Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is a Two-Way Street

Part 2! Part 2!

by Diddy-Mow

Second chapter. There's Waycest porn in this one, so if that squicks you, don't read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 2229 words

?Blocked
Gerard and Mikey walked through the front door at one in the morning, adrenaline and fresh blood pumping through their bodies. They were horny and feeling dominant and full of power, as they always were after feeding.

The blood had been sour and bad tasting, but neither had complained while they drank from him. Afterwards, they had just glamoured him into thinking he had been bitten by a prostitute, and that he asked her because he was into that kind of thing. It amused them while keeping their real identities safe.

The guy had been a business man, an adulterer, and his blood had been tainted with guilt and greed that made it taste all the more disgusting.

But they had to eat, and so they chose him. He was a bad man, anyway, and although they didn't end up killing him, they both felt dirty and guilty.

But the feeling of dominance and power and sexual arousal overwhelmed the dirt and the guilt, and it continued to lurk inside of them even before dawn, when they were laying in bed.

Dawn wouldn't stop Mikey, though. Dawn could come, the sun could rise, and they wouldn't even know because of the heavy duty curtains in front of the only window, secured so no sunlight could penetrate through and burn them.

He pushed Gerard down onto the bed, crushing his lips against his brother's. Gerard was fine with this, but he didn't want to be bottom tonight. He wanted to take control.

He could feel the difference in the way Mikey was breathing-- even though they both had no need to breathe, it was a hard habit to break-- he was panting. He kissed hard, brutal, nipped at Gerard's bottom lip with his teeth, his fangs just scraping the sensitive skin. The way he was pushing down forcefully.

Gerard broke away from the kiss and panted, “I thought I was topping tonight?”

Mikey just leaned down and whispered, hot breath and grazing teeth against the shell of his ear, “Fight me for it.”

Gerard, being the dominant type when it came to everything Mikey, and because he was older, sometimes enjoyed showing Mikey who was boss. It was always just a little friendly tackling and painless slapping. Playful stuff that wouldn't hurt either of them.

Gerard's eyes locked with Mikey's, and he said, “You're on, fucker.”

He struggled out from Mikey's tiny weight, and managed to flip the younger boy over. After a little bit of effort, though. Mikey fought back.

'Little shit,' Gerard thought, but they were both laughing, a little breathless. They loved to do this sort of thing. It was a game for both of them.

Mikey liked to call them 'bonding sessions. Maybe if we add a little leather, we could call it bondage sessions, instead', and Gerard was totally cool with that.

He eventually managed to sit on top of Mikey and straddle his small, narrow hips. Mikey began to thrash, his face screwed up in a grimace. His glasses had long fell off and were either on the floor and waiting to be crushed, or somewhere on the bed and waiting to be crushed. They couldn't stop now, though. The game had to continue.

He craned his neck, trying to sink his teeth into the arm that had him pinned at the throat lightly.

Gerard felt triumphant, like he wanted to show off for Mikey. But he quickly realised that that could mean letting Mikey go.

So he said, his voice low and gravely, “Come on, Mikes. I know you got more fight in you than that.”

Mikey grinned up at him, mischievous. Then he sneakily used the lapse in Gerard's concentration to bite his forearm hard.

Gerard shouted, “Motherfucker!” and jerked his bleeding arm away.

Mikey stole the opportunity to flip Gerard into the covers on his belly before the older brother even had a chance to register what was happening.

It suddenly dawned on Gerard that this had just bypassed a game.

It was complete and utter fight for dominance.

Mikey spat, “Fuck you. You don't think I can take you?” from where he was perched on Gerard's lower back, plastering one arm to Gerard's side and the other folded around his back. It looked painful, Mikey thought, but Gerard wasn't making any noises of pain, or saying the safe word.

Gerard thought quickly-- he didn't really want to lose this kind of masculine authority over Mikey-- and said, “No, I don't. I'm smarter than you, I'm faster than you, I'm stronger than you, and I'm the older brother.”

“Fuck you,” Mikey growled.

Before he had a chance to take complete control over Gerard, Gerard used all of the strength in his body to fling Mikey off and press his back into the nearest wall.

He had been holding out on Mikey until now, because of the fact he was the younger sibling. No matter how old he was, he would always be his baby brother. But Gerard felt this sudden burning desire to dominate. Take complete control and break.

Mikey twisted in his grip where Gerard had his wrists pinned down beside his waist, and Gerard's thigh slipped between Mikey's limber legs. His thigh promptly told him that, hey, Mikey was kind of hard.

This only encouraged Gerard further, and when he thought about his own dick, he realised that he was pretty hard, too. Then he thought, 'I'm totally gonna own my baby brother.'

He forced Mikey down, Mikey resisting every inch of the fucking way. Gerard managed to finally force him onto his knees, trapping him between the wall and himself. He moved his knees to either side of Mikey, squeezing against his shoulders to keep him still.

He continued holding onto Mikey's wrists tightly. Mikey had his fists clutching onto the fabric of Gerard's jeans. He stared at Gerard's swollen crotch and thought, 'I am not sucking Gerard's cock, even if it kills me.'

Above him, all Gerard was thinking about was how this would show the little shit.

He transferred one of Mikey's wrists to the other hand so he had one free to unzip his pants. He tugged his dick out with some difficulty. His cock was really interested in the proceeding, pointing towards the ceiling.

He grabbed the base of it and pumped it a few times as Mikey continued his struggling.

He turned his head to the side, making angry noises in the back of his throat. Gerard's dick responded to the little noises very positively. Mikey's fingernails dug into Gerard's hand.

Gerard forced his cock down a little so it was pointing straight at Mikey's face. Mikey looked at it through a scrunched up eye, his stomach dropping involuntarily.

