Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Ready to Fall

by falloutboy8793 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 864 words

0Unrated
It's been about an hour since the Dandies left. The vampire guarding my door was getting restless. I, on the other hand, was getting tired and dozing off. The book I was reading didn't help much either. My eyes began to close and I was finally getting back to sleep when, guess who comes back...the Dandies.
Suddenly, I hear a man scream in pain, and that's when I heard all hell broke loose. I heard many screams now and realized that brought people here to dine in. I jumped up, shaking.
"Oh my god, oh my god." I kept saying over and over, pacing by my bed. There is no way this is really happening. Soon, the screams disappeared and all that could be heard was that bastard William's laughing and the men who screamed first in pain was still alive, now whimpering. I decided to at least open my door to get some more information. I opened the door and there stood Brendon, his mouth and clothes covered in blood. I gasped.
"He knows." Brendon said, his eyes wide.
"What?" I asked confused.
"He knows about us and how you gave blood...he's pissed." Brendon looked behind him to make sure no one was there,
"How?" I felt the fear setting in.
"He can read minds...he read mine right as I got downtown." Brendon sighed, grabbing my hand gently. "He wants to see us both, right now."
"What about the man that is still alive down there with him?"
"He won't be for long. William explained that we will see him before..." He went quiet. He just turned and led me to William's office. We passed the main hall and I almost puked. The smell of blood was overwhelming and there were about five bodies just sucked dry. One of the bodies was a ten year old boy. Brendon gently pulled me away from the scene and we went to William's office. "You ready?" Brendon let go of my hand as we stopped at William's door.
"No." I said as the door opened, revealing William, sitting on his desk with that goddamn smile on his face.
"Brendon, Kathryn. So good to see you." William said with no waver in his disgusting smile.
"Wipe that smile off your fucking face, William." I growled. "Why are we here?" With that, William's smile fell and was replaced with anger. Not rage, but that stern look that a parent gives their child when they are in huge trouble.
"You know why my dear."
"So we are going to be punished for MY choice of giving blood to one of your own so they can heal themselves and continue to serve you?" I snapped back. "Nice leadership skills buddy." By the look on William's face, he was going to punish me, but at the moment, I didn't care. William opened his mouth to say something, then stopped and smiled.
"Brendon, Kathryn, you must meet our new guest." William smirked and snapped his fingers. Instantly, there were another three additions to us in the room. The two standing, holding up the third man, were obviously vampires. The man that they were holding was the one that I had heard earlier, screaming. He was covered in blood and the only sounds coming from him, showing if he was even conscious, were low groans. Poor guy couldn't even lift his head. "Kat, I know you've met him before."
"Kat?" The man whispered, still not lifting his head. The vampire holding the man's right side, grabbed his hair and pulled, showing his face to me. I recognized immedently.
"Oh my god!" I nearly screamed. I looked at William, who was still smiling. "You fucking bastard!!" I tried to grab William, which what good would that have done, and was stopped by Brendon grabbing me around my waist. The two vampires holding one of my best friends, who I thought to be dead and gone, dropped him right in front of me. I pulled myself away from Brendon and planted myself right by the man on the floor. "Patrick?" I whispered, pulling his hat off and looked at his injuries. Most of the blood was coming from his neck. I tried wiping the blood away, looking for the wound, but the blood kept coming. At this rate, Patrick was going to die from the blood loss.
"Kat, you're alive." He murmured and he closed his eyes, breathing heavily . The tears were falling uncontrollably.
"Yeah, I'm here, and human." I whispered back. So many things were running through my mind, I barely heard William talking to Brendon.
"Take her to her room and I will have the hunter placed with her. You are to be the guard at her door, but you are not to interfere with anything that goes on in her room, understood?" William said, seriously.
"Yes sir." Brendon answered, but I heard a little confusion in his voice. I looked at Patrick again. His strawberry blonde hair was matted with blood and from what I heard over the conversation, Patrick was going to be with me. Whether it be him, his dead body, or something else, I didn't know.
Sign up to rate and review this story