Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Raven and Spencer

by Mistaken-Vampire 0 reviews

Was written as a cheer up for my best friend.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 432 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
A soft steady beat was all that could be heard as Raven walked into the new room of their villa. Spencer had been working on their new music room. It came complete with drum kit back up drum kit and 4 bass guitars that were all named after their favourite bands names: Frank, Moikey, Ray and Gerard. In the corner, under a full shelf full of new drum sticks, was a dark purple sheet over a small weird shaped object.

Spencer was hard at work making sure he was up to scratch with his drumming skills and was head down with headphones in. His fringe had its usual parting near the middle which kept it going the same way but had a slight gap in it. Raven instantly recognised what song it was. He was playing Northern Downpour and as it came to the chorus she started singing softly "hey moon please forget to fall down" Spencer seemed to come out of his trance and stared at Raven with his deep meaningful eyes and said "hey moon don't you fall down" He stood up and took out his headphones and walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek and said "Just look up and you will see that it wont fall down!" As she looked up at the newly painted ceiling which had a tribal design moon on it and in the stars you could almost see like dot to dot saying 'Raven Scarlett will you be Raven Smith?' She looked down to see that Spencer had dropped to his knee and was holding a ring that had blood red crystals in it. She looked into Spencer's eyes and saw his smile which only very special people got to see and knew that after 2 years of dating him know was the perfect time to marry him.

Raven just blushed then remembered the full reason why she went in their in the first place. She was trying to find the perfect time to tell Spencer about how she was pregnant and it was his child! She had told her best mate Vee about it 2 days ago. What she didn't know is that Vee had told Spencer earlier that day. Spencer saw the confusion and upset and the sheepishness in her eyes and said oh and before you say any reply I know and I'm ready. He went over to the corner to uncover a child size drum kit from under the dark purple cloth. Raven knew she was with the right person and fell in tears into his arms shouting "YES!"
Sign up to rate and review this story