Categories > TV > Degrassi > He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

by Carinalove41804 0 reviews

After moving in with her cousin Sean, Autumn has to get used to life in Canada. Only one person strikes her attention but its someone she shouldn't mess around with. She falls in love wit him, only...

Category: Degrassi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Craig Manning, Manny Santos - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-21 - Updated: 2005-05-21 - 493 words

-1MarySue
Prologue

I sat up in bed with a jolt. I had to be having a nightmare, right? I glanced around an unfamiliar room: blue walls, a tiny maple dresser, and the mattress that was laid on the floor. It wasn't a nightmare; it was real life. I had moved in with my cousin Sean so he wouldn't have to be alone. Sean had some rough times and just needed to get out on his own. I couldn't let him live alone and rot away. He does have a girlfriend, but apparently there was nothing she could do. I remember getting that call about a week ago from Sean...

"Autumn! Sean's on the phone. He wants to ask you something," I heard my mother's voice from inside. I had been lying on our private beach working on my tan.

I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist while running into the house. "Thanks, Mom." I took the phone from her tight grip. She never really cared for Sean; he was the black sheep of our family. "Hello?"

"Hey Autumn how are things out in California?" my cousin's voice sounded so far. It didn't sound like the same Sean that I was so close with.

"Things are fine, but things definitely could be better. What's up?"

I heard him clear his throat, "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind moving up here with me. I moved out and I have this little apartment all to myself and it's kind of lonely. I need someone here with me...please?"

Startled by his request, it took me a minute to regain my thoughts. "Um...Sean, what about your girlfriend; where is she?"

"Ellie has to take care of her mom. Her dad is in the troops, so it's just the two of them and I can't take her away when her mom needs her. Autumn, you know I wouldn't ask you for anything unless I absolutely needed it. I need you..." his voice trailed off. He wasn't just asking; he was pleadingly with me.

"Sure. I'll be there as soon as I can."

And that was that. I explained to my parents that I was needed by Sean. Sean wasn't one to ask for help. My mother was a little resistant to the idea, but eventually my father coaxed her into letting me go. I packed my bags and I got on the first plane to Canada, where Sean lives.

But Sean isn't the only one who lives here anymore...I live with him. I left my life behind to help my cousin and so far I didn't see much of an improvement. Starting tomorrow, I would be going to school with Sean. I just hope I made the right decision coming here. I love Sean and I really hope things work out while I'm out here. Only I didn't know what trouble lay ahead of me. If I only knew, things would be a lot different.
Sign up to rate and review this story