Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > Lights Out

Lights Out

by Nuada 0 reviews

What if Deadpool had never been made into Weapon XI? What if he had been able to stop Creed from killing Bolt?

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-13 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wade ran to where he knew Chris' trailer was. He was tired and the longer and faster he ran, the further away the trailer seemed to get. When he had finally reached the trailer, he knew that something was wrong; it was too quiet and the trailer was almost completely dark—all except for one flickering bulb.

With shaky fingers that were normally, steady and sure he opened the door. As he opened the door and saw blood. It was pooled on the faded linoleum floor, splattered on the ceiling and walls. There were claw marks on the door and the walls. As he closed the door, he noticed a trail of blood leading to the bathroom. As he opened the door, he held back the gasp that threatened to leave his throat. Chris Bradley lay on the floor dead.

Wade woke up in a cold sweat. He had an uneasy, queasy knot in the pit of his stomach. After leaving, Team X Chris and he had kept in touch. But lately he had been having a bad feeling. He hated to have his dream become reality but he knew that he wouldn't be able to rest until he checked on his friend.

He rolled over onto his stomach and looked at the clock. He groaned as he rolled over again and then sat up. This was a little more than annoying. It was 3 am and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep until he checked on Chris. He was dressed and on his way to the Carnival and the back lot by 3:15.
Sign up to rate and review this story