Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Blind Date (FRERARD) One-shot

by Paranoia_Destroya 6 reviews

Mikey sets Gerard up on a blind date. Will it go to plan or will it end in tears?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 1542 words - Complete

0Unrated
I recently went through all my documents and I came across this. I wrote this ages ago, never finished it and forgotten about it. I have just finished it off and I thought I should publish it. So here you are. Enjoy! Please R&R if there is anything wrong because I haven't checked it through properly as I didn't have time.

I need to shut up. I will go now and let you read the story. Tell me what you think :)


'What the fuck am I doing here,' I thought to myself. 'Stupid Mikey.' He set me up on a blind date with this guy who I didn't know anything about apart from the fact he played guitar. This guy was 10 minutes later. I was sitting in a burger house in New Jersey waiting.

I looked up from my nail bitten black nails to see a man with long curly dyed jet black hair. His eyes were hazel and underlined with red and black heavy eyeliner. He had a scorpion tattoo just visible on his neck. He wore black skeleton gloves on his hands and was wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt and a red tie which was worn casually with black converses. His whole look screamed casual and emo and I liked it. Mikey sure knew my type. His eyes were dazzling. I couldn't look anywhere else.

When his eyes met mine I saw him take in a sharp breath. My own breath got caught in my throat. I cleared my throat, still not taking my eyes off his and indicated to the empty seat opposite me. He looked down awkwardly and took the empty seat. He was staring at his gloves with his hands in his lap. I coughed. He looked up at me and my heart thumped really fast.

"Uh... um... I'm Gerard Way," I said offering him my hand.

"Umm... Frank Iero," he took my hand and shook it.

"Do you wanna order something?" I asked.

"I'll have whatever you are having," he said casually.

I called the waitress over and I saw her check out Frank. Frank seemed oblivious to her and just kept his eyes on me.

"What can I get you?" she said.

"Um, two veggie burgers please, and two sodas" I said looking at Frank. I saw him smile and I swear my heart stopped. Wow, his smile was breathtaking.

"Sure," said the waitress and she walked off.

"Is that ok?" I asked Frank.

"Yeah that's fine, I love veggie burgers," he said, smiling again.

I couldn't tell if he was lying to not make me feel bad or if he actually liked veggie burgers but when our food came he ate every single bit. I guess he really did like them.

We spent most of the time talking about our favourite bands. He liked pretty much the same stuff as me. Misfits, Motörhead, Iron Maiden, the Smashing Pumpkins ect...

Towards the end of the night I was debating inviting him back to mine.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to mine for a while? I have a few films we could watch. You might like them," said Frank, looking down at his lap.

Well I wasn't gonna turn that offer down.

"Sure," I said. "My brother dropped me off so let me just call him and tell him not to pick me up until later."

"I can take you back later, if you want?" he added.

"Okay, I'm still gonna call him though, to tell him not to bother," I said, pulling my crappy phone from my pocket and held down the 4 button.

"Hello?" said the voice from the other end of the phone.

"Hey Mikey, it's Gerard."

"Oh hi, Gee. How's your date going?" I could hear some cockiness in his voice.

"It's going great Mikes, I'm just calling to say Frank is gonna drop me off later. That ok?"

"Yeah that's fine, have fun," and with that, he hung up.

"So, all set?" Frank asked me, standing up.

"Yeah, let me just go and pay," I walked over to the till and paid for the food.

It started to rain as we left the burger house. Frank huddle close to me as we ran to his car. We got absolutely soaked as we slid into his ride.

When we got to his house, he offered me a towel and a pair of black joggers and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. He pointed towards his bathroom and said I could get changed in there. The clothes smelt of him, sweet and delicious. When I came out of the bathroom, wet clothes in one hand, he was standing there in a pair of black joggers and a Misfits t-shirt. His hair was all ruffled and it looked really cute.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" he asked, sitting on the sofa.

I sat down next to him.

"Anything really, preferably something scary, I like scary films."

"Me too," Frank laughed. He put a DVD in the DVD player and pressed play. It was one of the Halloween movies. I loved these.

"Oh cool, Halloween 3. I love this film." I exclaimed.

"So do I, my birthday is actually on Halloween." He said.

"That is awesome! Anything else I should know about you?" I asked him, smiling.

He held up his hands so I could see his knuckles. Written across his fingers were letters that spelt the word ‘Halloween.’

"Now that is cool!" His hands looked so soft, I just wanted to hold them. But I couldn't.

About halfway through the movie, I could sense that Frank was getting scared. He was curled up against my side. His little petite figure gripping my body. His arms were laced around me and every now and then his buried his head in my chest. Once the movie had finished, the room was plunged into darkness and I felt Frank's breath on my neck.

As his lips moved up to mine, I took a deep breath, taking in his heavenly scent. His lips pressed softly to mine and he moaned slightly. I gripped his hips with my hands. I flipped us over so he was below me and began to nuzzle his neck. I bit down gently on it and he moaned.

"Harder Gee," he breathed and I bit down harder on his neck and he shivered below me.

His hands raked down my back as he dug his nails into my hips and then gripped my ass. My lips were pressed firmly on his now and I moaned into his mouth. My lips parted slightly and this allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We both moaned quite loud.

His hands moved and I could feel them moving toward my front, in between our two bodies and I felt him grip my growing erection.

I felt something buzz in my pocket and I instinctively said, "Oooh, I’m vibrating."

Then I blushed at what I had just said and explained I meant my phone. I reached into my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Mikey. Trust him to call me at a time like this. Pressing the answer button, I shushed Frank and put the phone up to my ear.

"Gee?" I heard Mikey ask, worriedly.

"Yeah Mikes? What's up? I'm kinda busy right now." I winked at Frank as I said that and he giggled.

"Where are you? It's almost 2am!"

"Shit! Are you being serious?" I looked at the clock. Mikey was right. It was 1:50am.

"Yeah, I had to make out to mum that you had to go to the shops. She knows you went on a date but not that you went back to his house. I'm sorry Gerard; I shouldn’t have left it this late." Mikey babbled in my ear and I pushed myself off Frank and flicked on the light switch.

Frank dived under a pillow as the bright light hit his eyes. He peeked over the pillow as his eyes adjusted to the light. This made me giggle.

"Don't be sorry, Mikes. It's my fault; tell mum I will be home in about 30 minutes. Tell her I have bumped into a few mates or something. I owe you Mikes. I'll see you soon, love you." I said to him.

"Love you too, see you in a while." Mikey said and he hung up.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and looked at Frank. He was pulling a puppy dog face and he looked so cute.

"Look at the time Frankie, I need to go home." Frank looked up at the clock and swore loudly.

"Shit! I didn't realise that was the time." He jumped up and straightened out his clothes.

"Sorry Frank, I've a brilliant time. Maybe we could meet up sometime?" I winked at him and he smiled.

"Sure, next week sometime, give me a call and we can arrange something." Frank grabbed my hand and wrote his number on it in black ink.

I got home, apologised to my mum and ran upstairs to tell Mikey all about my date.
Then I waited about 1 hour, the longest hour of my life, and called Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story