Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I was in hell, but you were my saviour.

Chapter Five

by mcrsavedmylife44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-10 - 2118 words

2Hot
Hey guys! I'm sooo happy you are all enjoing the story :) I have like had 200 nearly 300 views! You are all amazing :)I prefer writing in Franks POV, so it might mostly be in his POv but i will make sure the Gerard gets a say in here and there, anyway here is the new chapter enjoy!

Franks POV

Four months later

Yesterday was my four month anniversary since I came in here, Gerard says not to count the days, because it only makes it seem longer, but he can’t talk, he counts down every day, but I guess once you start counting you can’t stop, though, I don’t mind if it goes slow, I want to spend more time with Gerard, at least when I am in here, I am with him. We have gotten so close over these past few months, we are like best friends, even though I have only known him for four months, it feels like I have known him forever. I could not believe he was gay, when he said he was cheating on his girlfriend with a guy, I was so surprised. I have been flirting with him a bit, I know its naughty, but I can’t help it, he is just so god damn sexy. I know its cliché, they meet in prison, become best friends and then lovers. But fuck the cliché, he will be mine. I mean I have seen the way he looks at me, I swear when I was getting changed he was looking at me, he looked away when I turned around though, I felt like saying ‘ Don’t worry, I have been looking at you too’. But if it back fired, and my mind was just playing games on me, I would look like an idiot and a weirdo. We are sitting in our cell playing cards; he is winning, though I cannot play for shit. I won once, but I think he let me win...
“21” Gerard said with a smug grin on his face.
“Arww man, I had 18... So close”
He patted me on the back and said
“Oh well, maybe next time Frankie”
“Don’t think so Gee you are great at playing”
“Well, I have had a lot of practice Frankie” he said smiling, his smile could light up a whole room, when he smiles, his eyes sparkle. God I just want to reach over and kiss him so hard.
“LIGHTS OUT LADIES.” Shouted the patrol officer
We got into our own beds, the lights went out, I could not sleep all I could think about was Gerard, he was making me so frustrated, and it was so annoying sitting here with a painful erection and not being able to do anything. Plus there was the shouting of everyone else. God it was horrible in here at times. I can’t imagine what it would be like if I wasn’t in the same cell as Gerard. I glanced at the clock, 12.56. Shit, had time gone past that quickly, Gerard is probably asleep. Though he said he could never get to sleep at night...
“Gee.” I whispered. No answer.
“Gee”
“What?” he whispered back, though to be honest I don’t know why we were whispering. Everyone else wasn’t. Yet I still continued to whisper.
“You asleep?”
“Obviously.” He said sarcastically, I giggled.
“Oh, it’s just, I can’t sleep.”
“Same, you wanna come over here so we don’t have to whisper?”
Oh my god, I have an erection. FUCK. I will just put it in the waistline of my pyjamas... I walked over as Gerard sat up, he was shirtless. Oh God. I sat down on his bed and he smiled.
“So what do you wanna talk about?” I said
“I dunno... have you ever had a girlfriend?”
“No, but I have had a boyfriend once”
“Oh you’re gay?” He said surprised but trying to suppress a smile
“Yeah, have been for a while, though I have only had one boyfriend, we were together a long time, but when I got into the drugs he didn’t want anything to do with me.”
“Oh sorry about that... Well at least you were open about it, I was just a coward in – closet gay.” He laughed, I laughed too.
“Yeah well, I had no reason to hide it I guess.”
“Yeah I suppose”
There was a really awkward silence...
“Aren’t you cold?” I asked
“Yeah I am, I was fine under the covers because it’s warm in there, bottom half is warm, top half is cold”
I giggled, does that mean he is naked?! Oh sweet baby Jesus, he is naked. God just forget about the erection, forget about it, it’s not there. Yes it is Frank and it is throbbing. Just don’t move you will be fine.
“Erm, Frankie, are you ok?” Gerard asked looking confused
“Yeah, sure why you ask?”
“It’s just you went all stiff and uptight”
“Oh yeah, there was just a cold breeze it made me shiver”
Shit excuse Frank. You are such an ass.
“You wanna come under the covers?” Gerard said lifting up the covers
Don’t do it Frank. Don’t do it. It will only end in disaster. Say no. SAY NO GODDAMNIT.
“Eh, sure thanks”
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT.
“Fuck, you are cold Frankie” Gerard said shivering a bit
“Yeah well you are naked so you really can’t talk”
“Frankie, this is prison, men see each other naked all the time”
“Yeah they do.”
“Why are you complaining?”
“No, it’s just... that, you know what never mind”
“No, what is it?” Gerard said interrogating me
“It’s just weird that you are sleeping naked.”
“No, it’s not, people sleep naked all the time”
Oh god I can feel his leg against mine, just stop thinking about it and it will be ok
“Frankie, I am falling off this bed can you turn sideways?”
I turned and faced the wall, he started laughing
“Erm, what?” I asked confused looking at the lovely view that was the concrete wall
