Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

We're Being Hunted Down

by angelic_chaos 2 reviews

FRERARD. It's the year 2019. The most important thing is to stay alive to see another day. Amidst the chaos and confusion, Gerard believes there is no time for love. He gave up on it years ago. Or ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 893 words

1Exciting
Author's Note: Hello people =) So I've decided to have a go at attempting to write a Frerard, so if this sucks I am terribly sorry. I hope you enjoy it anyways. Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Mikey will be in the next chapter as this is just like a prologue. Please review and tell me what you think at the end of it.

PROLOGUE
He tapped his finger hard on the desk a smile casting itself on his features. In front of him was a traitor. One that had betrayed him after he so kindly went out of his way to help the person. Any person who went against his rules, his ways, they would be eliminated without any second thought.

The person was held up by two draculoids either side. Blood was running down the top of his head, to his chin and he had several cuts on him. Even though he had been brutally beaten, he was still looking up at Korse with disdain. He was brave, right to the end. Like every killjoy there was.

Korse hated that. He hated the looks of those disgusting killjoys. He wanted to kill and destroy them all. Every last one of them. That was his goal, and this boy in front of him wasn’t an exception. He knew what would happen to him, even the boy knew. But he wasn’t cowering in front of him begging for his life.

No, the killjoys didn’t care about their lives. They cared about the lives of others. That was their weakness that was how they could fall. Korse stood up from his desk and made his way over to the boy slowly. The boy looked at him straight in the eye, never looking anywhere else.

“Now, tell me. Where is Party Poison and his cohorts?” he asked the boy, his voice dripping with venom.

The boy snorted trying to shrug off the draculoids that were holding him down. If he had his ray gun he could escape the predicament he was in. But he had it taken away when he was captured. It was over for him now, he knew it. But he wasn’t going to sell out ‘The Fabulous Killjoys’. Never would he do such a thing. Never would a true killjoy sell out his friends. He spat on Korse’s shoes as the evil man looked at him with a mix of disbelief and pure anger.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the boy said sarcastically.

Korse would have been surprised if the boy hadn’t come out with something like that. He’d have to get through to the boy the proper way. He knew from experiences that being nice in a way to killjoys was bad. It didn’t work.
They knew very well that you were faking. So the only thing to do was to be cruel, horrible, evil. So that was what Korse would be. He leaned down as the boy felt something cold touch is chest. It was Korse’s gun. It had slain many. It had the blood of many killjoys and would have one more sooner or later.

“I’ll ask again boy. Where are they? If you don’t tell me, you can kiss your sorry life goodbye,” he threatened.

But still the boy didn’t waver. Instead he grinned like nothing was going to happen. He wasn’t scared of Korse. He knew very well that Korse was not joking. But if he to die, then he’d die. He’d be sent to killjoy heaven, where the rest of his long lost friends had been sent. Living was good, but he didn’t want to give what Korse wanted.

“To die would be an awfully big adventure,” he smiled quoting what Peter Pan had said when he was faced against his enemy Captain Hook.

It seemed all killjoys seemed to believe they were like the silly character in a children’s story. But this one was not going to have a happy ending. Korse had had enough. He could always have his mind read. But after that he would die. That was for sure.

“If you wish to die, killjoy. Then you’ll get it. And Party Poison and the rest of them will follow after you,” he prodded the boy’s chest with the gun.

The boy gave a cocky laugh, “The fabulous killjoys aren’t that easy to beat. They’ll fight and rescue all of the people you’ve taken hostage. They’ll destroy you.”

The boy seemed to be sure of that one. Korse smirked; he had ways of destroying the Fabulous Killjoys before they could even set foot in Battery City. It was only a matter of time now, until he could kill that Party Poison.

He could already see it. The man lying dead in his own blood. He wouldn’t die like the others. He’d die fit for what he was. He couldn’t wait until that day. When everything could finally be under control. When the sign PARTY POISON EXTERMINATED, would be sent all over Battery City, all over the zones. It was only a matter of time.

The end of this chapter :) Hope you liked it and PLEASE REVIEW. I'll update the next chapter soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story