Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch3.I'm not sassy.

by secretive 0 reviews

Gerard and Mikey are at home getting ready to go out to Club Nero.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 510 words - Complete

2Original
(Gerard's POV)
It was saturday night. I'd been looking forward to tonight for days! And to be honest, i hateClub Nero, with a passion. I just wanted to see Fall Out Boy again... and maybe i was kind of looking forward to seeing Pete again.
"Gee!" I heard a voice call from down the hallway. "Get your sassy ass in here!". It was Mikey. I rolled my eyes. Somehow, i had managed to persuade Mikey to come down to Club Nero with me. I told him they were having a band night with loads of great bands, although i only knew about Fall Out Boy.
I opened the door to Mikey's room. He was stood shirtless in the middle of the room holding up two tee shirts. "Purple or red?" he asked. I smiled, typical Mikey. He looked pretty, he was good looking... you know, not in a creepy way since he is my younger brother. But i could understand why other people hit on him so much when we were out. His hair was styled so it had volume at the front. It was a dark brown colour, matching his eyes.
"Well!?" He pouted, pushing his hip to one side.
"Purple." I replied simply. Mikey grinned, throwing the red shirt to one side and sliding the purple one slowly over his head. "Thanks Gee!" he beamed.
"No problem." I told him ... "Oh and Mikey, I'm not sassy!". I stormed out of the room, closing the door swiftly behind me.
"Whatever!" I heard Mikey shout down the hall. I smiled, i couldn't help it.
I skipped back to my own room, clearly excited to see Pete again. I hadn't stopped thinking about him since we'd met, which i guess was a little weird since i don't know him, but who cares? As long as nobody could read my mind i was safe. I pulled a small stool up infront of my mirror and stared at my reflection. "Ughhh..." i moaned. I really had tried to make an effort to look good. I'd even attempted to apply eyeliner, like pete's, but it looked awful. I was wearing tight jeans... again like pete, and the same waistcoat i wore when i met him. Wait... will he think i'm weird if i wear the same clothes? ... I pulled on my leather jacket over the top. Oh god, i really wasn't sassy was I? honestly i wished i was, but I was as ready as i was going to be.
"Mikes' are you ready to go?" i shouted to him,
"Gimme a sec!" he called... i could hear him rustling around in his room, then i heard his footsteps stumbling over to my room. He opened the door, looking obviously better than me. Great.
"Gee let's go!" he grinned. I grabbed the car keys and linked my arm with his.
"Let's go..." i repeated back to him. I was ready to go... i guess. I hoped Pete would remember me, but there was only one way to find out. Off to Club Nero.
Sign up to rate and review this story