Categories > Books > Diana Wynne Jones

The Garden Pool

by GayGrasshopper 0 reviews

Swimming in a fantasy pool. But just for a while. But while your there, let your dreams wander.

Category: Diana Wynne Jones - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sophie Hatter - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-22 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 246 words - Complete

0Unrated
Your secret garden, in the midst of a crystal castle.

It is filled with oak and cherry blossom trees, lilies, orchids, roses, morning glories, and a lush, brilliant green grass carpets the floor.

Little spots of water lillies float on the edge of the pool.

You step over to the pool and gently slide your feet inside the warm water.

You slide in, wearing nothing but your porcelain skin.

The water is at least twelve feet deep, and the color is of the most rich turquoise. It is like liquid jewels.

Your hair streams all around you, unable to be tamed. It slides over your breasts, tickling them, and you give a small giggle.

Orange, white, and black Koi swim around you ever so gracefully. Joining you in a dance of passion. They are your spiritual lovers.

You close your eyes as you enter into pure ecstacy.

You open your eyes and see the multi-colored coral. Blue and purple and pink and green.

The Koi glide against your skin as they swim about you, giving little loving touches.

Your hair floats above your head and you look up to see the warm, sun shining down into the turquoise jewel. Its warmth makes you want to never leave.

But sadly, in the end, you eventually run out of air.

You swim up to the surface and you realize that you are in your comfy bed, in your dark room surrounded by night.

It was all a dream.
Sign up to rate and review this story