Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me"

Chapter 2.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 3 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
I don’t know how long I had cried for, it felt like days but when I checked the clock it was about an hour. My eyes were sore and I daren’t look in the mirror to see them in fear of crying more. Pathetic ran through my head. I cried because I’m ugly. Utterly pathetic. I also started feeling a head-ache forming in between my temples and groaned.

“Gerard?” I heard a familiar voice say carefully from outside my door.

“Y-yes Mikey?” I choked.

“Can you unlock the door?”

I got up without replying and unlocked the door with a click. I shuffled back to my bed as Mikey carefully opened the door and stepped inside my dark room, the only light coming from one small window.

“Gerard…someone who said they met you today came home with me…His name is Frank.” I froze.

“Mikey get out! Get out and get rid of him!” I shouted.

“G!”

“Mikey go away, get out of my room!!” I screamed tears falling freely again.

“Mikey.” I heard Frank’s voice say from the door and then I heard footsteps. I was sitting in a heap on my black carpet, sobbing. I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me and the smell of cigarettes. Must be Frank. I heard more movement and Mikey was on my other side his arms wrapped around me as well.

“G, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked as Frank started stroking my hair. I flinched. I never brush my hair and didn’t wash it this morning, he must be disgusted.

“I’m ugly!” I screamed but it sounded weak, like a defeated child. “I’m pathetic! I’m useless!” I cried harder than ever into Frank’s chest as he just cooed into my hair and stroked it. Mikey’s arms tightened their grip around my waist.

“Gerard you are anything but ugly.” Frank stated.

“I am!” I was shaking from the force of my crying now. Great I must look even worse than usual.

“No, seriously G, you’re not. If you were the right sexuality I would be all over you.” This made me laugh but in a bitter-sweet way.

“No you wouldn’t.” I got up and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story