Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

“Ok I love you more than all the blood, coffins ,and capes!”

by ONotz 1 review

Not about VAMPS! One shot!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 1275 words - Complete

0OOC
“So, who’s the new slut?” Lyn-z asked. Gerard turned slowly in his computer chair and looked at her “What?” Lyn-z scoffed. “Well, I was your slut last tour, Frank was he tour before, and before that you still had girls wooing over you. Now. Who-is-it-going-to-be-now?” She said clearly mad. Gerard sat there and stared. “Baby…you aren’t a slut!” He said. She laughed “Then why have I slept with Bob- oh crap!” She said putting her hands over her mouth. Gerard was heart broken, frozen, and so depressed he couldn’t think.
“You aren’t mad?” She asked. No, he wasn’t, he was speechless. All of the sudden he stood up. He marched to the bedroom and pulled a suitcase out and started stuffing it with clothes.

“Gerard, please. It’s not like you haven’t cheated!” She said pleadingly. She hit something then. “Lindsey, don’t you understand! I stopped cheating 2 weeks after I met you! I haven’t slept with anyone except Frank, Bert, Mikey, Your sister, and YOU!” She stared at him. “Oh…” She said. “Yeah OH!” He said angry and sarcastic. “Don’t do this Gerard!” she yelled. He walked to the coat hanger. He grabbed his black jacket. “bye.” He plainly said and walked out. He forgot his keys but he didn’t care. He would walk 500 miles before going back. He was half way to Mikey’s when he realized he was in a bad nationhood. Specially when your wearing black skinnies and a misfits shirt. The gray clouds formed overhead. That’s when he herd those stinging words “Gerard, baby, is that you?” He turned. He came face to face, with no other than Bert Mcrackhead! “Hi Bert!” He said glumly.

“Well someone’s bummed!” Bert said. He smiled his creepy smile at Gerard “Lyn-z thinks I’ve been cheating!” He said. Bert gave him his cell phone. “Call Frankie or Ray. I’m sure you want to be your friends.” He said. Gerard smiled. “Bert, can I hang with you for an hour before I call someone?” Gerard asked. Bert nodded “Sure. What do you want to go. I am now clean, I’m guessing you are to.” He said. Gerard nodded smiling. “you know. Why don’t you hang with us, it would be fun.” Gerard said. Bert looked at him. “Frank hates me…” He said looking down at his shoes. Gerard looked at him “don’t worry bout the midget!” He said. He slung his arm around Bert’s shoulders and hugged him. Bert stood up “I shouldn’t Gee. I ruined your life!” He said. He looked so sad, Gerard thought he was going to cry. “Bert, don’t worry. I’m going to call Frank to pick us up!” The rain was starting to pour.

“Frank, I’m here with Bert and-“

“WHAT!?!” He screamed.

“Frank! Stop, I’ll explain later, were at 7/11. Please pick us up, I said he could hang with us and the guys.”

Frank sighed “Gerard, you know-“

Gerard sighed “YES! Now please Frankie! I walked out on Lyn-z,” He said making his voice crack.

(13 minutes later.)

Frank pulled up. Gerard got into the back seat to sit with Bert. He motioned for Bert to sit with him. When Bert sat with him, Gerard laid his head on his shoulder. “Bert, what are we going to do?” Gerard whispered in pure fright what would happen with Lyn-z. Bert sighed “Gerard, if you truly love her, let her go. Especially if she thinks YOU’RE cheating. You would never cheat. You didn’t even cheat on me. I deserved to go through pain for what I did to you and the guys. I ruined SO many lives!” He said putting his hands over his face. Frank pulled over. He set his head on the steering wheel. “Bert, get out for a second. I’ll let you in, in a second.” Frank said looking at Gerard. When Bert closed the door he stood and stared straight forward. “Gerard…are you sure you don’t love him?” Frank said. Gerard shook his head “He is a close friend.” Gerard said knocking on the window for Bert to come in. “Gerard…I don’t think I should hang out with you. Your friends don’t like me very much. And I don’t blame them.” He whispered. Gerard nodded, “Frank stop the car please…” Frank pulled over. Gerard slipped his phone # to Bert. “Here, call me later.” He said. Bert smiled. “Bye…for now at least.” Bert said and hugged Gerard. He left. Gerard climbed to sit next to Frank.

“Frank. What am I going to do.” Gerard said starring straight ahead. “I’m in love with three different people!” Frank turned “Well, tell me who these people are.” Gerard shook his head. “Ok, all I know is that they are three lucky girls.” He said and turned to drive again. “There not all girls Frankie.” Gerard said. “I swear if you were a turtle I wouldn’t eat you Frankie.” Frank laughed and so did Gerard. “What!?” Frank said. “I have no idea what so ever!” Gerard said. We were finally at Mikey’s.

Mikey ran to Gerard and tackled him. “AH!” He screamed. Mikey pinned him to the ground. He slapped him and got up. He walked into the house. Frank helped Gerard up. “Okay…” Gerard said and walked into the house. Lyn-z was on the couch crying. “Ok…I shall be leaving!” He said turning around. Frank had his arms crossed. “No. She should go.” Mikey looked at him. “NO! You should! How dare he cheat on her!” Gerard was pissed. “EXUSE ME! I did NOT cheat on her!” Mikey turned to her. “So…you just slept with me for no reason?” He asked cocking his head. Gerard’s heart raced “WHAT?!” Frank yelled. Gerard just stared there before murmuring ‘sorry’ to Frank. Frank turned. “What?” “Frank I lied, or I thought I was in love with three people. But now that one is technically incest and one is cheating with the other one, I’m in love with one person.” He stated staring at the faces Lyn-z and Mikey were making. “I love you too Gee, but I’m married…” Mikey said. Gerard nodded. Frank stood starring at him.

“What?” Gerard said. Frank blushed but still looked at him. “Gerard…please tell me who this mystery person is.” Gerard shook his head “You would hate me.” Frank walked up to him and put his hand over his heart. It started beating fast. Frank looked into Gerard’s eyes, then to his lips. Gerard knew rigs the what Frank was thinking, he just got there first.

(2 hours later.)

Gerard laid by the sweaty frank beside him. They were both breathing so hard that they couldn’t talk. Frank turned to face Gerard. They stared into each others eyes. Ray walked in. “Woah!” And he walked out. They looked to each other again. “I’m sorry.” Gerard whispered. Frank nodded “Wait, for what?” Gerard lightly kissed him. “For being with Lyn-z for 2 god aching years to just now leave her.” He whispered. He snuggled into Franks neck. “It’s not your fault…I love you Gerard.” He said. He felt Gerard smile into his neck. “I love you too Jessica!” He said. Frank sat up. Gerard smiled. “I love you more than the sun Frank!” He said. Frank glared “You don’t even like the sun!” Frank mocked. Gerard smiled “Ok I love you more than all the blood, coffins ,and capes!” Gerard said. Frank nodded. “Much better!”
Sign up to rate and review this story