Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > FrankEnstien

Teaser chapter ;)

by Unicorns-are-real 7 reviews

Just a teaser for the next chapter ;) xoxo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-05-08 - Updated: 2011-05-08 - 550 words

1Original
I'm sorry but I don't have time to update so I wrote this little teaser chapter for what will happen next

- Sara xoxo



XoX

I fall to the ground, the icy rain hitting my back like minature bullets. My face is wet and I can't tell what's rain or tears anymore.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

His words echo round my head again and again;
"I think it's time you left." He had whispered.
"Please. No...It's not what it looks like...he...he..." I had begged. It wasn't my fault, why wouldn't he believe me?

He grabbed me harshly and forced me to the front door and shoved me out. He no longer cared that I had tripped and fell back down the steps, that my ankle had clicked and flared up in pain. He didn't care that I was crying for him, biting back the agony of my injured foot that felt dislocated and certainly looked it. He just glared at me with pained honey colored eyes that were brimming with tears also. He stared me straight in the eye and the words he had spoken then hurt more than my ankle ever could,

"I never want to see you again. I trusted you. I thought you loved me. So go off with your human boyfriend then." He threw the other lad out after me. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!" He howled and broke down into tears, but the sobs that shook his frame soon turned into manic laughs. "I was right all along; no one could ever love a monster like me..."

"Babe, please!" I called but he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it! Now get of my property!"

I tried to speak again but he just wouldn't let me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME GERARD WAY!"

Then he said the five words that made the whole world stop spinning on its axis.

"I. Don't. Love. You. Anymore..." Then he slammed the door in my face.


This is how I ended up here. In the middle of a field at two in the morning, twenty missed calls and thirty three unread messages. I clutched at the mud beneath me, the soft slushy soil seeping between my fingers. The rain had completely drenched my shirt, I was shivering, feverish and coughing up gunk now.

But my mind was only on one thing.

He was gone.

Frank was gone.

And it's all my fault.


The Ballad of Mona Lisa chimes in my pocket and this time I answer it.

"H-hello?" I wheeze, just about able to speak now.
"Gerard, where the fuck are you man?"
It's Mikey.

I try to answer but I can only cough and splutter, phlegm spewing out of my mouth.
"Gee?! Gee, what's wrong?" Mikey calls but the world is fading. He says a bunch of other stuff too but it falls on deaf ears. I cough one last time, able to make one word come out of my dry mouth and chapped lips.

"Frank..." I gasp, but then my chest heaves another body jerking cough and lights explode, turning the whole world dark.

And this time, I haven't got Frank to light it back up again.



Hope you enjoyed, I will try to update soon! :)
- Sara xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story