Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 3

by Bad_Romance 0 reviews

"well, he doesn't have to be a prick about it does he"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 1433 words - Complete

5Original
“Party, why are you been so rude with Diamond?” Party sighed as he heard his brother question him once they were outside the shack.

“I don’t know” He answered, knowing full why he was been rude with her, he thought she was stunning. And he didn’t want to get close to her, he would end up hurting her.

“Well snap out of it. Its upsetting her, I can see it in her eyes. She’s back, and she’s back for good. So quit been a prick” Kobra snapped at him and then went back inside the shack leaving Party to his thoughts.

Why did she have to be so gorgeous, he thought to his self. He wasn’t been just shallow either, thinking that she was good looking. Diamond Sky was known for been a lovely person as well. She was happy a lot of the time, and didn’t look at dark times as been so dark, there was always a little ray of sunshine when things were dark when she was around, he remembered from when they had met before she left.

“Hey Party” He heard a soft voice come from behind him, and he turned and saw Diamond stood in front of him.

“Hey Diamond. Are you okay?” He asked, scratching the back of his head, and she nodded, coming to sit next to him on the bonnet of the car.

“I’m fine. Are you okay?” She asked, her eyes searching for his, he let them meet for a minute before he blinked and looked to the ground nodding.

“I’m fine”

“You look good. Your hair suits you shorter” Diamond smiled to him, and he let out a little chuckle.

“Thank you’ He scratched the back of his head nervously. ‘Your hair suits you longer” He answered her.

Diamond nodded, and smiled to herself whilst looking out over the desert at the sunset.

“I’m glad I’m back. And I’m glad all of you were here” She finally told him, after watching the sun setting for a while.

“We’ve been with Dr D for about a year now” He quietly answered her, it was since Stalker had been ghosted.

“Yea, I heard, since Stalker was dusted” She quietly said, and saw Party stiffen up slightly.

“Don’t talk about him” He mumbled, sticking his hands in his pockets.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to” She softly said back to him.

“Look, Diamond, you’ve just come back! Don’t think you can just talk shit to us all. Everybody seems to be glad your back, but how do we know your not a spy or something?” Party shouted slightly, knowing what he was saying was ridicules but he couldn’t stop it.

“Well, I should hope that you trust me enough to know that I am real” She shouted back to him, feeling anger in the bottom of her stomach.

“Just…Don’t mention his name again, okay?” He shouted, turning to look at her.

“I wont!” She held her hands up in the air, and watched as Party stormed back into the shack.

“Diamond?” She heard a voice from behind her, and recognised it as Fun’s.

“Yeah?” She asked sighing.

“Sorry about Party. He’s so serious all the time. He didn’t mean to snap at you” He told her, sitting on the desert floor, and picking up handfuls of dust, Diamond sat on the floor next to him.

“Its effected him really badly, Stalker dying?” She said, taking her gun off the strap and putting in on the floor so she could get comfy.

“He blames his self. He was the one who said for Stalker to move places. Whilst he was moving he was ghosted. He’s never ordered us when we’ve been fighting since, and if i’m honest, I don’t think he really wants to be our leader” Fun told her, still playing with the sand.

“It wasn’t his fault. Stalker didn’t just move cos he was told to. If he didn’t want to, he wouldn’t of” Diamond quietly spoke, and hoped she hadn’t upset another killjoy by talking about their fallen friend.

“We all told him that. But its been in the back of his mind ever since it happened” Fun said, rubbing his mucky hands on his trousers.

“I hope he’ll be okay” Diamond said, more to herself than to Fun.

“He goes through stages, and at the mo he’s at the bad side of the stages” Fun said, standing up and holding his hand out so Diamond could take it, which she did and he helped her up easily.

“I shouldn’t get angry with him, I just didn’t expect him to blow up at me” She told him, pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

“He wont do it again. Party knows when he’s done wrong. He’s all serious at the moment, but he’ll chill out soon enough” Fun smiled to her.

“Come on then, lets go and wait for our gorgeous food that Jet is cooking for us” Fun said, smiling whilst pulling her in the shack.

“I haven’t eaten food that hasn’t been from a can in such a long time! How did you even manage to get it? I know you said the black market, but even so…. They don’t have it all the time” Diamond questioned as she walked around the room following Frank as he picked up comic books and then threw them back down.

“We know people in the black market” He said mysteriously, grinning widely at Diamond.

“Yeah okay, I get it, you cant tell me” She grinned, then sat down on the couch next to Kobra, who smiled widely at her.

“You’ve dyed you hair blonder! I like it” She smiled to him, taking his glasses off his head and putting them on herself.

“Hey! Yeah well, I thought I’d go for a change” He grinned to her, and then playfully grabbed the glasses back off Diamond and hid them in his pocket.

“Meanie! Hey do you think Jet wants a hand with cooking?” She asked, sitting up and looking around the room.

“Diamond, you don’t even know how to cook, sit back relax. You walked a fair way to get here” Dr D shouted over to her, briefly stopping the conversation with Party Poison.

“Okay, I was just been polite!” Diamond shouted back, before picking up a comic off the table, she smiled when she saw it was one of her favourites. Hellboy.

“Oh, whose is Hellboy? I love this comic!” She shouted, grinning as she read the pages.

“Party’s” Mikey murmured, and continued to look in his.

Diamond looked up, and saw Party finishing his conversation with Dr D, and he was heading over to her, she shut the magazine quickly, and then put it back on the table. She saw Party roll his eyes.

“You can read it you know” He snapped at her slightly, and Diamond shrugged.

“No its okay. I’ll read something else” She murmured back, looking at her finger nails, she would of read it if he hadn’t snapped at her.

“Just… Just read it” He said, and then walked off into the kitchen where Jet was.

“Wow, something about you makes him nervous” Kobra grinned from the side of Diamond who elbowed him in the side softly.

“What do you mean by that?” She questioned, picking up the Hellboy comic, desperately wanting to read it.

“He’s snapping at you for no reason, I’ve seen him stare at you, I don’t know how many times… So you either make him nervous, or he thinks your pretty. Or maybe you make him nervous because you are pretty” Kobra explained, and Diamond felt a slight blush on her cheeks. He thought she was pretty?

“Well, he doesn’t have to be a prick about it does he” She said, pulling her knees up on to the couch and getting comfy to read the comic.

“Just ignore him. He’ll calm down soon enough” Kobra grinned and then went back to reading his comic.

Diamond started reading the comic, but couldn’t concentrate after what Kobra had said to her. Was he right? He was Party’s brother after all, he should know what his brother was like. Diamond sat shocked for a minute as she realised something. She wanted Party to think she was pretty.
Sign up to rate and review this story