Categories > Original > Erotica > Experience

Experience

by differenteyes

The Experience continues.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-05-17 - 524 words

?Blocked
I didn't answer as I didn't know how to. And I had a feeling K would answer for me. I said I needed the toilet before he could say anything and he took me and showed me where it was.
He walked up the corridor with me and then held the door open. I stepped in but he followed me in. I went to the urinal and waited, but somehow I just couldn't do it when K was there by the door. He wasn't watching but he was waiting, and it felt like his glance was there. Eventually I pissed. I moved over to the sink to wash my hands, and when I was done K walked me back to the training room.
In the training room, K showed me a fire safety video and then did a talk about the company and its history. After that, I was told to go and wait in the room I'd taken my clothes off in. I found my clothes had gone but somehow that didn't surprise me.
What did surprise me was the arrival of someone else in the room. K walked in, this time with a girl about my age. She looked into the corner and saw me. I tried not to catch her eye and she did the same. K explained why I was naked and he said to her she'd have to do the same. But I was in the room. Not that it bothered me, but I didn't want to do anything... embarrassing with her there. The girl began to undress and was soon stood there in only her knickers. I could feel my cock getting hard.
The girl then took her knickers off and threw them down.
“Cool,” K said calmly. I was now erect and desperately hoping no one would notice. But I think K did. “Have fun you two.” The girl looked like she knew what was going to happen anyway, and she walked over to me quite calmly. K took her clothes and left the room.
It was just me and her. She placed her hands on my shoulders. “Don't worry,” she said. “We might as well.”
There seemed no reason for us to do anything, apart from to pass time. She moved in to kiss me and soon, as I kissed her, I started to relax a bit. We kept kissing and then she grabbed my hand and moved it to her breast. I stroked it for a while and then the girl moved to the floor. She laid down on there and I knelt down.
This was it. She reached out for a small packet and then handed it to me. I placed the condom on my erect cock and then I slowly eased my cock into her. It felt good, and she moaned every time I pushed my cock in. I then took my cock out and she sucked it for a while. I moaned as I cummed and she licked it.
Then she smiled at me and eventually left the room. I was alone for a few minutes and then K came back in.
Sign up to rate and review this story