Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Hopeless

Chapter 10

by Luckystarz812 12 reviews

Gia: So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye and sleep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 1297 words

5Original
May the 4th be with you! Lmfao, me being a nerd. Anyway, quick update and not a usual wait three weeks. Hell yeah! Okay, so this chapter is a little more about the Queen Bee, Gia. Btw, Happy Birthday Mike Dirnt! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t you think that was harsh, Gia?” Katie asked once they got into Gia’s car.

Gia shrugged. “I don’t know. Was it?”

Milly glanced over at her best friend from the back of the car, and nodded. “Kinda. How would you feel if someone said, ‘Bitch, your family is dead’? You wouldn’t like it, would you, Gia?”

Gia pressed on the gas and then slammed on the brake. “Shut up! Don’t bring my family into this. Just no. What do you want me to do? FUCKING APOLOGIZE?”

Ameilia nodded. “I mean, I don’t like her either. Hell, I don’t like any of them. But, I still think it was rude.”

“Pick a fucking side, guys,” Gia sneered. “Are you my friends, or do you wanna pity the emo kids?”

Katie placed her hand on Gia’s shoulder. “Gia, we’re on your side. I’m just saying, you wouldn’t like it if it happened to you.”

“In other news,” Milly said to get off this subject, “Ryan asked me out, and I said yes.”

“Sweet!” Gia smiled. “We have to double double date sometime, ya know?”

Katie shook her head. “Not with me,” she sighed. “I broke up with Evan. He was way too much of a jerk.”

Emmy bit her lip. “Nah, I think it’d be fine if you went without me. Drake and I have plans the rest of this weekend and next…”

Gia nodded, dropping her friends off at their respective houses. Later that day, she called Milly and her boyfriend Josh to set up plans. They were meeting tonight for dinner for their lovely double date.

She had picked out a gray skirt and a cute v-neck pink blouse, which accompanied the skirt perfectly. Gia tied her black hair back in a bun, curling the sidepiece that was too short to be tied. She did her makeup as natural as possible; black eyeliner and just a little silver eye shadow. Gia put on her mother’s necklace that she gave to her. She decided she looked pretty cute for the date, slipped on her black sandals, heading out the door.

The sight she saw at the restaurant was unbearable. Gia looked at her boyfriend of two years, kissing some random girl she didn’t even know. They were right on the side of the restaurant looking like they just came from the side alley. Gia’s tears flowed freely from her eyes.

She got out of the car, slamming the door shut. Josh saw her and stumbled with an explanation. Gia threw her clutch at him, hitting his chest.

“I trusted you, you asshole!” Gia screamed. “I guess two years means nothing to you!”

The brunette Josh was with gasped, and turned to him. “You had a girlfriend?! So, what am I? Just a fuck that can supply you with booze?!”

Gia was shocked, although at the same time wasn’t surprised. “We’re fucking over. I can’t believe you!”

“Baby,” Josh said. “Gia, listen to me. It’s not what you think!”

The brunette laughed. “I’ll tell you the truth, Gia. By the way, I’m Brittney,” she said. “He hooked up every weekend for the past few months. Josh told me he didn’t have a girlfriend. He called me tonight, and said to meet him in the alley. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.”

Gia nodded. “I don’t blame you Brittney. I blame the asshole who I fucking trusted.”

Gia got back in her car, sobbing. She quickly texted Milly, telling her the date was off. Milly responded by asking if everything was alright, and Gia just said the most common universal lie “I’m fine.”

As Gia pulled into her driveway, she groaned realizing her dad was home. She loved her dad, but she just didn’t want to explain everything that had just happened to him, right now. Gia tried to quietly enter the house, which unfortunately didn’t go over as planned.

“Hey Princess,” her father used the nickname from her childhood to greet her. “On a date?”

Gia shook her head, trying not to cry. “I dumped him, Daddy. He was cheating on me.”

The middle-aged man pulled his daughter into a hug. “Josh wasn’t worth it, sweetie. There’s someone out there who would be lucky to have you. Want your old man to kick his ass?”

Gia smiled slightly. “That’s nice, but I don’t think that’s needed. I’m just going to go to bed.”

Her father nodded and Gia retreated to her large bedroom. She threw her clothes off, finding comfort in an over-sized tee shirt, and a pair of plaid pajama pants. She went into her bathroom, locking the door. Gia took her hair down and stared at her reflection. She saw a messed up broken girl, who wore a disguise of being happy everyday. Not everyday was a lie, but she hated being herself sometimes.

Gia stepped on the scale, biting her lip like she always did when she weighed herself. 121. Not bad, Gia thought. For being the most popular girl in school, you think someone would notice Gia was hiding her slight depression. She opened the counter drawer, seeing the reflective silver metal. Not tonight, she thought.

Exhausted, Gia climbed into bed, falling asleep once her head hit the pillow. Her dreams were excruiatingly painful, as they have been for the past year. Not in a physical sense, but in a mental and emotional sense. They were dreams of when her mother was alive, and everyone was happy. They would turn into dark black and grey where everyone she loved was dying. She saw the red and orange flames, someone was calling her name asking her to save them, but Gia couldn’t move.

Gia woke up in a cold sweat, panting. She quickly dialed Katie’s number on her phone that was hidden under her pillow. Please wake up, she thought.

“Gia? Are you okay?” Katie’s panicked voice came through the receiver. “I was awake, just so you know. You’re not waking me up.”

Gia looked at the clock seeing it read a little bit past midnight. “Katie, I really need to talk to you, now. Josh and I broke up. And-”

“Oh jeez, Gia! And what?!” Katie asked.

“There are these terrors. And it's like; it feels like as if somebody was gripping my throat… Sometimes I see flames. And sometimes I see people that I love dying and... It’s always... And I can't... I can't ever wake up,” Gia sobbed quietly.

“What do you mean you can’t ever wake up?” Katie questioned.

“I live that day over and over, seeing my mom die.”

There was a silence for a few moments. “Gia, it’s going to be okay, I promise. Don’t do anything stupid cause I love you girlie. We’ll stalk in person tomorrow. Sweet dreams.”

Gia tried going back to sleep, though she found it most difficult. Sleep found it’s way eventually, only giving her a few hours worth of sleep. She needed help, she needed therapy. But who would think that this is happening to Gia? They wouldn’t believe her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't expect that, did you? Even the happiest of people can have a dark secret. Next chapter is about Frank!
BTW, your reviews were so sweet for the last chapter! I love you guys so much.
Sign up to rate and review this story