Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Surrender

by jolijnparadise 0 reviews

This flower don't belong to me. - A small one shot, my first (english) fic ever written, be nice (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 574 words

0Unrated
So, finally, I decided to post something on here. It's not much, it's just a thought that came to mind to me while listening to Billy Talent's Surrender, such a great song.
I am Dutch, I don't think that everything's perfect, I try my best though [a]!

xo


--------

Surrender

I look at him. The way he lays in the grass intrigues me, it’s simply breathtaking. His pale face with handsome cheekbones make me think he’s the most beautiful human being in existence. He wears sunglasses, so I can’t see if he is looking at me too. His arms are folded behind his head. He looks peaceful. I’ve never met someone that beautiful. Some people say he is sexy and hot. I disagree completely. He just looks stunning.

“What?” He says out of nowhere. He seems to have noticed that I was looking at him. I look away.
“Nothing.” I try to sound innocent. I lay down beside him. The weather is good today. The sun is shining, it’s warm, but the wind is also present. It makes the long grass, where we are now, dance slowly.

It stays quiet for a while. I think he fell asleep. I listen to him breathing, it calms me. No, cratch that. His breathing does so many things to me but calming. It makes my heart beat faster and it makes my breath stock. But I’m trying to hide it. Never, never shall I let him know of my true feelings, I can’t. I won’t be able to see myself in a mirror ever again.

“What are you thinking of?” He askes softly. He switched to his side, he now looks at me. I noticed he shifted, but I had tried to ignore it. I pretended to enjoy the sun with my eyes closed, while I was actually thinking of all the things we could to together.

“Nothing.” I reply, without opening my eyes. He shrugs. He doesn’t buy it.

“Everyone thinks of something, always. Like me, I was thinking of you.” My insides just jumped around, but I won’t show. Instead, I grant him a soft smile.

“Still- there is nothing in my head.”

“Liar.”

I say nothing.

“What are you thinking of?” He repeats. I open my eyes this time.

“Stop it.” I turn to him, irritated. We are now face to face. He took off his glasses so I could stare into his eyes. I just wanted to lay down and think of him. Maybe watching him a bit. He knows that. He also knows that we will always remain friends. But he won’t back down. Never.

Just like this time. He cups my face with one hand and draw our faces together. I close my eyes again and wait for the moment that our lips will collide. The kiss is soft, not like the drunken, sloppy kisses we shared before. I don’t stop this moment. Mouths open a bit, tongues are sliding slowly, teeth accidently clinch and noses are in the way. It’s clumsy. That’s how we are.

“Stop it.” I repeat and I push him away. We look at each other and laugh.

I lay down again, so is he. My heartrate is much higher now and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

“You are terrible.” I tell him. He laughs.

“I know.”

Nothing special happened that day.
Sign up to rate and review this story