Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bullet-Proof Beauty and Co, the true lives of the fabulous killjoys of battery city!

Bullet-Proof Beauty and Co, the true lives of the fabulous killjoys of battery city!

by MCRFREAK1996 0 reviews

just some characters and their backgrounds in first chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 863 words

0Unrated
Characters and backgrounds so far

Name:Onyx Iero A.K.A Bullet-Proof Beauty
Age:15
Height:5'6"
Appearance:short pixie bobbed onyx black hair with a purple streaked side fringe lying over her left eye, honey-emerald coloured eyes laced with purple eyeliner,multi-coloured snake bite pierced lips covered in purple lipstick, 6 tattoes a heart with wings spreading from her lower back round her hips to her peirced belly button, a skull on her left shoulder, the letters 'BTYLS'(Better Thank Your Lucky Stars, inspired by Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day)on the side of her left hand Rage & love going across both sets of her knuckes, 5 black stars on the back of her neck and a small black star between her right thumb and index finger wears a black leather jacket with various band badges, a purple tank top, black studded skinnie jeans, purple and black studded belt, dark purple hi-top converse, black bandana and black and purple striped fingerless gloves.

weapon: black ray gun with purple broken heart on barrel and trigger.

family: siblings, Frank Iero Jr (Fun Ghoul), Nicola Iero (Diamond Desire), Emma Iero (Blonde Bombshell) (deceased).

friends: Tia Oldham (Atomic Wolf), Gerard Way (Party Poison), Mikey Way (Kobra Kid), Ray Toro (Jet Star), Dr. Deathdefying.

background: at the age of twelve Onyx lost her twin sister Emma, she never really got over the greif and became one of the groups best shooters in order to get revenge on the draculoid that killed her sister her brother Frank trys to keep her from atempting suicide when asked why she wants to do it she always replys with "i just want to see Emma one more time" then breaks down in tears everytime.


Name: Tia Oldham A.K.A Atomic Wolf
Age: 16
height: 5'3"
appearance: short blacky brown hair with blonde over the top, bluey green eyes laced with black eyeliner, neon pink lipstick, black jean jacket with rips in the sleeves, black t-shirt with a picture of a howling wolf on it, black skinnie jeans with neon blue vertical stripes with rips in the knees, black scuffed army boots, 1 tattoo DEAD BOYZ tattoed on her knuckes on a background of knuckle dusters, tattered black skeleton ficgerless gloves.

weapon(s): black and blue ray gun and a double sided pocket knife known to Tia as 'Mr.Shiny Slicy'

family: kidnapped by BL/IND when she was 10

friends: Onyx Iero(Bullet-Proof Beauty), Frank Iero Jr(Fun Ghoul), Nicola Iero(Diamond Desire), Emma Iero(Blonde Bombshell) (deceased), Gerard Way(Party Poison), Ray Toro(Jet Star), Mikey Way(Kobra Kid), Charlotte Jackson(Manga Master), Dr. Deathdefying.

background: at the age of ten her family wrre kidnapped by BL/IND most of her family got given the miricale drug except Tia she managed to escape and came across three of the killjoys she now calls family the two twins onyx and Emma she also found frank and got adopted by the Ieros'


Name:Charlotte Jackson A.K.A Manga Master
Age:15
height:5'5"
appearance:fire red shoulder length hair,bright blue eyes, light make up,paint splattered denim dungerees and band t-shirt and paint spattered converse and light purple paint splattered eye mask.
weapon:paint splattered ray gun.
friends:bullet-proof beauty, fun ghoul, party poison, kobra kid, jet star, diamond desire,atomic wolf, blonde bombshell (deceased),Dr. Deathdefying.

Name:Frank Anthony Iero Jr A.K.A Fun Ghoul
Age: 20(his real age is 29 but i had to bring it down slightly for this story)
Appearance: shoulder length black hair, chestnut brown eyes with flecks of green, loads of tattoes, wears green and yellow and black tattered clothing, black boots, green and purple frankenstien's monster mask.
weapon:green ray gun
family:Onyx Mortisha Iero(Bullet-Proof Beauty), Nicola Iero(Diamond Desire), Emma Iero(blonde bombshell)(deceased), Tia Oldham(Atomic Wolf)(Adopted sibling).
friends: Gerard Way(Party Poison), Mikey Way(Kobra Kid), Ray Toro(Jet Star),Dr. Deathdefying.

Name:Gerard Arthur Way A.K.A Party Poison
Age: 20 (again i had to bring the age down)
Appearance: bright cherry red hair, hazel-golden brown eyes, wears loads of different coloured
clothing, black boots, yellow mask with blue shapes, black bandana with pink poka dots on.
weapon: yellow ray gun
family: Mikey Way(Kobra Kid)
friends:Onyx Iero(Bullet-Proof Beauty), Nicola Iero(Diamond Desire), Emma Iero(blonde bombshell)(deceased), Tia Oldham(Atomic Wolf), Frank Iero(Fun Ghoul), Ray Toro(Jet Star), Dr. Deathdefying.

Name:Ray Toro
Age:20
Appearance: Not sure what to put: dark brown blacky afro.
Weapon:blue ray gun
friends:Onyx Iero(Bullet-Proof Beauty), Nicola Iero(Diamond Desire), Emma Iero(blonde bombshell)(deceased), Tia Oldham(Atomic Wolf), Frank Iero(Fun Ghoul), Dr. Deathdefying, Mikey Way(Kobra Kid), Gerard Way(Party Poison).

Name: Micheal(Mikey) James Way A.K.A Kobra Kid
Age:20
Appearance: blonde hair combed back with blacky brown roots, don't know what else to put.
family: Gerard Way(Party Poison)
friends:Onyx Iero(Bullet-Proof Beauty), Nicola Iero(Diamond Desire), Emma Iero(blonde bombshell)(deceased), Tia Oldham(Atomic Wolf), Frank Iero(Fun Ghoul), Ray Toro(Jet Star), Dr. Deathdefying.

A/N THAT'S IT FOR NOW I WILL PUT UP A AUTHOR'S NOTICE TELLING U ABOUT THE NEW CHARACTERS
Sign up to rate and review this story