Categories > TV > Criminal Minds > Coughing Fits, Memories and Phlegm

Chapter 3

by Nuada 0 reviews

They remember the first time that had sex.

Category: Criminal Minds - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 2698 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hotch had been so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed that Spencer was awake. Spencer smiled to himself as he realized that they'd been doing that a lot lately. He leaned over and kissed Hotch's forehead. He loved the way his eyebrows knitted together; almost as if in confusion. He moaned in his sleep. Spencer knew that Aaron was often plagued by nightmares; he believed that maybe that was why they were such a good fit.

"Aaron. Shhh, it's okay."

There was a louder moan and Reid felt Hotch's breath hitch. He knew that his nightmare could be one of a hundred bad things that happened to him. Reid felt helpless when Hotch was in the grip of yet another nightmare and he imagined that Aaron probably felt the same way when he was having one.

He lightly touched Aaron's shoulder. He had expected him to bolt upright like he usually did. Despite all the attention that he'd been giving Hotch, he failed to see the erection that was tenting the front of his boyfriend's pants.

Aaron blinked the sleep from his eyes. He smirked at his boyfriend and couldn't figure why he looked so concerned. "What's wrong?"

Reid shook his head. "I thought you were having a nightmare."

"No." Hotch stretched. "Not in the least."

Reid eyed his boyfriend's erection. "I can see that now." He coughed and cleared his throat. "I went through the whole night without even so much as a sneeze and now I cough. So if you weren't having a nightmare, what were you dreaming about?'

Hotch smiled. "I was dreaming about the first time that we made love. Do you remember that?"

Reid nodded.

He had shown up on Aaron's doorstep, in the middle of the night, it was pouring rain and he was soaked. He hadn't even grabbed his coat or changed out of his work clothes. His hair was dripping water onto his shoulders and hanging in front of his face,

He had originally planned on going for a walk to clear his head. He had been sleeping but after having the same nightmare over and over again he'd decided to go for a walk. Then he determined that he was going to visit Morgan, he didn't think that being alone was a good idea. But it wasn't Morgan's that he eventually ended up at; it was Hotch's.

Hotch was slightly alarmed to find Reid standing outside his door, eyes staring at the porch, rain drops on his cheeks like tears, his hands in his pockets and he was shivering.

"Reid, are you okay?"

"I don't know." Spencer confessed as he licked his lips, he still hadn't looked up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here. I'm going to go."

Aaron was concerned; he had the feeling that if he let Spencer walk away something bad was going to happen. No, he had to try to convince the boy to come inside even if he didn't talk; at least Hotch knew that he was safe. He grabbed the young doctor by the arm and gently pulled him into the house. "What's wrong?"

Spencer shook his head. How was he supposed to tell Hotch that he was having nightmares about Hotch getting beaten and murdered? It happened every time he closed his eyes, and he was tired of hearing the cries for help that would never be answered.

Aaron had been prepared for Reid, to at the very least put up some sort of fight. What he hadn't expected was that Spencer would practically melt into his embrace. He almost fell into Hotch's chest; he inhaled Aaron's scent in an attempt to calm down but the warmth of Aaron's body combined with the fact that while he was there he felt safe, just made the tears fall faster.

All that Aaron could do for the moment was stand there. He wrapped his arms around Reid's thin, wet frame and gently rocked back and forth, while Reid cried into Hotch's chest. He used one hand to rub soothing circles on his back while his other hand gently ran through his hair. After what seemed like an eternity Spencer stopped crying and he seemed to calm down.

Aaron decided that he'd ask again. He tenderly pushed Spencer by his shoulders so that he was staring into the red-rimmed eyes and tear streaked cheeks. "What's wrong?"

Spencer sighed and licked his lips. "I know that our relationship is still fairly new and I didn't intend to come over here and bother you with any of my shit."

Hotch shook his head. He knew that Reid was still too new to how a relationship was supposed to work. Not that he was surprised; after all, Reid's parents weren't exactly role models in what a healthy, functioning relationship was like. He took a deep breath and had to remind himself to be patient. "Spencer, I love you. I want us to work and I need to know that you're on the same page as me. If there is something bothering you; I don't care if it's a dream or something that actually happened, I want to know about it."

