Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm Screaming Too

by glambert30stmMCR 1 review

The truth is Frank doesn't know what he wants.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 422 words

1Original
Gerard's P.O.V.

The screaming comeing from the tv still some how managed to keep Frank sound asleep on my lap.While he laid on me I started thinking exactly what was going on in that strange mind of his.Frank was the most complicated person I had ever meet.
I still remember the day we meet on the playground.I had always loved him since then and I have never stoped.He had always told me that he loves me.
He will always tell me he wants me without saying a single word.
The truth is Frank doesn't know what he wants.
He does what he's told, and cares about other people opinions but his own.He needs to learn how to take control.But for now I am here for him.
I do love Frank but I know he doesn't have the same feelings for me as I do for him.I've only told him I loved him once and evan then it was in a jocking around way.
Since Franks life was controlled he was unhappy most of the time.He was in clubs and sports that he didn't evan like and went out with people he wasn't evan entrested in.He never really did anything that brought him joy.
The thing that I wanted most for him was to be happy and i've told him that and everytime he tells me that the only way that can happen was for me to be with him.I just look the other way and skip the conversation.But Frank doesn't know, he thinks people should get married just because they have a couple things in common or just the fact that they make a cute couple.He sometimes makes me crazy when he is all over me for a second and then runs to somebody he just meet like 5 minutes ago and he knows nothing about him or her.He just frustrates me sometimes,but for some reason I always quickley forget about it when he smiles at me I just can't seem to stay mad at him .And he knows that which is one reason why he often does little things that he knows will make me mad, and he quickly acts all cute and innocent.Another thinf that gets to me.
Right now he is in a off and on again relationship with the quarterback in school but its a secret for now.I know its typical but he is.Another thing he is not intrested in.
Sign up to rate and review this story