“Fucking suck it, bitch,” Gerard growled.

Mikey replied with, “No, you fucker!”

Gerard squeezed his knees harder against Mikey's shoulders. “You will because I'm the oldest. And if you bite it-- if you bite it, you'll be fucking sorry.”

Mikey made a noise that got caught between a whimper and a fuck you.

Gerard didn't even care anymore-- he was so fucking worked up and angry. He let Mikey's wrists go completely and Mikey tried to get away but he couldn't. Gerard was indeed stronger.

All he saw was Gerard's cock, staring him right in the eye. Gerard grabbed his jaw with strong fingers and sharp fingernails. He pressed hard until Mikey opened his mouth; he only opened it a little, so Gerard forced a couple of fingers inside just to keep it open.

Surprisingly, Mikey didn't offer any resistance. He just let them in.

Gerard pushed the fingers in and out a few times, just to feel. Mikey gagged a little-- Gerard felt a sadistic pride burst in his chest. ‘I did that.’

The thought turned him on so much that he didn't wait any longer. He just used his fingers to keep Mikey's mouth open as he shoved his dick inside. He did it slow so Mikey would feel it better.

The whole time he was pushing in, Mikey didn't look up. Gerard could see the shadow of his eyelashes fanning across his cheekbones.

When he got all the way in, he snarled, “Fucking look at me.”

Mikey's eyes snapped to him. They were full of resentment and hate and maybe something that could be fear. Gerard pulled back then thrust back in, so hard that Mikey's head knocked against the wall behind them.

His head swung with Gerard's hips and Gerard planted his hands on Mikey's shoulders. He just fucked his mouth.

He fucked it really fucking hard-- he suddenly had no consideration for Mikey at the moment. He was only focused on fucking into Mikey's throat so hard that he wasn't going to be able to talk after he was finished.

Gerard lost himself in everything-- he didn't even know what he was doing or how long it was going on for.

Then his orgasm sneaked up on him fast, and he shouted, “Fuck!”

He quickly pulled out of Mikey's mouth. His face was already a wreck-- tears leaked from his eyes and saliva from the corners of his mouth.

Gerard came all over his little brother's tear stained face.

And Mikey just took it.

He took it with his eyes softly closed and his lips parted slightly and his head tilted into it.

The whole time, Gerard distantly thought, “Yeah, you take it, you fucking whore.”

When he stopped coming, realisation dawned and Gerard felt like he was going to collapse. A wave of nausea washed over him.

“What the fucking fuck did I just do, Mikey?”

Mikey was still looking up at him with come stuck to his eyelashes and his hair and cheeks and his pretty mouth.

Then he licked his fucking lips.

Gerard said, “Fuck. I'm-- I'm so sorry, Mikey. Mikey.” He tugged him up. Mikey's hands let go of Gerard's jeans after a little persuasion.

Gerard used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe the come from Mikey's face, because he may be crying.

But he couldn't even look at his little brother with come-- his come-- all over him, fuck, and Mikey just smiled.

He smiled that little secret half smile, and said, “Totally what I was aiming for.”



*

MAKE UP SEX with Mikey, Gerard thought, was probably one of the best things in the fucking world. He let Mikey fuck him as hard as he wanted after the whole forced blow job incident, which Gerard found out was Mikey's whole idea in the first place only after he came all over his face and made a total dick out of himself.

He was the worst brother in the world, but Mikey assured him he wasn't, that he had actually enjoyed it.

Gerard had still been wary though, and promised to let Mikey fuck him as hard as he wanted whenever he wanted. Mikey considered the size of his boner, trapped away in his jeans, and tackled Gerard to the bed, tearing his brother's clothes off and pinning him to the bed.

And Gerard fucking loved every minute of it.

Afterwards, they fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was night again. Mikey yawned, stretched, and began the search for his glasses. He patted around the bed for a moment, before crawling around the floor. He couldn't find anything in this room, it was a pigsty, and it didn't help that Mikey was half blind.

He crawled over to Gerard's side of the bed and patted the sleeping man's hip. Gerard made a little sound, his foot twitched, and he promptly fell asleep again.

“Gerard!” Mikey shouted, right beside his ear. Gerard didn't wake up.

Mikey growled in frustration, stood up, and pulled the blankets off Gerard's body. They were both still naked, but neither one cared in the way that was normal.

“Wake up, lazy fucker. I swear to god. Where did my glasses go? Gerard. Geeeeeeerard. Gerar-uh-uh-uh-arrrrrd!--”

“The fuck are you doing, Mikey?” Gerard's eyes were still closed, but he swatted at Mikey with a hand, which was a good sign. He was moving.

“I need you to find my glasses for me.”

A groan, he rolled over and curled up again. “Where's the fucking blanket?”

He looked over, bleary eyed, at Mikey who held it up in one hand.

“Give it-”

“No. Help me find my glasses first-”

“Give it!”

“No!”

Gerard rolled over and launched himself off the bed, tackling Mikey to the ground. The blanket flew out of his hand and landed near them. They both scrambled for it, Mikey grabbed Gerard's ankle and dragged him backwards, crawling over his brother's naked body. Gerard growled and playfully bucked Mikey off his back-- Mikey went rolling under the bed-- and Gerard quickly got to his feet. He snatched the blanket before Mikey had even realised he was under the bed.

Gerard heard a muffled, “Fucker!”, and he kicked Mikey's foot that was visible. Gerard was about to walk away, but when he put his foot down something crunched underneath his weight.

He squeezed his eyes shut. “Shit.”

From underneath the bed, Mikey laughed.


*
A/N: Since everybody loved this story so much, I decided to post this. If you DO NOT like waycest, then click back right now and DON'T leave a comment. Thank you :)
Sign up to rate and review this story