Reid looked into his boyfriend's eyes and hugged him tightly. His grip was tight that it reminded him of when Reid had hugged him after they had rescued him from Tobias. Hotch knew that whatever had scared him, had done a pretty good job of it.

Spencer laid his head back on Aaron's chest. "Every time it's the same nightmare. You are kidnapped, beaten and murdered. I'm always not far from you but can never seem to get there in time. I can hear you screaming my name, begging me to help you; to make them stop. When I finally do reach you, the assailant is gone and you're dead."

Aaron thumbed away the tear that had made its way down Spencer's face. "It's okay Spencer. I'm not going anywhere." He was glad to see Spencer smile.

"I know that. I also know that the only reason I'm 'freaking out' is because of the abandonment issues that I have. Ever since my father left and then when Gideon left without so much as a good bye, I was pretty sure that my world was falling apart. I had put Gideon on a pedestal and that was my own fault. I should have known that he wouldn't stick around."

Aaron could see the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes. He pulled Spencer close to him, despite the fact that he was getting wet because Spencer was still soaked from the rain. "Spencer, there was nothing that you could have done. Nobody is quite sure why Gideon left but I'm sure that you understand the need to get away better then anyone. And I'm pretty sure that your father didn't just wake up one morning and decide to leave, he had it pre-planned. You wouldn't have been able to make him stay."

Reid pushed himself away from Hotch. "I'm sorry Aaron. I'm such a mess right now."

Aaron held on to Spencer as tightly as Spencer would allow. If he lost Spencer now he would have nothing. "I need you." He tried to remain stoic but he couldn't do it. He had to get Reid to realize that he loved him and that he would take him anyway that he could. He willed his voice not to shake with the fear of being alone and his eyes not to shine with his unshed tears. He knew that Reid would be able to read right through whatever façade he attempted.

Reid could feel Aaron's heart beating in his chest, the rhythm was slightly fast. This told him that Hotch was feeling anxious, Reid sighed. He was surprised when he felt one of Hotch's hands under his chin, lifting his head up.

Their lips met, soft and warm against slightly chapped ones. Reid pressed himself into Aaron as he opened his mouth and felt Aaron's tongue seek out his own. As their tongues fought for dominance, their hands roamed each other's bodies. Eventually Reid's hands cupped Hotch's face; with his long fingers playing with the tiny hairs at the nape of Hotch's neck. Hotch's hands found themselves at Reid's hips, keeping Reid in place.

When they finally broke for air Aaron could see the uncertainty in Spencer's eyes. He moved one of his hands from Reid's hips and gently stroked his cheek. It didn't surprise him all that much when Spencer leaned into his touch. "Spencer, I need you to tell me what you want. I don't want you to do something that you'll regret later."

Reid licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't sure what he wanted. He knew that he loved Aaron and that he desperately wanted them to work out. He couldn't stand the thought of having yet another man walk out on him. He kissed Aaron with all the passion that for once he couldn't articulate. That was all the answer that Aaron needed. He took Reid by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

As soon as they were in the bedroom he pushed Reid onto the bed; if they were going to do this, Aaron wanted to make sure that it was as good for Spencer as possible. He began to gently kiss down Reid's neck. He delighted in the moan that he received. He continued to kiss down Spencer's neck as he used his hands to slowly unbutton his shirt. They stopped long enough for Spencer to pull Aaron's shirt over his head.

He laid Spencer back on the bed, Reid spread his legs and bent his knees and Hotch lay in between them and continued kissing his neck. Spencer's body seemed to be an automatic. He was arching into Aaron's touch and kissing every part of him that he could reach. He began to quickly unbuckle Aaron's belt and pulled it through the loops. He wanted to be as close to Aaron as he could.

Aaron unzipped Spencer's pants and began to pull them down his long thighs. He stopped as he heard Reid's breath start to quicken. He looked at Spencer; he wanted to make sure that the younger man wasn't having second thoughts. "Are you…okay?" Hotch paused during his question because when he looked up, he realized that he had no reason to worry. Spencer's eyes seemed to have gotten three shades darker, his mouth was slightly open and he was panting.

"I'd be better if you hadn't stopped."

Hoch looked into those darkening orbs. "I just want to make sure that you want to do this. I know that you're feeling vulnerable right now. The last thing that I want is to take advantage of you." Aaron knew that this conversation should have happened sooner but he hadn't expected his brain to shut down as completely as it had.

