Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Keep Your Eye on the Money

Here's My Feelings, Take Care of Them

by coleypoke22 1 review

Tommy Lee seems like a strong, tough guy. But what happens when he faces a reality of falling in love with his best friend?

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 1371 words - Complete

2Original
The beautiful hazel-eyed beast decended upon him. He shivered and bit his lip, acting coy. It always worked on him. Nikki saw the playfulness in Tommy's smile, and he thrust his lips onto his. Tommy closed his eyes in bliss, savoring every moment their lips touched in a passionate embrace. He grabbed the back of Nikki's head gently and wound his hand through the rough tendrils poking out of his head. He smiled underneath the kiss and Nikki circled his hips on Tommy's. Nikki sat up, and started to unzip his leather pants when a loud banging came from outside the door.
"Who the fuck is that?" Tommy demanded, angry the moment was interrupted. Suddenly he felt a slap on his collarbone, and he found himself in a dark hotel room, distinguishable by the tacky wallpaper and ornaments. He looked up and saw Nikki fully clothed, not seeming to be into Tommy. He then realized it must have been a dream. "Damnit, what?" Tommy asked, rubbing his sore eyes. He looked down and saw a large tent underneath his sheets. Nikki followed Tommy's eyes, and raised his eyebrows. "I was practicing in here, and you were whimpering in your sleep so I looked over at you, and your dick was standing to attention. I couldn't stand being in a room with you like that, so I woke you up. Dreaming about Heather, then?"
"Yeah, something like that," Tommy said, biting his lip and running a hand through his mangled hair. He knew he couldn't tell Nikki about the dream, ever. He'd kept his feelings to himself for a while now, he could keep them longer. But Nikki was starting to sleep around a lot more now, and it was getting harder to keep his feelings bottled up. Tommy noticed Nikki heading towards the door, and he jumped up and threw on his underwear. "Nikki, wait, there's something I have to tell you." Tommy decided he needed to let his feelings out, he couldn't stand holding it in anymore. But when Nikki's piercing eyes met his, it became nearly impossible. "Uh, I don't really know how to say this. I don't even know if I should."
"What is it, Tommy? You can tell me anything. We're best friends."
"That's just it, Nikki, it will possibly ruin our friendship."
Nikki looked puzzled. "How could anything ruin our friendship? Did Vince tell you I fucked Heather? 'Cus I didn't. It was just a girl that looked like her and Vince happened to walk in on me-"
Tommy put a finger to Nikki's lips to silence him. Nikki looked confused at the embrace, and Tommy slid his finger off the very defined jawbone of the man he was in love with. "I really need to tell you something. It has nothing to do with Heather or who you fucked or what Vince said. I just need to tell you that ever since I've met you, I've been in extreme love with you. You're just perfect. Your eyes are so angelic, and you are so funny and interesting, and I love being around you. I've kept this a secret for a long time now because I didn't want you to call me a fag and never talk to me again. I also don't wanna ruin the band's image by having a gay dude in the band, but I just had to tell you. So there, I said it." Tommy exhaled, and looked at Nikki expectantly. Nikki scrunched up his eyebrows, and rubbed his hand on the back of his head. "Bro, are you just shitting with me or something? Are you trying to tell me you're gay and you're just being an asshole or something? I don't care if you're gay."
Tommy sighed sadly. "No, I'm bisexual. It doesn't really matter what my orientation is, I just know that I really do love you. I'm not fucking with you or joking or anything. I really am in love with you. I have been ever since I've gotten to know you. I just felt you needed to know."
Nikki stepped away from Tommy a little bit. He ran his hand over the door knob before looking up through his mess of hair at Tommy. "I gotta go think for a while. Why don't you call Heather or something?"
"No. Well, I don't know. But sure, I'll see you later."
Nikki opened the door knob and left the room, slamming it shut behind him. Tommy sighed, and realized his whole body felt empty. He felt drained. He started pacing, and it led him into the bathroom where he looked at himself in an oval-shaped mirror. He placed his hands on the sides of the vanity and pushed himself closer to get a better look. Makeup smeared down his cheeks in disgusting clumps, blush on his ears, lipstick on his nose. Pimples on his chin and forehead, greasy hair falling limply in groups, rough stubble on his cheeks, and dark circles underneath both eyes. He decided on a shower, first of all. If he was going to win Nikki over, he'd have to look halfway decent. He walked over to the shower and turned it on full blast, and looked around for towels while the water heated up. In his expedition for towels, he found a can of Barbasol, a blue disposable razor with a clear cap on it, a pair of tweezers, a small pair of tweezing scissors, makeup remover pads, and a small bottle of aftershave. He got into the shower and washed the dirt and hairspray build-up out of his hair, washed his body of the grime, and touched up on his manscaping. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, and rubbed another one through his damp hair. He shaved the stubble, popped the zits, and removed the rest of the makeup caked on his face. Feeling cleansed, he put on his dirty leather pants and a sweaty t-shirt, and reapplied the mass amounts of makeup, before jacking his hair up again with a whole can of AquaNet. He stepped out of the bathroom to find Nikki sitting on a chair in the corner, his back facing Tommy. He was holding his guitar and mumbling something while strumming a few different notes and chords. Tommy cleared his throat, but Nikki didn't turn around.
"Did you, uh, did you think about what I said?" Tommy asked. Nikki turned to face Tommy then. His face looked pained, or confused. Tommy already knew that Nikki was going to say that it would never work or he was straight or-
"I've been thinking, Tom, and I realize I've always been aware you've been attracted to me. I kinda guess I was just seeing things, like when you'd bite your lip or act coy, or smile whenever I'm around. I know now that I've liked you as well, but I just took those gestures as tricks of the eye. And when you just told me, I felt weird. I don't know why. I mean, I think I'm straight, but there's something about you that I can't deny that I'm hopelessly in love with. I just, I don't know. I'm so confused."
Tommy looked at Nikki with hope, but tried to not let it show. "Well, Nikki, ask yourself, do you love me? Do you want to be with me?"
"I did ask myself that. I know that I love you, but I don't know if we could be together. Would it put the band in danger? I just don't want this to fall apart. Not us, I mean, but the band. We're finally together and we're pretty big. I'm worried this will crash and we won't have anything to do."
"Nikki, we could have a secret relationship," Tommy said, walking towards the bare-chested man. "Nobody needs to know about it. It could just be our secret."
"But what happens when we're not having sex with a bunch of women or showing affection to each other by accident?"
"Well, we'll have to deal with that when it happens, I guess. But right now, I've got to tell you about this wonderful dream I had last night..."
Sign up to rate and review this story