Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secret Love, Forbiden Kisses (Frank Iero) Rewritten

chapter 5

by vampirekitten67708 2 reviews

reviews please!!!! I guess this is kind of just filler/plot buliding or whatever soo not much happens

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 1535 words

0Unrated
Ever sense that day Frank hated me. I don't even know what I had done to him but he hated me for some reason. I never found out why, also I never found out why Mikey had had a black eye that day or why he felt like he had to lie about it. I had tried meany times to talk to him espically back in 8th grade when it seemed his face was never healed but he always changed the subject and no matter what wouldn't answer me. I felt so bad about not being able to help Mikey and when I voiced my concerns to Tish she told me Mikey would come around when he was ready. She hated seeing him like that to but it wasn't good to act upset around Mikey because it just made him more depressed. School passed by the same, really boring. No one was really talking that much because we had a lot of test in all our classes. As me and Marcus walked to the lunchroom I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away. I thought it mught have been Mikey or Tish but as I turnned to see who had grabbed me I felt butterflys creep into my stomache. Another thing that Frank wasn't supose to make happen to me. "What do you want", I spat at him. He was still holding onto my arm so I was standing face to face with him. It sucked he was taller then me because I had to look up to glare at him. But for once his face didn't show any sign of hatered like it always did when he looked at me. In fact he had a small cute smile on his lips. Grrrr, I crusd myself again, things weren't supose to be like this. He had a new power over me and I didn't like it. It made me look weak and gave him an advantage that I didn't like him having. "Can't a guy just talk to you", he asked like I was the insane one for being bitchy to him, when really it was the other way around. He was the insane one for talking normally to me. "Well yea a guy can talk to me. But you aren't what I'd consider a guy", I said still bitchy. I had a plan, I was just going to keep actting bitchy to him in hopes that my hatered for him would come flooding back but all it did was make me feel worse then I already did.
"Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone", I said in a defeated voice. Grate now I was letting him see the power he had over me. This wasn't going to go down easy. "Look I'm sorry for everything I've done in the past. I really am", he added seeing the disbeleaf cross my face. "I feel really bad for never even giving you a chance and I wanna change that. But I understand if you don't forgive me", he said in a sad voice. I felt my mouth drop in shock but I quickly closed it realzing how rude it looked. I mean this was Frank. The guy who hated me before I even opened my mouth to him. "Look why don't you meat at the back of the school today after schools over and we can talk", he told me. "Frank I really don't know I mean Tish would flip if she even knew I was even thinking about talking to you", I addmited to him looking at the ground. At this a smerik, one that I found cute played across his lips, "So your thinking about", he said raising his eyebrows at me getting a smack from me. He let out a small laugh then eveything got really quit for a few before he let out a sigh, "Tish and me didn't always hate eachother. Believe it or not there was a time when we never left eachothers sides. Ask Mikey about it. Look I'm gonna wait here for an hour after school so if you wanna come talk to me then you know were to find me. But like I said before I understand if you don't", he said this all in a small sad voice before walking away. This was a side of Frank I had never seen before. Hell I didn't even know he had a sweet almost vaurnable side to him. All I had ever seen was his thinks he's the shit asshole side of him. I stood there dumbfounded as I watched him walk away thinking. Should I take Frank up on his offer to try and be friends? What if I found out why him and Tish started to hate eachother. I mean that is if what Frank said was ture, then maybe I could help them work out their hatered and they would love eachother again. This all sounded so crazy though and I hate to admit it but I wanted nothing more then to have things go back to when we all hated eachother. At least then things where simple. No unwanted atraction to Frank just a firey hate. Now I had to worry about losing my bestfriends in the whole world and I was willing to risk that for a boy I once hated. I played Frank's words over and over in my head the whole time I walked to the lunchroom alone. "Ruby where the hell have you been", Tish asked me as I took my seat next to her at our table. Mikey was acting odd, I noticed. He kept shooting me knowing looks almost like he had knowen what I was thinking about. It didn't help anything that Gerard and Frank where sitting across from us. Gerard had his back to us but Frank was facing us watching me. He of corse didn't pay me any attention and it was like we hadn't had our little talk except for we kept looking up at eachother and I swear I saw him smile at me and that smile made my heart melt. "Ohh I had to talk to Ms.Peterson about why I failed my last math test", I lied. Well it wasn't a huge lie I had failed my last test but it wasn't her that had kept me. I could tell from the look that Mikey gave me that he didn't buy it one bit. But all I cared about was if my bestfriend believed the lie I fed her which she did.
I felt a pang of sadness when she bought it and went back to her lunch like nothing was wrong. But this was all very wrong. I sat there quitly while my friends talked and laughed like normal. Everything felt normal but it wasn't. I was being torn apart inside all I could do was hope that it didn't kill me or destroy the life I had come to know and love. I could tell from the look Mikey had given me that after lunch in Bio he was going to be giving me a talk. Mikey was a good kid he wouldn't tell Tish if I told him how I felt but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Tish kept giving me werid looks to but thankfully she didn't ask questions. The lunch bell rang and me and Mikey made our way to Bio my last class before my class alone with Frank and Gerard only this time I found myself looking forward to going to gym, another thing I thought I'd never do. Well if I'm gonna brake one of my big nevers might as well start braking all of them, I thought to myself as me and Mikey said our goodbyes to Tish and Marcus and quitly made our way to room 404. I knew Mikey was waiting until we where in the safty of the back of our class to talk to me so it came as no surpise when the bell rang and the teacher called for the class to be quit that he slid a note to me.

Mikey: What really happend during lunck?

At first I tried to pass it off like I didn't know what he was talking about. I shot him a confused look as I bent down to write: "I told you already I had to talk to my math teacher", and slid the note back at him. I watched as he read it and he gave me a look that told me he didn't buy it but maybe I'm imaging it I naively hoped. But I knew I was wrong when he pushed the paper back to me. It said: "No I want the truth. You've been acting werid ever since Frank got back". When I read those words my heart dropped to my feet. So he had noticed what was going on with me and Frank as well. I quickly thought of what to tell him. I wanted so badly to tell him the truth, I mean maybe he could help me solve why Tish and Frank even hated eachother.
Sign up to rate and review this story