Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 4.

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Rosie leaves the home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 431 words - Complete

0Unrated
ROSIES P.O.V

I got into my room and Matt was still up.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"My dads here, but you won't believe who he is, come see" I said dragging him downstairs.

"Woah, Rosie your favourite band is here!" Matt exclaimed. I blushed and the guys laughed.

"Ow gosh you dumbass, Frank Iero is unfortunately my dad" I said, looking over to Frank "I'm only joking Frank" I said and he smiled.

"Well guys, this is Matt, Matt this is Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob" I said pointing to each of them.

"Well I knew that, you don't shut up about them" Matt said, causing me to punch his arm playfully, god that boy knows how to embarass me! I thought as I physically slapped my forehead.

"ouch!" I said, rubbing my head, "Matt, I have to tell you something, I'm going to New Jersey with Frank for a bit, but i'll text, ring or whatever when I can" I said and hugged him.

"You better!! and have fun" he said.

"So when we leaving?" I asked, turning to face the guys. It felt like it was all going too quick, Frank Iero had just turned up, claiming he was my dad, and I was going back to Jersey with him, I must sound stupid right for reacting how I am, but when you haven't ever seen your father or any family for that matter, you'd settle for anyone who claims to be him.

"Well actually now, so go pack" Bob said as I ran upstairs and threw my make-up, straighteners, Cd's, clothes and everything into my suitcase, while Frank filled out some forms with Katherine. Most of the procedure to take me had already been done, as he'd rang her a few weeks back, but told her to keep quiet about it.

I put Frankie in his case. Shit, my guitar is named Frankie, since Frank influenced me to play it. I'll have to explain that one to him.
I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs.

I gave the guys my stuff and they all gave me wierd looks, "you guys have more muscles and are stronger" I smirked and they laughed, I said my goodbyes and got into the van as we drove to the airport, the plane ride was gonna be long, but it would give me and Frank a chance to talk.

I was sat by Frank on the plane, Mikey by Gerard who had fallen asleep already, and Bob by Ray.

"So you could maybe explain now?" I asked Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story