Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautiful nightmare

I'll be there

by xxFrerardxx 0 reviews

"You look so good Baby," he licked his lips and winked at me suductively. Fuck.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-13 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 696 words

1Moving
I'm sorry for spelling mistakes, waay to long sentences and if its just plain stupid! I'm new at this, and could REALLY use some help!

Once I get to Bert's house I go threw the hole in the fence quickly and make my way up the side of the house. I finally open the side door, I'm bombed with the smell of smoke and sweat. Unusual smell and not unusual at the same time. After I go down the small flight of stairs leading the way into the basement, I see the usual set up. A big open space with wires just filling up the ground, guitar stands, guitars, drums and roughly about five microphones. The Used have only been together for about two years, but it feels longer to me since everyone in the band hates me. So I make no contact with them whatsoever. They actually think I'm the worst thing that's happened to Bert, and trust me, lots of things have happened to Bert. Considering this, I probably wouldn't like them anyways, but who knows, I've never said a word to them.
Passing the band flat, theres a room to the left, right and straight infront of me. To the left is the hangout room, where I see the bands in there sprawled wherever on the couch or floor, watching tv. Once I see this, I pretty much bolt to the room right infront of me, the bathroom. Luckly for me, the bathroom is connected to the room on the right that is... Bert's "layer". The terms bedroom is what normal people would call it, but I don't feel as if that represents it. It's a complete mess, worse than any bedroom I've been in so theres no choice but to call it the layer.

I pull the blinds down on both of his doors since the band could easily just see me, then lay on his bed awkwardly with all of this clothes piled up. I called him quickly.
"Hey Mikes. Where are you?" He was talking so loud I could hear him from where I was.
"I'm in your room, you didn't tell me they were here..." I spoke carefully, so he wouldn't get upset with what I said, because it's happened before. Definitely not a pretty sight.
"I wasn't aware that I should have. I'll be there in a second." He hung so, as did I.

Bert came into the room smelling of complete smoke.
"Whatcha doin' Babe?" I smirked at the sight of me on his bed, so I sat up a little.
I shrugged in responce, blushing slightly.
"Mmm, you're looking good Baby." He walked slowly over to the bed, starting to climb ontop of me awkwardly.
"Are you drunk?" I wispered, not at the fact that he said I was "looking good" but how he was stumbling and looked a little.. off.
"No." He replied once he made his way right over my body, then he began with the usual. Kissing me lightly on the lips slowly, making me want more on purpose. Then as if someone swiched a swich, he got rough. No more kisses, harsh makeout sessions. Then he automatically started undoing my belt as if it was the last time ever, so frantically. I broke away from his lips, breathing harshly, but he didn't care. He just went right onto my neck.
"Uh Bert, what are we doing?" I said slowly.
"What do you mean?" He replied simply. It's not like we never did this before, we actually have a lot, surprisingly. Since I'm so shy.
"Your friends, there in the other room. Bert, stop." I sat up slightly.
"Who cares? They wont come in, you know that. Common I haven't seen you all day. You look so good Baby," he licked his lips and winked at me suductively. Fuck. "Lets do it, please. I want you so bad, you have no idea." He started to grind on me, rubbing our middles closer together.
"Ahhh. Fuck. Bert.. we cant- we should st- nunnnn." I got cut off by my own moan, that just escaped my mouth without notice.
"That's right Baby, we'll be quick..."
Sign up to rate and review this story