Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neighbours

Chapter 6

by Jamia 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 767 words

3Ambiance
Hi there! Thanks for your reviews, keep me going :) Slightly jumpy chapter, and its a bit sucky really, I just couldn't get into the swing of writing for this one! Sorry... Hope your enjoy anyways!

Chapter Six
Evie walked around her living room, banging her head slightly to the music she was listening to quite loudly. She had decided to listen to Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, as she hadn't listened to My Chemical Romance in a while, and it made her smile as she thought of Frank playing the guitar to the music. She heard her mobile ringing from the kitchen and she paused her music, and she walked into her kitchen, smiling as she looked at Franks name on the phone.

"Hi you" She smiled into the phone.

"Hi Evie. Listen about tonight. I think I'm going to have to cancel" He sadly told her, and Evie could hear a tone in his voice that sounded different, and told her that something was wrong.

"What do you mean? What's wrong Frank?" She asked, a bit of worry laced her voice.

"Nothings wrong, I just have plans tonight that I forgot about. So I'm just letting you know" Frank simply replied, and Evie could still hear a edge to his voice, and she bit her lip.

"Oh right, okay. Well, just give me a txt or something when your free" She told him, peaking out of her kitchen window, and looking over into Franks back garden.

"Will do, see you Evie" And with that, Frank hung up the phone, leaving Evie looking at it.

Evie frowned as she placed her phone on the kitchen side. Had she done something wrong? She wondered, and then a sudden and harsh thought entered her head. Had she been used, by Frank Iero, guitarist from My Chemical Romance, for a simple fix of sex?

------------

Frank bit his lip as he hung up the phone to Evie, and he threw it gently on the side of the couch, and he slouched back on it.

"Frank Christina wanted to organise tonight for you both so you could talk about your divorce civilly. You need to put your neighbour out of your mind now" Franks lawyer Jim told him, whilst writing on a piece of paper.

"Where is she wanting to meet?" He sighed, looking lazily at him.

"At the restaurant Maxwell's. Apparently you had your first meal there after you were married" Jim casually told him, and Frank nodded.

"Yeah we did. And she knows I fucking hate it there" He told him, sitting up and lighting up a cigarette.

"Oh right.. Well her lawyer said to meet her there for 8pm... Please go Frank. It will do you both some good to talk about things" Jim told him, and Frank sighed.

"You just heard me cancel on Evie... I'm going" Frank mumbled.

-------

"Have some more wine Frank" Christina smiled at Frank from her side of the small table, and filled his sixth glass up with red wine, and Frank drunkenly smiled.

"Your trying to get me drunk" He mumbled, and Christina laughed loudly.

"No! We're just getting on really well! It's nice.." She smiled, filling her own up, and swaying slightly. 'After we've finished these, why don't we go back to the house and open that 15 year old whiskey we got on our honeymoon. May as well open it" She grinned to him, then took a long drink from her red wine, Frank doing the same.

"Yeah may as well" He answered her, and smiled.

------

Evie turned off her t.v, yawning loudly and stretching on her couch, her vest top riding up and showing off her flat stomach. She saw headlights through her window pull into Franks house, and she heard some drunken laughing as well. Frowning, she stood up and walked to the window, and she continued to frown as she saw Frank stumble out of a cab, and followed by a blonde haired lad, who she recognised as his wife, who he was suppose to be divorcing. Her eyes widened as she saw his wife fall onto him as they walked, and Frank wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closely and he kissed her forehead looking happy.

Evie closed her eyes tightly, and turned away from the window, and small tear escaping her eyes. What was Frank playing at, she thought and she fell back onto the wall, falling to her knees softly, where she held her head. She had just been used, by one of the biggest names in the Rock world.
Sign up to rate and review this story