Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Think Happy Thoughts

My Chem talks

by Syphiel 0 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-12 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 1254 words

0Unrated
Author’s Note: Hi, I’m back. So after what was it, like two weeks, I’m here again. I’m feeling like myself again. It only took two therapist visits that I didn’t want to go to but my boyfriend made me, pills that I threw at said therapist face and seeing MCR live in concert for the first time in my life but I finally feel like writing again and like I’m not a worthless sack of shit that will never get published. If you can’t tell, banking is only my day job I’m striving to become a real writer. So here is the next part. We get to see MCR finally.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gerard stared out the window of the moving bus. He watched the New Jersey landscape fade away into the darkness of night. He turned towards his band mates and yawned. Unlike the other bands, they had a driver for their bus. Frank giggled beside him, “Tired Gerard?”

Gerard pushed his best friend, “You fucktard. It’s like two in the morning. We couldn’t get moving till the other bands got on their buses. Speaking of, who are we gonna have playing tomorrow um tonight with us?”

Mikey shrugged, “I dunno. The only band we heard in person was Metal Mandalorians. So I guess one of the other bands should play.”

Ray nodded, “Definitely, Daisy Chain and Darkened Rainbow should play the next two shows and Metal Mandalorians should be the last one in the rotation.”

Gerard could feel his eyes closing, “Sounds good to me. Frank?”

Frank looked up from his stash of skittles, “yeah fine, whatever. Hey Mikey, you been eating my skittles?”

Unfortunately for Frank, Mikey had already passed out on the small couch. Gerard giggled, “Guess you will just have to get him next time Frankie.”

Gerard got up and moved to the bunks. Ray stood and hefted the slight frame of Mikey over his shoulder, “You should get some sleep too buddy.”

Frank nodded, “Yeah, yeah. I’m coming.”

The Next Morning

Gerard looked out the window at the beautiful Baltimore Harbor. He stretched and looked back toward the bunks. Everyone else was still asleep. Gerard shook his head and grabbed four pieces of notebook paper. Hastily writing four identical notes, he stepped off the bus and headed to the other busses. He pulled out a small key ring with four keys. Finding the right key he unlocked the door to the Metal Mandalorians’ bus. He stepped in and glanced about seeing that all four of them were sound asleep. He laid the note on the small table, glimpsing a shock of white hair on the floor. He glanced over and saw Thunder lying on the floor next to Moira’s bunk. He cocked his head to the side. He thought Moira and Bill were dating. Shrugging, he left and relocked the door quickly heading to put the notes in the other busses. He walked back to his own bus and climbed inside to grab his third cup of coffee for the day. He decided to give the bands about two hours to get up and moving. He only needed one person from each band to be present. Glancing at his watch he saw it was nine o’clock. The show that night wasn’t until eight so they had plenty of time. Grabbing his sketch pad from his bunk, he settled in to draw out a few sketches for the planned Killjoy comic.

Two hours Later

Gerard couldn’t believe that the others were still asleep. He shook his head and glanced out the window. He saw some people from the other bands hanging out in the center of all the busses. Grabbing a pair of sunglasses, he stepped outside. He watched Moira leave her bus, followed a minute later by Bill. Gerard watched Bill walk over to him. He smiled at the punk boy, “Morning Bill.”

Bill nodded, “Morning Gerard. Can we talk for a minute?”

Gerard gave a quick one bob nod, “What’s up?”

Bill shrugged, “It’s my girlfriend, Moira. She loves you guys and since we are both New Jersey based bands, she was really hoping to play in New Jersey with you guys. She was really sad last night.”

Gerard’s smile fell, “I’m sorry man. We were trying to make it fair.”

Bill shook his head, “I know man, and I get it. But fuck Gerard, she was really upset man. I didn’t know what to do for her last night.”

Gerard glanced over at the group of girls from the bands. He saw Moira smile at one of the girls. He shrugged at Bill, “She seems fine.”

Bill started walking over there, Gerard following closely. Bill sniffed, “She’s a master at hiding it. She once hid a week long depression from me. She almost offed herself that time. It’s shit Gerard. It’s just plain shit. I mean maybe she just needs to get out on that stage tonight or something.”

Gerard stopped, “But we already made our decision. Daisy Chain was gonna play tonight.”

Bill grabbed Gerard’s arm, “Man you’re the lead singer. The band is yours to control. You should be making the decisions, not the whole band. Can’t you just change it? Switch the order. I know it would make Moira really happy.”

Gerard smirked, “You’re right. I should be making the decisions without the band to back me up. Ok, you got it.”

Bill smiled, “Thanks I owe you.”

Bill walked over and hugged Moira. Gerard stood before the girls and guys gathered. He felt a nagging in his stomach as he announced that Metal Mandalorians would be opening that night. He made his way back to the bus slowly. Seeing Frank standing outside having a smoke, he smiled. He leaned against the bus and lit his own cigarette. Exhaling a cloud of smoke, he sighed, “I made the announcement to the bands. Told them that Metal Mandalorians were opening tonight.”

Frank lifted an eyebrow, “Didn’t we decide last night that they would be last in the rotation and that Daisy Chain would open tonight?”

Gerard shrugged, “So what? I’m the leader of this band. I’m the lead singer. I should make the decisions.”

Frank shook his head, “Gerard, what the fuck? That’s the most fucked up thing I have ever heard you say.”

Gerard tossed his cigarette stub to the side, “That’s shit Frankie. Wait, what the fuck am I saying. “

Frank scoffed, “A lot of bullshit.”

Gerard shook his head, “Man that Bill can really get in your head. He started telling me about how that girl Moira in his band got real depressed last night cause they couldn’t play in Jersey with us and about how as the lead singer I should make all the decisions. Before I knew it, Fuck, I announced them as playing tonight.”

Frank just shook his head, “That is some fucked up shit. Guess it’s too late now.”

Gerard leaned back against the bus, “I’m sorry man.”

Frank shrugged, “Don’t worry about it. But ever do that shit again and I might have to hurt you.”

Gerard laughed, “Yeah, no problem buddy.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: Yeah so that probably sucked. It was just a short chapter to show Bill being manipulative. It probably sucked but yeah. Hopefully a better chapter by this weekend.
Sign up to rate and review this story