Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Unwanted

conclusion

by Ralphiere 3 reviews

Eiri may realize that Shuichi is more than just one of many lovers. [Author's notes inside]

Category: Gravitation - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-24 - 1551 words

2Moving
A/N: I don't own Gravitation...


Unwanted

Conclusion


By the time they got home, the sun was rising and the night sky was slowly receding over the hills. Eiri felt like he would drop any second, but he knew he still needed to smooth things over somehow. Shuichi was still acting strange and it was kind of unsettling; Eiri still wondered if the kid was sick.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

Eiri ushered him inside and closed the door. His mind was so groggy that there was no way he could deal with this now. First he'd sleep...then he'd think about it. They walked into the bedroom in silence and Eiri closed the blinds against the rising sun. He looked up at Shuichi and found himself watching the younger boy undress; he looked pale, more than usual...pale and absolutely beautiful.

Shuichi stripped down to his boxers and slipped between the sheets, curling up in a ball on his side, facing away from his lover. His heart ached dully in his chest and his stomach was knotted in conflict; he couldn't bring himself to look at Eiri. If he looked at his golden skin, or glimpsed his fine contours he would get lost in despair.

Love shouldn't feel like this.

He closed his eyes; willing sleep to take him quickly so he could stop conscious thought and be put out of his misery. The bed shifted with Eiri's weight and Shuichi was surprised to feel the older man's body wrapping around his. Eiri was not a man to cuddle; if Shuichi was lucky they might lie together after sex, but even that was limited. He stiffened in response, waiting for the other shoe to drop; he knew that Eiri was pissed at him and this contact only confused him more.

"Would you relax, I'm not going to bite you." Eiri muttered in exasperation and spooned his body closer, wrapping an arm protectively around the younger man's waist. "I'm too fucking tired to chase you anymore...I'm just making sure you don't take off again, so relax."

Eiri felt the tension in Shuichi's body slowly ebb away and allowed himself to enjoy the warmth against him. He buried his nose in silky dark hair and inhaled the scent that was Shuichi's alone. He could get used to this...of course it would take drugging the spaz on a nightly basis to keep him this subdued. He couldn't stop a smile from creasing his face as he drifted off to sleep at the thought of Shuichi forever obedient.

--
He cracked open one eye just enough to notice the ebbing light; they had slept the day away. He was lying on his stomach and pressed his face deeper into the softness of the pillow, pulling the blankets tighter around his neck and allowed himself to drift again. He felt the blanket being pulled away slowly, as if to not disturb him, and he figured he'd have the bed to himself...good, let him leave. The bed shifted slightly and he felt a feather light caress across his bare back. Fingers traced across his smooth skin so lovingly he must be dreaming...dreaming or sleeping with someone else. The fingers disappeared, only to be replaced by lips trailing wet kisses down his spine; he had to be dreaming. He felt his body react to the touches, but kept his eyes shut, not wanting this dream to end.

Hot breath teased his ear just before teeth nipped at the tender flesh on the back of his neck, causing him to shiver slightly. Hands were stoking his arms, reaching underneath him and running across his hardened nipples before continuing their decent lower. He realized suddenly that he was naked and didn't remember taking his boxers off. He tried to roll over but was stopped with firm but gentle hands, hot breath returning to his ear as his lover's voice whispered.

"I'm sorry, Shuichi...for everything...just let me..."

Shuichi heart beat wildly in his chest, undone by the tenderness he heard in Eiri's voice. He tried to roll over again but was stopped more forcefully. A piece of material was drawn across his eyes and secured behind his head. A blindfold? Two thoughts came flooding into his mind- 'What the fuck had gotten into Eiri?' and 'Shouldn't I be worried?' Eiri must have sensed his panic because another soft whisper caressed his ear.

"Trust me."

