Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Hand Drawings

by jadesohma 10 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 1256 words

2Exciting
Devin's P.O.V.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yell at my father. He cannot interrogate my friends! I hate my father I hate my father.

"I asked Michael a few questions. He didn't seem to mind. I don't know why you do." He said calmly. I can probably think of a million and one reasons why, thank you very much.

"Why the fuck did you do that in the first place?!" I'm going to get shit for that one. "You've never done this before! You've never asked my friends questions or even cared for that matter! Why now?!" I ask him in the loudest tone I could.

"First don't you dare speak to me like that. Second, you've never been this close to boys before. I just don't want him mistreating you. And I told him what would happen if he did."

My mouth drops and my angry boils more than it already has. I feel like I'm going to explode in the living room. "DAD YOU DIDN'T!" I scream. I hate my father I hate my father!

"I did." THANK YOU FOR JUST ADIMTTING IT!

I scream one more time, falling on the couch. I think about how Mikey wont even look my way any more in fear of my crazy ass father beatting the living shit out of him.
------------
"Mikey I am soooo sorry!" I tell him at free period, tugging on jacket. "Sooooo sorry!"

"Devin, you've told me this 23 times already. It's fine. I don't have anything to hide." He asures me.

"Except the fact that you get waisted off the smallest drop of vodka." Gee pointed out. His arm was around Frankie who snuggled up to him as they walked.

"That's why I'm always the driver." He looks down.

"Really Mikes? I can hold down my liquor better than you!" Ah, house party after house party! One yummy yet almost deadly concoction after the other. I need to go to another one of those...

"Yeah yeah." he looks at Gerard at Fank. "You two were so drunk so many times there was countless drunken kisses-and more- that you completely forgot about the next day, every time Ray, Bob, and I thought you were going to have a huge break through!"

Both Frank and Gerards eyes go wide and faces were painted the color of a fire truck. Mikey rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter now though."

"Uh, yeah, right. HEY DEVINN!" Frankie called.

"Yes Frankie?"

"You wanna come to the amusement park with us this weekend? $20 for friends!" He suggested.

"YES! I'D LOVE TO!" I jump up and down. An amusement park with these guys... I'm screwed!

"Fuck yeah! This weekends going to a blast!" Ray said, punching the air.

"Wow Ray, that sound oddly fruity. Is there something your not telling us?" Bob asked. He looks over to me them back at Ray. "Devin will get you out of the closet."

"Your right Bob. I've been in love with you since my balls droped!" Ray said in a loving voice, clapping his hands together and rubbing up against him.

"Soo yesterday?" Bob's eye brow raised. Ray slapped him upside the head.

"Fuck off Bryar!"

"I thought you wanted to fuck me."

"I hate you people. With a burning passion!"

"I love you too Ray!" I intervene, I've had enough of the fighting. I run over to Ray and wrape my arms around him. "CAN I PET YOUR FRO?!"

"I was waiting for that. Go ahead." He allows, crouching, seeing as I'm fun sized compared to these people, so I can reach the think curly mess. Stupidly, I dig my fingers through it.

When I try and get them out, their stuck. "Ray! My hands are too far in! I think some little monster thing is going to eat them now! Ray!! RAY!"

"Will you shut up already? Mikey, get her hands out." Ray comanded of MIkey.

"Why should I do it?!"

"Because your the only other one to get their hands stuck."

"Oh right.."

"Now Michael!" Mikey mummbled as he took hold of my hands and yanked, sending me and Ray flying back wards. I fell right on my ass and Ray fell on his back.

Ray screamed in pain. I held mine in. Yes it hurt like hell but Rays was probably much worse. Ray let out another bloody murder scream in the middle of the hall way. "MIKEY YOU DUMB ASS!" He screamed.

Mikey looked down sadly, pulling on my hands one more time as they magicly become free. I feel sorry for both of them. I scramble to my book bag and take out a small bottle of pills and some water.

"Here Ray, take theses." I tell him, not taking my eyes off the sad Mikey. I really can't stand seeing him sad. Ray snatched the tablets and the water from me and I went up to Mikey.

"Give me your hand." I say softly.

"What?"

"Give. Me. Your. Hand." I say slowly, offering my hand. He looks at it them places his hand on mine. I smile and reach in my pocket,taking out my rainbow sharpies.

"Do you really keep that many sharpies in your pocket?! I didn't even know that was possible!" As he mocks me, I start to draw on his hand. As soon as I was done I flip it over.

"Done!" I smile brightly. On the front it says 'Don't worry, be happy' with a smiley face next to it. Then on his palm I wrote 'Smile Devin loves you' With a heart and another smiley. "Oh wait!" I take his right hand and write 'be happy not stupid' on the front.

Mikey was smiling by the time I drew the last heart on his right palm. His hands were all colorful and pretty.

"What the hell are you doing?" Gerard asked, looking over my shoulder. He reads Mikey's hands. "It is physically impossible for Mikey not to be stupid. He can be happy though."

"Well I feel very unloved at this moment." Mikey states. I just flip over his hand and shove it in his face. "Yes Devin I know you love me."

"Good!" I smile at him and smother him with a huge hug.
-------------------

"Carry me to the car! Mikey! Pwease! Pwetty pwease!" I whine. Creative writing weres me out! Or at least my hand.

"Do I really have to?" He looks wiry.

"No. I'll carry you though! You look beat!" I try to pick him up, but he keepts moving away from my grasp. "Mikey!"

"Devin, I don't need you carring me!" He uttered. "I'm fine! I'm not tired, just, not in the mood..."

"MIKEY YOU HAVE NO MORE ROOM ON YOUR DAMN HANDS! JUST SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY!" I yell in his ear, causing him to smile just a bit.

"Damnit Mikes, what wrong with you?" Gerard asks, feeling Mikey's head.

He quickly slaps Gerards hand away. "I. Am. Fine." Mikey snaps. He sees he horified look on mine, Gee's and Frankie's face. He lets out a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry. Can we just go to starbucks?"

"Sure. I'm buying." Gee offers, not wanting to upset his brother anymore.
---
Hey guys:D How'd you like it? If you read/liked it please review! OH! And any one want to be Ray and/or Bob's GF? They might not be like you at frist, just warning you. So leave your name/looks/and what your like and who you want to be with! thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story