Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 12

by MyWatercolourRomance 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 275 words

1Original
MIKEY'S POV

I was in the hospital. I was in pain. But the only thing I could think about was Alicia. Would she ever remember me? I had the urge to cut again. Ray, without even looking up from his magazine, seemed to read my mind.
"Don't even think about it, Buddy."

GERARDS POV

I was an absolute fucking mess.
"I need a cigarette." I walked out of Mikeys hospital room. Frank followed, slipping his hand in mine.
"Baby, he'll be fine." Frank smiled. "Trust me." 
He waited until we were outside before kissing me. I kissed him back half-heartedly. He realised I wasn't all into it and stopped and stood up.
"Look at me, Gerard." I kept facing the floor. "Gerard." 
I looked up. 
"He's going to be fine. He lost alot of blood but he'll be fine. The doctors said he'll be on stage tomorrow. Honey, stop worrying. None of this is your fault." 
I broke down. Frankie led me to my car we'd used to take Mikey and opened the back door. He climbed in and across the seats. I climbed in after him and after a couple of minutes shuffling, we found a comfortable position. Frank texted the guys telling them where we were and that we were sleeping for a bit.
"Baby, I love you." I smiled, looking up and kissing him on his jawline. 
"I know," Frank teased. He grabbed the blanket I always kept in my car when we were in England, and put it over us. He put his hands round me, on my stomach, and leaned over me and kissed me. "And I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story