Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Ya Fuckin' Dancer!

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-21 - Updated: 2011-04-21 - 1379 words

4Original
I woke up to the light of the door opening. I looked up to see Poison striding over to me. He dumped a messy pile of creased fabric in front of me.
"Get dressed Rib-Cage." He mumbled. Rib-Cage? I looked up at him confused.
"Come on, you don't really wanna be walking around in your underwear all day do ya?" he mocked.
I looked down at my barely concealed body. The scars all across it from Korses 'games'.... and the jutting out ribcage that helped the show of my starvation. I understood the nick-name now.
He turned his back as i slid into the 'Exploited' t-shirt that hung from me like a child playing ghost with her mothers bed sheets. Then i pulled on the also baggy cameo shorts, passed my legs witch had the hair lazerd off so it would go back when i 'moved in' with Korse. It hurt so bad. I fasoned the belt and he turned back around. I stood their fiddling with my hands, scared and embarrassed. My stomach growled and i felt my self growing more and more faint.
"Come on." He rolled his eyes and pulled me along, not seeming to notice he was squeezing the burn he had given me. I winced in pain as he pulled me through into what looked like a dinner.
Once again all eyes were on me. Poison shoved me down onto a seat Holding food in front of my face.
"Now how about you eat up and tell us everything you know about BLI?" He asked me shoving a spoon in my hand and putting a bowl of hot mushroom soup in front of me. His attitude had changed
since the morning. Kobra and Ghoul sat next to me and started to eat from their own bowls while the guy with the eye-patch took a seat next to Poison, looking at me like i was some kind of rare bird. They all looked so different unmasked.
I slowly let the spoon go into the delicious smelling soup, not sure if it would be snatched away before i could eat, another of Korses 'games'.
"Go on Rib-cage" Kobra slurped from next to me. "We aren't exactly gunna let you starve now are we?" he asked going back to his soup.
I put the spoon in my mouth. God it was so good. I had forgotten the taste of mushrooms after the years with only cheese sandwitches and apples. I started putting it in my mouth faster and faster.
"Slow down we ain't gunna steel it." Laughed eyepatch man.
"Jet let the girl eat, she looks like she needs it..." Sighed Ghoul.
Jet. That was his name. I felt a little better knowing all their err... 'names'.
I slowed my pace a little. Man it was good.
A mug of something was put next to me and Kobra gestured for me to drink it. I let the liquid pass into my mouth. Rum! The drink burned the back of my dry throat. I used to be str8-edge but i also used to have free will so fuck it... I gulped it down.

"Now. We have given you food, drink and clothes. You owe us some answers." Poison stated. "What are BLI planning, and you better talk this time." he warned.
Of course i didn't.
"Poison we gotta get heading." Jet said standing up.
"Fine."

I was dragged out to the car and the warm ground attacked my feet. The sunlight hurt my pure white flesh. I shoved in the back between Kobra and Jet. Looking out the window to the barren dessert, the sun was lower in the sky. God it was bauetifull, hanging in the evening air.
As the car sped away into the empty dessert a radio in the front switched on.

"Look alive sunshine..." A familiar voice spoke. "Its good ol' Dr Dee, here to update your lovely little minds with the latest of the late. Ok so, first my love goes out to those ghosted this afternoon in the old fairground in zone 4. Moonlight-Glitter, Monster-Pillow and Snail-Box. We lost some brave little killjoys today. But they wouldn't want us to dwell on it so lets get to the good news. So as you all know a certain group Of Killjoys made it into Korses very own home this very morning and caught themselves a feisty little treat..."

i suddenly sprang to attention, making the boys on either side of me attimaticly reach for their guns, then they giggled and relaxed, watching me listen intently to the radio.

"So they get to the shiny-headed masters bedroom and find them selfs a secret room. So naturally they burst down the door and what do they find ladys and jellybeans? None other than Korses own little sex kitten. You know, the one he likes to brag about, the obedient little drac-girl. All nice and bondaged up with her little gimp hoodie on. The boys ain't really sure what to do with the poor little thing."

I felt my Cheeks flush with anger. "poor little thing"? Who does he think he is!?! My fists clenched off their own accord. I felt the guys smirking at me. I wanted to scream.

"Half starved to death and covered in scars... but staying loyal to Korse and keeping quiet when questioned, she took herself a swing of the fist and tried to shoot dear old Party Poison. At one stage the boys were considering shooting it out of her, but that idea was quickly dropped. Sooner or later though, kittens gunna need to spill the beans or her precious master o~"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" i screamed lunging forward for the radio but being pinned down by the boys on either side of me. The car screeched and swerved as Poison hit the breaks. I screamed and screamed... a nioce that i hardly even recognized as my vioce. My throat felt like it was going to fall apart after the lack off use.
But i wouldn't stop.
I was yanked out from the car and i skided to the ground, tearing a gash in my leg, but what one more scar? I jumped from the dry ground and lunged at Kobra. He held me back half startled half amused. I screamed and punched him dead in the face making his nose burst with red liquid. Jet pulled me away from him and i kicked and struggled until i hit my target between his legs. He let go of me instantly and i went to start running. Ghoul knocked me down to my knees. I was growling with fury. My palms heated and scraped by the ground under them, my fists went into clenches again. i was trembling. A pair of boots stopped in front of me, i hid my face behind my shoulder length light ginger hair. Still on my hands and knees. Unable to stand. I heard a nioce from next to my head. I lifted my head slowly, eyes full of rage. Poison stood above me, aiming his gun.

"Get.Up." He warned.

I laughed. I couldn't do anything but. I had spoken. For the first time in all these years i had not only spoken but shouted. I had fought back like i did in the old days of being an anarchist teen. Fuck it felt good!!! I kept laughing. Damn good laugh to! Fuck These bastards! The could shoot me now and i die happy.

He was staring at me puzzled.

"Did you not hear me? Stand up Ribcage!"

I felt Kobra lift me to my feet. Still laughing into the sunset. Like i was invisible.

"WHO ARE YOU TO KORSE!?!" Jet screamed more upset than angry.

I laughed in the cunts face. Ghoul pushed me against the car and held a taser to my neck.

"Just fucking shoot me." I laughed.

He lifted an eyebrow.

"GO ON THEN!!! DO IT IF YOUR SO GOD DAMN TOUGH!!!" I laughed, my Glasgow accent cutting into the silence.

Poison and Ghoul put there weapons away.

I fell to the ground in laughter.

YA FUCKIN' DANCER!!!




---------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to update, as iv siad before i dont have a comp so watever.... XD
Sign up to rate and review this story