Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

5

by nuerue 1 review

Ray actually talks to Mikey...or gets talked to. And a little frerard pictures.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 1576 words

1Original
SOOOO sorry about the lack of new chapters! lemme tell you life, it is one crazy thing. and it has been far too long since I gave you all some more of this story so Im going to get back on track!




“Miss Toro, Mr Iero, how nice of you to finally join us. I’m sure there is a good excuse for your tardiness?” Mrs. Peck was apparently being a bitch this morning.
“Not really Mrs. Peck, Got side tracked a little.” Frank said as we both took our seats. “Hope I didn’t miss anything too fascinating.” I laughed a little.
“Oh no, don’t worry, it was nothing you cant make up in the detention this earned you.” She said and turned back to the board to finish her sentence.
Frank rolled his eyes and starting writing on a paper. I watched as he folded it into a plane and flew it to me over the heads of the other students. I caught it and unfolded it.
“B.I.T.C.H. am-i-right?” was all it said and I had to laugh. I looked at him and nodded. I didn’t bother writing a response because my luck would be me trying to fly it back to Frankie and it flying to Mrs. Peck instead.
Instead I took out the picture I was drawing earlier and perfected the leash and started on the hand holding it. I carefully outlined a second person and had to keep looking at Frankie to make sure I did him correctly. It just about took the whole class to finish it off but when it was done I was once again proud of my work. I was startled when another airplane flew onto my desk. I opened it.
“Whatcha drawling?”
I figured I would take a chance with this one because it didn’t have anything offensive about the teacher in it.
“You’ll see after lunch, sweetie.” I tried to send it back to Frankie, but as expected it flew right to the teacher. A sure sign that the gods hated me.
Peck opened the plane and looked up at the class that was eager to know what she had to say.
“No, why don’t you show us now, Miss. Toro? I’m sure Mr. Iero is eager to see and can obviously not wait until he is out of my class to see it. Bring it on up here so we can all see what you drew in place of paying attention.” She ordered. I cursed the gods one last time before I opened my art folder hoping to find something, anything that wasn’t this.
“Now, Miss Toro.” She barked at me. I grabbed a picture from the middle of the folder and prayed it was okay. I walked, highly embarrassed, to the front of the class and handed her the folded paper. She smirked at me before opening it and then looked highly disgusted. I tried to look over her to see which one I ended up giving her and caught a glimpse of it.
Great, naturally I had to pick the picture I drew of Bert, at his 18th birthday Party, spanking himself with the leather crop Mini bought him.
Peck didn’t know what to do so she slowly folded the paper and gave it back to me without saying another word. I quickly walked back to my seat trying my hardest not to laugh. The bell rang signaling the end of this awkwardness and I was the first one out the door. I waited outside the class for Frankie and when he passed he held out his hand.
“Okay, hand it over now. It’s killing me.” He said and walked next to me. I handed him the Bert picture and saw him smile.
“I remember that. Left me a couple scars actually, he does not fuck around with that shit.” He said and I laughed pretty hard. “Now what did you really draw in class?” He asked handing me back the Bert one. I traded with him and stopped walking so I could see him face. He immediately turned crimson and had the look of shock on his face. The picture showed Gerard on all fours drinking out of a dog bowl with a spiked collar on, and Frankie holding the leash and examining his fingernails. I took back the paper from the frozen Frankie and left to go have my lunch. I’m sure he’ll unfreeze before he is too late for his class.
I walked to my locker and was shocked to see Shawn standing a couple lockers down from me. He had his headphones on over his beenie that just made him look even cuter. His head was bobbing gently to whatever he was listening to, as he was going through his folders looking for something. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He looked up at me as though he could sense I was looking and I turned red but I couldn’t look away. He looked quickly behind him to see if there was anyone else I could be looking at but the hallway was pretty deserted. He looked back at me confused. I finally tore my face away and quickly turned back to my locker, hitting a binder at an awkward angle and spilling my papers all over the floor.
‘Wow, I really can’t just look cool in front of this kid, can I.’ I thought mortified, and knelt down to began piling the papers up from where they dispersed all over the hall. I started mumbling about how the god’s can suck my dick and how they had some biased against me from the birth when I heard a chuckle.
“You know, the more you curse them, the more they’ll curse you, right? And I wonder who’s curse would be more efficient.” I looked up to see Shawn right in front of me. I don’t think I could of been redder.
“Well they started it.” I managed to say. He smiled.
“Hey, you... you were the one who ran me over, right?” He asked. I was wrong. I could get redder.
“Yes. I’m sorry I have to go!” I said and started down the hall in a run. I finally got to the cafeteria door when I realized that I didn’t close my locker door.
I looked back down the hall and saw the door was indeed still open. But there was no Shawn in sight. I walked back to it and saw that apparently Shawn put all my paper on one shelf and all the binders on another with the books.
It wasn’t perfect but it was nice. I saw on the door he put a post-it note with a drawn smile and said ‘you are an odd one.’ and then another drawn smile. I tore the note down and shut the locker shut with force. It was it’s damned fault I made an idiot of myself, again.
By the time I got to the lunch table everyone was up getting lunch already. I sat down with my packed lunched and looked at Gerard. His eyebrow was raised and his mouth was opening to ask something so I answered before he could ask.
“We talked, or rather I stared, he talked, I gawked, he was amazing and I ran away like a retard.” I said frustrated and slammed my head on the table. I closed my eyes sharply, that really fucking hurt.
“Shawn?”
“Yes. I ruined it. Ruined it, Gerard.” I said still not picking my head up.
“I’m sure you didn’t ruin it.” He said and I could just hear the smirk on his face. I held up my hand that had the sticky note and felt him unstick it from me and read it. I slowly looked up and saw him smiling.
“Nope, definitely didn’t ruin it.” He said and handed me back the sticky. “I’ll talk to him after school today. I’m sure it was fine.”
“Thanks, and tell me everything he says, Gerard.” I begged and he nodded happily.
“In rewards, I will show you the picture I drew you, in fact you can keep it.” I said happily opening my art folder and handing him the top one.
Gerard cocked an eyebrow and smirked.
“A crop eh?” I quickly grabbed that one back and put it in the back of the folder to not be brought up again and passed him the correct one. He actually had the decency at blush. His reaction was much like Frankie’s but short lived.
Bert sat down and was trying to get some of his hair out of his mouth. Gerard quickly shoved it into his pocket and threw me a look. I giggled and Bert looked at me.
“What are you giggling for?” He asked suspicious, Gerard glared at me so I had to improvise. I pulled the picture out from the back of the art folder and slid it to Bert. His face immediately lit up and he looked at me with teary eyes.
“It’s beautiful Rae! Can I keep it?” He asked excitedly.
“Of course you can.” It was giving me enough problems anyway. Bert hugged the picture close to his chest. The kid really had no shame. 

Sign up to rate and review this story