Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

R and O

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-03 - Updated: 2011-05-04 - 1493 words

1Exciting
As you might have thought, the plan to cover the skin crawling color on my walls has failed. There are still huge patches of the eye burning pink still visable. Try waking up to that.

I stumble into the shower after my rude awakening. Afterwards, I put on the small amout of make up I put on, dress in skinny jeans, coverse and my favorite shirt. It has long sleeves, cut at the top, with thin straps holding it up. It was solid black, of course.

I also fixed my fast drying hair to drape over my breasts. It actaully looks good today! Proud of it!

"Oh Devin! Come out come out where ever you are!" Gerards voice echoed through the halls.

"Gee?" I ask, walking out of my room.

"The one and only!" He smiles.

"Um, how'd you get in?" I do rememeber locking the door.

"You need to get new locks. Very pickable." He shrugs.

"Good to know. So why have you broken into my house? Is it just a pass time you Way brothers enjoy?" I ask, recalling Mikey coming into my house, even though I did invite him in.

"Well yes. But this time the whole gang is outside and your boring to wait for. Come out side when your done." He tells me, closing the door.

"Wait!" I yell, grabbing my stuff and runnong out side. I fummble with my keys, searching for the right one.

"You don't know which is your house key?" Ray asks behind me.

"No! I haven't used it yet.." I mummble, flushing in embarrassment. Once I lock the door, I turn to them, keeping my head down. "You guys make me feel like an idiot."

"We don't make you sound like an idiot! We simply bring out the inner idiot!" Bob informs me.

I look up quickly, sticking out my tongue. As they erupt in fits of giggles, I retract my tongue.

My eyes rest upon a sight worth seeing. I'm starring at Mikey in a military uniform. The boy who made glasses look hot just got even hotter. He was in a standard military uniform that looked like a world war II uniform if anything else. I immediately feel my face begin to burn. I love a guy in uniform.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I finally ask him, walking towards him.

"ROTC is meeting durring school today." He explains.

My eyes go wide. "DON'T DIE MIKEY! DON'T GO INTO THE MILITARY!" I scream, clinging to him as I wrap my arms around him.

He chuckles slightly, resting him arms around me. "I'm not going to die. I'm not going into the military. I just like the combat shit so I'm just doing it this year and next year." Not believing him, I hug him tighter.

"No fair I want a hug!" Frankie said in my ear, poking my shoudler.

"Well you get one!" I chirp happily, reluctantly letting go of Mikey to hug Frank.

"Enough with the hug fest!" Bob said. SOME ONES A GRUMPY TEDDY BEAR! With that thought in my mind I run over and hug him. He maybe the tough guy but hes really not!
-------

ROTC Is not here for a stupid meeting! They're here to shoot off guns and crap to get new members! It's starts at our free period so I walk there with Mikey.

"I can't believe your in this group. Isn't this like, not you?!" I ask, admiring the view while it lasts.

"Well, that's not completely true. They get to handle guns! How cool?!" He says with extra enthusiasm.

"I wouldn't trust you with a gun." I say flatly, staring blankly at him. I really don't think it's wise to like Mikey have a loaded gun. He'd be the type to go showing it off without the safety on.

"Oh come on!" He Shrieks. "That's what Gee said!"

I giggle. Looks like I have as much hope for Mikey as Gerard does. And that's not lot.

"So....Devin?" Mikey asked as we drew closer to the feild where the ROTC people are showing off- I mean- well I do mean that actually.

"So Mikey?"

"Well, I've gotten alot of complements today from alot of girls. Just, not you. And you look very nice today." He looks at me, causing me to blush again. How is he able to do that so easily?!

"T-Thanks and You look very nice Mikeykinz!" I say in a baby's voice, going on my tippy toes in order to pinch his cheek.

He smiles beneath my cheek before moving it away. "No, I mean, really." He looks at me, dead in the eyes.

I wanted to break the gaze but I couldn't bring myself to do it. "You look very handsome Mikey." I smile. Going back on my tippy toes, I give him a sweet kiss on the cheek. And after that all I wanted to grasp his lips in mine, but hey, a girl can't have everything. "I gotta go, by Mikes." I wave to him, leaving him there waiting.
------

"Your kidding! My brother?! That far forward?! Theres not way in hell! There is no fucking way!" Gerard bursted.

"Well yeah! I thought he was joking around but then he looked me in the eyes and was all serious..." I say with a small smile. Frankie awwed and huged me again. We had filled him in, or really Gerard did. I just blushed the whole time while Frank gave me hugs.

"I guess my little brother is a man! Owning up! Finally! Took him years but his balls droped!" He sniffs and whipes fake tears. "I'm so proud!"

"Don't be proud of him!" Frank shouts. "He still wont ask her out unless your right behind him with a gun!" Very true. Thanks for that Frankie.

"I-It's fine guys. Maybe he doesn't want to ask me out and that's fine." I say. I can't really say that he returns my petty crush. To tell you the truth, I don't think he's ever thought of me like that before. "He might not-"

"Stop right there!" Frankie silenced me, putting his hand up. Some times his little secret is way too apparent. "From what Gerard has told me, he has the hots for you. You are beautiful, amazing and the most awesomest person, other than Gerard, to walk into this school!" Talk about dropping hints.

"HA your funny." I state, right before the music began.

The bass drum began to bang in a circular steady motion. It was to prepare us for the snare and symbol being smack mercilessly. Then claranet's going up one note then two into dotted quarter eighth notes then a half note. Flutes moving down, swinging the eighth notes. Trumpets with a half note then two quarter notes. Then low brass and winds as the steady beat along with the bass drum.

Once the band was at least half through their song, the ROTC members began to file out. Right leg infront of the left. The white gun they will be using is on their right shoulder in their right hand. They stop. "ABOUT FACE!" The head of club yells and the cadets obey him, turning to face our side of the stadium. I begin to weave through them to spot Mikey. All the way at the end I saw the only one with glasses. Mikey.

"ATTENT HUT!" He shouted. They all lifted the gun from their shoulder to an up right angel and placed their hand on the neck. "OPEN FIRE!" The cadets point their shot guns to the sky. A sudden halt in the music then the shots began to fire. One after the other in the perfect tempo. With every shot they go closer and closer to eachother. As the very last shooter, Mikey fired of two extra bullets for a totally of three.

Next after that was a long speach by the the head of the club and a small moment with all the members. My mind lost so many brain cells in those few minutes. I salute the who died!

"Thank you all! Sign ups are in the gym!" They finally let us go. I stand so I could see where Mikey had gone, but he was still on the feild.

I walk over to find him picking up bullets and empty shells. He turns and looks right past me. "Gee, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" His smile huge and eyes full of evil thoughts.

"Hell yeah little brother!" They each slap eachother five, leaving me in worry.
---
AH! Hey guys:) How'd you like it???? And to those of whom do not know what ROTC is, it's an army thing down south. I'm from N.Y. but now live in NC sooo I thought that'll be a good way to show her love for a guy in uniform:) yay:D so tell me what you think! PLease!
Sign up to rate and review this story