Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 6

by MyWatercolourRomance 0 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 310 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV.

I was actually ontop of the world for the first time in ages. I was on Gerards bunk on the tourbus with my notepad. Gerard was asleep and I was at the foot of the bed. I wanted my iPod. Fuck it, I took Gerards. He had LostAlone playing. He hadn't stopped listening to that in forever. He was so cute when he slept. I smiled and went back to my notepad. I didn't know if i wanted to draw or write. I put my hand on the page and let it flow. It drew three manga drawings that I recognised to be from a Japanese anime I'd been watching. Then it started writing lyrics. Nothing amazing but it was good enough.

When the lights go out,
Would you take me with you?
And carry all this broken bone
Through six years down in crowded rooms
And highways I call home..

Gerard woke up and smiled at me.
"Gee, go back to sleep, it's 3AM." I stroked his face. "Seriously, Bob's fonna be grumpy enough in the morning with all the airport shit, don't stir stuff up."
Gerard yawned but ignored me. "Not tired." He grinned.
"Gerard, you're like a fucking 5 year old!" I giggled.
"Could a five year old do this..?" Gerard whispered, leaning over me, pinning me back and kissing me.
"Mm, I guess not." I breathed and smiled as he jumped off me. 
"Hey, did you guys eat?" Gee said, sitting back down.
"I didn't, Ray, Bob and Mikey got you McDonalds I think." I yawned, getting under Gerards duvet.
"Why didn't you eat, Frankie?" Gee asked, moving next to me.
"Just wasn't hungry," I answered, looking away and hoping he'd see through my lie.



A/N
Right, I have 13 chapters written, i think. So, I'll upload them todat, then start writing longer chapters :) xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story