Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 3

by MyWatercolourRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 319 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV

"I can't do this anymore, Frank." I said to him, almost breaking down.
You could see him thinking for a minute. "You got your car keys?"
I nodded.
"Give them to me. Let's go." Frank took my hand and started walking out of the building, through a back entrance in the o2 that he knew quite well, avoiding all the fan girls. He walked me to the car, opened the passenger seat for me and shut the door when I got in. He went over to the driver’s seat, got in and locked the car.
"Now, Gerard, what the fuck is going on?"

FRANKS POV.

I got in the car and brushed Gerard’s hair out of his face.
"Now, Gerard, what the fuck is going on?" I asked, quite calmly compared to how i was actually feeling.
"Frank, I...I..." He tried to answer, looking for the right words.
"Aww, Sugar...” I soothed as I pulled him towards me. "Shh...”
We sat there for a minute and then I put the keys in the engine. Gerard sat up.
"Where are we going?" Gee asked.
"I'm not sure, but you need to get away from here for a bit."
Gerard nodded in agreement, sat back and put his seatbelt on.
"One sec," I pulled out my phone. There was one text from Ray, one from Mikey and one from Bob.
Open Message from Ray: 'We've cancelled the signing. Just make sure Gerard's okay.'
Open Message from Mikey: 'Thanks for taking him out, I think he's gonna need us.'
Open Message from Bob: 'Tell him you fucking like him already! It’s so obvious, Frank.'

Shit. Was it really that obvious? I mean, Bob never missed a beat, but was it obvious to the others? My phone beeped again. It was from Ray.

'Yes it is obvious. Ask him the fuck out already.'
Sign up to rate and review this story