Categories > Original > Fantasy

angels kiss

by Mistaken-Vampire 0 reviews

When you love someone so much you still have to let them go. Even if it hurts.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 718 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
A/N This will hopefully bring a tear to your eye. I know it was hard for me to write it and not shed a tear.


That soft touch, that gentleness that would make any girl swoon made me fall to tears. I was on my knees and unable to move. I couldn't explain to anyone why. All I knew was that I would never be the same; He would never be the same.

It was the way that he was. I could never take my eyes off him. His dirty blonde hair was so soft and stayed calmly and tenderly by the side of his face. He had amazing blue eyes but would never keep eye contact with many people for more than a few seconds for the feeling that he could feel their soul but he would just stay and stare at me for hours on end if he could.
He had a smile that was only seen by a few people. His father had never seen him smile at him but when I was round his for dinner he would sit there and smile at me a childish smile that made my heart swell at beat twenty to the dozen.

He was a quiet type and wouldn't even talk to me or his family but even without words I knew that he was happy and knew every word that would come out of those tender pink lips of his.

He was perfect. That was what was so unfair. Things that are perfect cannot last can they? But I know that he would last and I knew I would be there with him till the end.

One time we were on our way out to help him get a job. He had all the qualifications to get the jobs of a man of power but the only down fall was he didn't want it. He didn't like being different and after his father passed away he refused to make a sound to anyone even me. It got me scared I took him to hospital but I knew it was stupid so I didn't bring myself to do it.

Then spring came and he burst into song it was the most wonderful thing I had ever heard. He would smile at anyone going passed and he tried making eye contact with everyone. That is when I knew that this was the end.

He was glowing more than usual and would keep on glowing. To everyone it is just a brightened part of the day. It was when the rain would stop and the sky brightened up. When it is sunny outside and the clouds passed and you got the sun shining on your face. Thing is no one except me knows it is not the sun it is him. He is in his angel form up there with his father. I helped him find his light. He helped me find mine.

He is the second glance when you see something out the corner of your eye. When we both make eye contact he is there but he is unable to touch because he is no longer properly with us.

He went from a gentle kiss from an angel that he kept his eye on and that is how I went by a soft kiss from my angel that I would watch forever after. People watching thought it was a heart attack. I just dropped and fell but no it was my heart swelling with his love pulsing through me at an unbelievable pace. I had the power of two people going through me but I knew that his perfection never died it just stayed.

We now are the gentle sway of people hair we are there just out of reach from human hands but watching over you all when you are alone or when you are silent. WE are the soft breathing on the back of your neck that will make you look up and see the perfection that is in front of you.


A/N I love my boyfriend so much and I know if anything is to happen to him that this is what he will be because he means the world to me. Also this just makes me happy to be alive. Review please.
Sign up to rate and review this story