Reid just laid on his back staring at him. "It's not that I don't appreciate the fact that you're considering my feelings, but seriously Aaron; if I didn't want to do this then there would've been no way that we would've gotten this far. So, if you don't mind…" Spencer let his sentence trail off as he captured Aaron's mouth in a breath-taking kiss.

Hotch was annoyed that he was so close to being buried in Reid's heat and yet his brain kept coming up with things that he needed to know. He already knew that Reid had never had sex with a man before, so he knew that there were certain things that he needed to do.

He finished pulling Reid's pants and boxers off, as well as his socks; he couldn't remember when Spencer had taken off his shoes but at that particular point in time he didn't consider that to be very important. As he pulled the rest of his own clothing off, he took a minute to admire the doctor. He was absolutely beautiful. He was thin but not to the point of looking emaciated. He quickly studied the high cheeks bones, slightly concaved chest, leanly defined arms and slightly protruding hipbones. He could easily drive himself crazy just imagining how those legs would feel wrapped around his waist. He smiled reassuringly as he got back on the bed. "On your stomach." He noticed Reid's slight shake as he got on to his stomach, Aaron rubbed his back as he spread his legs. He began at the back of Spencer's neck and used feather light kisses. He lightly stroked Reid's anus with his tongue. He knew that he was doing something right when the kid was moaning and trying to impale himself on the tongue that was penetrating him.

"Easy Spencer." He laughed softly when he heard Spencer softly whine in protest when he stopped. "Just remember to breathe." Spencer nodded.

"Aaron wait."

Aaron stopped what he was about to do. He didn't want to stop but he didn't want to hurt Spencer. So he stopped and waited for Reid to tell him what the problem was.

"I want to be able to see you."

Hotch smiled as he moved so that Spencer could roll back over. It was a few seconds before Aaron was fitted nicely between Reid's legs. It amazed him how well he fit, especially when he lined himself up with Reid's hole. Reid shut his eyes tightly as he felt the head of Aaron's penis start to slowly stretch him.

Aaron watched Spencer's face. He needed to be sure that he could tell the difference between beginning pain and Reid's inability to deal with the pain because it was just too much. Spencer had shut his eyes tightly and he was trying to keep his body as relaxed as possible. He knew that if he tensed it was only going to hurt worse then what it did already.

Hotch was sheathed inside Reid's body and it was perfect. He had to resist the urge to just start slamming in and out of the beautiful body beneath him. He stopped moving once he was completely inside Spencer, giving him time to adjust to the feeling of having someone inside him. "How are you doing?"

Reid opened his eyes. "Okay." His voice had a breathy quality to it. Hotch didn't know exactly what that meant but seeing as Spencer wasn't freaking out or telling him to stop he wasn't overly concerned. "You can start moving now."

Aaron started very slowly, he continued to study Reid's facial expressions as his speed started to build. Hotch shifted slightly and hit Spencer's prostate. He grinned as Spencer's eyes opened wide, his mouth opened in a silent scream, he arched his back and wrapped his legs around Aaron pulling him in deeper and holding him as close as he could.

"I take it you liked that."

Reid smiled. "If you stop, I'll hurt you."

Hotch leaned forward and captured Reid's lips in a heated kiss as he attacked his prostate over and over again. He was moaning, biting his lip and trying to match Aaron thrust for thrust. "God Hotch, I'm so close."

"That's good. I want you to come for me."

Reid nodded. Hotch began thrusting in and out of him faster. He felt Reid's legs tighten around him. Reid knew that he was really close and began to push down on Aaron as hard as he could. Reid came first coating their stomachs, Hotch came inside Reid.

"Ewww."

Aaron laughed, he couldn't help it.

Spencer blinked. "That was disgusting."

Aaron carefully pulled out and Spencer hissed between clenched teeth. Aaron pulled them both onto their sides and held him close.

Spencer wrinkled his nose. "Not that I don't want to cuddle but can we take a shower?"

Aaron nodded. He figured that he'd make sure that he was the first one out of the shower, that way he could have the bed changed and remade before Spencer came out. After they had showered and Hotch had given Spencer a pair of jogging pants to wear, they had fallen asleep cuddled in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story