Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Keep Your Eye on the Money

Take Me With You

by coleypoke22 4 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-04 - 296 words - Complete

1Moving
"Tommy..."
Tommy rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw Nikki floating above him, but he looked less transparent. He went to sit up, and felt light as a feather.
"Nikki, what are you doing here?"
He chuckled softly. "Coming to get you, Tommy."
Tommy glared at Nikki. "I'm not dead. What are you talking about?"
"Actually, you are," Nikki whispered. "I warned you not to get into smack, Tommy... You could have just been yourself without the drugs... Anyway, come along, Tommy. We're together again, sweetheart."
Tommy reached his hand up, and grasped Nikki's. He was pulled up slowly by Nikki, who took both of them high up into the clouds. Angels and spirits danced around in the air, lighting up the sky with their laughter. Tommy stared mesmerized at the beauty the angels possessed, and how beautiful the world looked underneath them. "Just a little longer, Tommy," Nikki said quietly. They finally landed on a cloud together, and looked at each other in the eyes. "We're finally together, Tommy."
"Yeah, I guess we are," Tommy said, his voice sounding surprisingly angelic as well. "I love you so much Nikki. I'm sorry for doing smack. I really am. I love you, Nikki."
Nikki placed his tender lips against Tommy's. "Don't worry, sweetheart. We're together now. That's all that matters."
They held hands and looked out on the horizon and watched angels dance, fairies dust the clouds, and rainbows sprout from every surface. Tommy smiled for the first time in a long time.
Everything was finally going to be okay.

A/N - I cried writing this chapter, seriously! I think it's a good ending to a decent story. I might be starting a new story soon, so keep your eyes out for it!
Sign up to rate and review this story