of was I couldn't move. Did the guys do this as a joke? Where am I? opened my eyes. The room was a light purple and the walls were dirty with mud smears. There were posters all over the walls but I couldn't tell what they were of. I squinted but it was no use, my eyesight was still far too blurred. It seemed like the really dirty bedroom of a girl. Only a bare light bulb hung from the ceiling and it flickered once in a while, making the room go from dim to pitch black. I stayed there disoriented and confused for about fifteen minutes until I realized that it wasn't the guys. They weren't coming to get me. That I was tied to a chair.
My memories of last night came back all at once. The bus breaking down; the crisp, clean air; the whisper; being grabbed. The images were stuck in a loop in my head. Haunting my over and over as I realized how grave a predicament I was in. I still couldn't believe it even as I sat tied to the chair beneath me. It had to be a dream, right? I squeezed my eyes shut and concentrated on waking up. Wake up! Gerard, you lazy, imaginative person wake UP!!
I opened my eyes. I was still there.
Sign up to rate and review this story