Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Cherry

Sensuous Little Whispers

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tells Konoe and Tatsumi what he did. Afterwards, he deals with its aftermath. At the end of the day, he goes home to Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tatsumi,Terazuma,Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 687 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Five: Sensuous Little Whispers:

"You did what?!" Konoe snapped. Tsuzuki swallowed hard.

"I'm so sorry," he whimpered.

"Do you realize what you have done?" the boss barked.

"I can't let her go!" Tsuzuki wailed. "I love her!"

"But don't you see?" Tatsumi cut in. "You have essentially killed her!" Tsuzuki lowered his head.

"I know," he wailed.

"So why put yourselves through this?" Konoe asked. "You're already in trouble for the Hell Stone."

"I'm not letting her go," Tsuzuki murmured.

"What did you say?" Tatsumi asked. The other shinigami looked up.

"I will fight to keep Anna-chan here no matter what!" he pleaded.

"Even at the cost of your job?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yes!" Tsuzuki said. The secretary tried to hold back his anger. She had this much of an effect on him? I should have ended it when I had the chance/, Tatsumi thought. /Now we have to deal with this mess. Konoe lowered his hands.

"If she dies, I will fire you," he warned. "Understood?" Tsuzuki quickly bowed his head.

"Yes sir!" he replied.

------

Everyone in the office knew what had happened. Hisoka kept giving Tsuzuki accusatory looks of disappointment. That added a further strain to their relationship. The boy still wasn't too fond of Tsuzuki's bond with Anna. Terazuma still wondered why Tsuzuki hadn't been fired.

"He should be severely punished!" he complained. This of course was brushed off for the time being. Tsuzuki hid at his desk for the rest of the day. Disappearing sounded good right about now.

------

That evening, Tsuzuki made it back to Anna's room. His beloved sat up in her futon when she saw his face.

"Rough day?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"How bad?" the woman asked. Tsuzuki closed the door behind him.

"It was hell," he said. "How was your day?"

"Hell," she said. Both laughed uneasily after a short pause.

"What will we do?" Anna asked.

"You tell me," Tsuzuki replied. He walked over and crawled into the futon with her.

"Still hearing thoughts?" he asked.

"Yeah," she whispered as she took off his jacket. He gave her a puzzled look.

"You're okay with that?" the man asked. Anna shook her head.

"I want my own thoughts back," she said. "It's all too much information for me."

"Aww," Tsuzuki whispered. "Anything I can do to fix it?" Anna smiled at him as she licked her lips.

"Let me show you," she whispered. Tsuzuki blinked at her.

"You sure about that?" he asked. "Are you sure you're up for sex?" Anna held up her hand.

"We don't have to go that far," she said.

"We don't?" Tsuzuki asked, pretending to sound surprised. His beloved shook her head.

"Just cuddle with me," she said. Her boyfriend smiled.

"I'd like that," he said. Anna tittered at him.

"I knew you would," she said. The woman reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. Tsuzuki nuzzled her on the neck. His girl moaned. She gently took him into her arms. "Just don't think so much tonight," she whispered.

"Don't worry; I won't," he murmured back. The shinigami leaned down and kissed her. Tsuzuki slipped his hand under her light blue pajama top.

My dearest love/, he said in her mind. /I really do love you. Tsuzuki licked her on the neck as he began unbuttoning her shirt.

So sweet, so beautiful… He pushed open her shirt, revealing her perky, well-rounded breasts.

My princess. His hands slipped into her open shirt.

My angel. He left her another kiss on the neck./ My goddess. /Anna reached up and slid off his shirt. A little smile came onto her face.

"Tell me something," she said. "Are you some sort of guardian angel sent here to save me from my sins?" Tsuzuki patted her on the head.

"I'll be anything you want me to be," he whispered. Anna kissed him on the head.

"Be mine!" she replied.

"Only if you'll be mine," Tsuzuki countered. Anna grinned at him.

"I am!" she cheered. Her laughter floated through the night air. The shinigami smiled as he kissed her again. Somehow, everything was going to be alright.
Sign up to rate and review this story