“I meant facing me, I don’t really like talking to the back of your head, no matter how amazing your hair is”
Did he just say that? He said my hair was amazing! Maybe he likes me, maybe this is a move, Frank, you are absolutely blind. This has been a move all along. The naked sleeping, the come under the sheets, the face me, oh my god he is making a move! I turn round slowly with a smile on my face.
“What you smiling about?” He asks smiling when I turned around
“Ahh nothing” I said teasing him
“No, c’mon what is it”
“I am not telling”
“Frankie, you know I will just have to tickle you until I get an answer young man.”
“No please don’t” I said pleading, he was amazing at tickling me
“Well then tell me” he said, I could already feel his hands on my stomach, my weak spot.
“Nope.” I said smiling like a huge buffoon.
“Right then” He said, his hands attacked my stomach tickling me, immediately, I was in fits of laughter rolling around until I realised I was on top of him, I felt something on my leg. He stopped and I looked down at him, he was smiling with a devilish grin, this was his plan all along, but I didn’t care, his hands slowly wrapped around my neck, all I could hear was my breathing, it was all heavy and staggered. I put my face close down to his, he looked at me
“Are you sure you wanna do this?” He said with worry in his beautiful eyes. I rubbed my throbbing erection against his, he groaned
“Answer your question?” I said smiling, he just nodded
I crashed my lips onto his, his lips were so soft, he licked my lips asking for entrance, I let him, we fought with our tongues, I was exploring his mouth, it tasted minty with a hint of coffee. I tasted so good, I rubbed my erection against his, he moaned in my mouth, I kept rubbing, harder and harder, we broke our kiss and he attacked my neck, biting it, then licking where he had broken skin. Gerard slipped my top off over my head and removed my trousers, we were but naked, sweating and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.
He pushed me off him and we both fell to the floor with a thud
“Shit are you ok?” Gerard said breathlessly
“Yeah, I’m fine” I said then it was my turn to attack his neck, he let out a soft moan, I felt his hand lower down my chest to my throbbing erection, he took it and starting pumping it slowly, I let out a moan which only made him go faster, with all the strength I had I pushed him off and got on top of him, we were rolling around the floor, both of us trying to be on top. I won, I licked my way down his chest, he was breathing heavily, I then took him in my mouth, he let out a load moan
“Gerard shhh.” I whispered
“Sorry, I’ll try to be quiet but I am not making any promises” he let out a shaky laugh and I took him in my mouth once again, bobbing my head up and down, I felt his hands in my hair, his hips bucked and I deep throated him. I stopped and made my way up to his face again
“What is it?” he asked looking worried
“I want to feel you inside of me. Now.” I said smiling
He then got on top of me
“Lube?” I said
“Frankie, we are in prison...” Gerard said laughing
“Oh, I forgot...” I said feeling highly stupid.
“Arww Frankie you’re so cute” He bent down and kissed my nose
“This might hurt a bit” He said putting his fingers in his mouth
“I don’t care”
I felt his finger go into my entrance, it was fine, the second finger went in, I hissed, there was a burning sensation, it felt good, he started pumping his fingers in and out he then put his third finger in, stretching my hole pumping in and out, it felt so good, he then hit my good spot
“Oh fuck Gerard, right there” I hissed
He then took his fingers out, I whimpered with disappointment, but then I felt his cock on the tip of my entrance, he slid it in slowly, my hole was filled with his warm cock, he slowly started going back and forth
“Fuck faster Gerard” I groaned
“Frankie you are so tight, if I go any faster I will come right this second” he said with his eyes closed shut.
I relaxed and he went faster, angling himself to find that special spot in me that made me see stars, he was getting faster and he grabbed my cock pumping it in unison with his thrusting, still angling for that spot that made me feel light headed
“Oh yeah Gerard, fuck, right there, harder” I whispered
He was hitting my prostate over and over, I was so close, I could tell he was with the noises he was making, his noises pushed me further to my climax
“Fuck Gerard, Yes, c’mon” I said getting louder, he then clamped his hand over my mouth
“Shh remember you told me to be quiet, fuck, oh god I’m gu-“I clamped my hand over his mouth as he was getting louder too. He rode me out until I climaxed, I was biting hard on his mouth and he was also biting mine until he broke skin, I climaxed and shortly after he did too, filling my entrance with his warm cum. He then he collapsed on top of me and licked my cum off my chest and kissed me.
“Wow, I have not done that in a long time” Gerard confessed
“Yeah, me too” I smiled at him, he returned a smile looking absolutely worn out, we lay with each other on the floor, naked lying in our own sweat, but I didn’t care, I loved Gerard, and I think he loved me too.

There we go, my first ever sex scene! :O I hope you all enjoyed it :) so please R&R love all yout comments, they really motivate me to write more :) I will update soon
love Anna xx
Sign up to rate and review this story