Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now calling Dr. Way

Now calling Dr. Way

by nuerue 3 reviews

(Frikey) Mikey is a doctor at the mental hospital in order to watch out for his brother, a patient there. Frank is a new patient that Mikey is having a hard time separating himself from. But What h...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 694 words

1Ambiance
“Dr. Way, I hate to wake you but your brother is acting up again and he doesn’t listen to anyone but-”
“I’ll be there in a second.” I respond bluntly and hang up the phone. I look at the clock and see that it is sadly 4am. I sigh and slowly start to get out of bed.
“Whats wrong, baby?” I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear a voice next to me. I turn around and see a naked women in my bed. She was looking at me with compassionate eyes and a sweet smile, but I swear I had never seen this girl before in my life. I didn’t know what to say, I was desperately trying to remember how she could of gotten into my room. I hadn’t had a drink in two years and 13 days so it shouldn’t be like before.
“Is it the hospital? I don’t know why you even bother coming home anymore.”
Now I was really confused.
“I’m really sorry but who are you?” I asked rubbing my eyes.
“Oh, no one.” I stopped rubbing my eyes and saw there wasn’t anyone in my room. I looked around my room quickly and found that I was really alone. I went and grabbed my glasses of my night stand and walked to the other side of the bed. I put my hand on where she was laying and felt the cold sheets underneath it.
“What the hell?” I mumbled to myself but I couldn’t wonder about it for too long, I had to get back to the hospital. I got my clothes on and rushed out the door, I already wasted enough time talking to no one. I quickly drove to Clara Maass Medical Center.
I swiped my I.D to get in and quickly walked to room 109 and saw only one person in it, and he was not my brother.
“I’m so sorry for making you come back Doctor, I know it was your day-”
“Where is he?” I asked Marcos.
“Well you see he was getting more and more hyped up and-”
“Where is Gerard?” I asked again
“They gave him a sedative, he’s in C-Wing”
“A sedative? I gave full instructions on how he was to be treated and this was not in them.” I left Marcos and headed to C-Wing.
There he was. Laying on a bed starring blankly at the ceiling.
“Hey Gee, are you feeling alright?” I asked standing next to him.
“Better then Dr. Locke” He said slowly not looking at me.
“Dr. Locke? Gerard, you like Dr. Locke.”
“I changed my mind, Mikey.” He said and I told him I would be right back. I walked to the phone and dialed Locke.
“Hello?” I heard his annoyed voice.
“Hey Jon, It Mikey.”
“Your brother bit my arm. Hard. I have 12 stitches now.” He said as a matter of factly.
“I’m really sorry Jon. You know he didn’t mean it. Do you know why he did it?” I asked looking over my shoulder to see the still motionless Gerard.
“I went to give checks and he was at the door, waiting for me. He said that Craig ‘told him about me’ and then he bit me and wouldn’t let go. We tried to wait for you to get here Mike, but we had to give him something.”
I sighed and rubbed my eyes from under my glasses.
“Its alright, I’m sorry you got hurt.”
“Hazard of the job, happens to the best of us.” he said and hung up.
I went back to my older brothers bed and looked at him.
“What am I going to do with you?” I asked quietly.
He slowly turned and looked me in the eye.
“What can you do?” he replied. “go back to sleep, you look tired.”
I almost could of laughed.
“I can’t it’s almost my shift.”
“Oh good then you can bring me back to my room.” he turned back to the ceiling. I sighed and rolled Gerard’s bed back to A-Wing.
Sign up to rate and review this story