Strong hands rolled him over and lips passionately touched his. Eiri had never kissed him like this before, and it undid him. He buried his fingers in the silky familiarity of his lover's hair, whimpering in response to the velvety touch of Eiri's tongue. He trailed his hand down Eiri's hard chest, wanting nothing more than to feel his hardened manhood. Before his hand reached the object of his desire he was stopped. Eiri grabbed him roughly by the wrist and pushed him down on the bed.

"It's my turn. Now lay there and be a good boy and let me have my way."

Shuichi moaned deep in his throat, as Eiri's hot mouth began it's decent. He teased across his hardened nipples and nipped at the sensitive flesh above his navel, before teasingly licking the head of his erection. Shuichi twisted the sheets in his fists to keep from coming off the bed as he was enveloped in wet heat, his lover's mouth expertly bringing him pleasure.

"Eiri...please let me touch you."

"No...don't make me tie you up." Eiri's voice was a mixture of amusement and passion, stopping long enough to run a tongue up Shuichi's length before continuing. "It's my turn."

Shuichi was overcome with the sensations of his lover's mouth and hands as they explored every inch of exposed skin. He was whimpering and writhing, knuckles white in twisted sheets. He could only imagine what Eiri looked like during his ministrations, his golden skin and his tousled hair. Every now and again he could feel Eiri's hardness rub up against his body and he moaned in frustration at not being able to touch him.

Shuichi felt something cold drip onto his hot and sensitive skin followed by a hand stroking over his length, smoothing it on. What was Eiri doing? Shuichi was confused, but only for a moment before Eiri straddled his hips and guided Shuichi into his tight heat. Shuichi moaned loudly, mind whirling at such implications- Eiri was giving himself, all of himself.

Eiri stopped when their bodies were flush, getting used to Shuichi inside of him, before rising up and finding a rhythm. Shuichi bucked his hips upwards each time Eiri came back down, pushing himself as deep as he could go without grabbing the other's hips. Soon Eiri's voice joined his as they moaned and panted with the intensity of the experience.

"Shuichi...touch me."

Eiri's voice was hoarse and pleading. Shuichi reached out with both his hands, searching. He pulled Eiri closer to him, stroking his back, while his other hand wrapped firmly around the neglected erection between their bodies and stroked it urgently. Shuichi's mouth found the tender flesh of his lover's neck and he allowed his tongue to taste the salt, fingers trailing down slick skin, other hand willing him closer.

Eiri cried out like never before when he came, pushing himself down hard on Shuichi's shaft triggering both their orgasms. The power of their climax rendered them both stunned, as they lay there unmoving, panting for breath and overwhelmed with what had just happened. Eiri was the first to move, pulling himself off his lover and getting up. Shuichi expected to lay there alone, Eiri escaping from the intensity of what they had just shared. He was surprised when a warm washcloth trailed across his chest and down between his legs, leaving his skin blissfully cool. He wanted to remove the blindfold and look into Eiri's eyes, but his world had just been upended and he didn't know what he was doing anymore.

Lips again touched his, gentle and undemanding as hands tugged at the material tied across his eyes. "Look at me."

Shuichi opened his eyes slowly, his lover appearing before him. He reached out a hand and stroked it down the golden stubble that covered his lover's cheek. Eiri looked so serious, eyes piercing into his soul. "I didn't know how to tell you how I felt. I- I thought that if I could show you you'd understand."

Shuichi nodded his head, unable to speak. Tears started brimming in his once dry eyes, coursing down his cheeks as he laid his face on Eiri's firm chest and gave in. Eiri wrapped his arms around him and held him...for a moment.

"C'mon, you're getting my chest all wet, knock it off." Eiri pushed him off and shook his head, sitting up and lighting a cigarette. "Don't let this go to your head either, that was a once in a lifetime thing, and you just used up your ticket."

Shuichi started laughing, drying his tears with the heals of his hands. "Eiri, I'm so happy your back...there was this guy here that looked just like you."

"Listen idiot-just don't try to leave me again and I won't need to do anything else freaky, okay?"

"Deal."
Sign up to rate and review this story