Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

D is for Dare

by MyPatheticRomance 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 887 words - Complete

3Funny
"You guys! We should play truth or dare!" Mikey shouted, grinning like a madman. It was his birthday party, after all. He called the shots. Finally. Gerard, Frank, Ray and Bob were all sprawled out in the lounge. They were all sleeping over, and the others at the party had left.

Frank, Gerard and Ray all nodded enthusiastically, but Bob groaned. He always got picked on in these games.

"Well, Bobbert, you have no choice. It's my birthday," Mikey grinned, patting Bob's head.

"Fine. I'll play. But if I get hurt again I'm leaving," Bob warned, glaring at Mikey suspiciously. Mikey just smiled innocently at Bob and brought out an empty coke bottle. He put it in the middle of the floor, and everyone gathered around it in a circle. They could do whatever they wanted; the Ways were out of town.

"I'll spin first," Mikey announced, spinning the bottle excitedly. It landed on Bob, who buried his face in his hands.

"Bob, truth or dare?" Mikey asked with a sinister smile.

"Dare."

"Oooh, brave. I dare you to run all the way down the street in your underwear," Mikey challenged, wiggling his fierce eyebrows.

Bob stared at Mikey as if he had grown two heads with antlers, before grumbling to himself and standing up. Everyone stared at him.

"Do you mind?" Bob snapped, glaring at them. Everyone looked at the ground and Bob began to strip. When he was down to his blue-and-white striped boxers, he sighed to himself.

"Ready. Oh, and Mikey? I hate you," Bob muttered as he walked to the front door. The other boys followed him.

"Your fault for picking dare," Mikey stated, shaking his head. Bob flipped him off and began to jog down the street. It was 11:45pm, so nobody should be awake at this hour anyway.

Suddenly an old woman walked out of her house just when Bob was jogging past. She checked him out and whistled loudly at him, which caused Bob to turn red and the others to giggle uncontrollably.

When Bob had run back to the house, he put on his clothes in record time and they all seated themselves at the bottle.

Bob looked around at everyone and spun the bottle. It landed on Frank.

"Truth or dare, Frank?" Bob asked, grinning evilly.

"Dare," Frank said confidently.

"I dare you to go ask the neighbours for ice-cubes," Bob said eventually, after great thought.

"That's it?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Naked," Bob finished, giggling. Frank grinned. He liked this dare. Without a second thought, he took off all of his clothes. Ray and Bob avoided looking at Frank at all costs, and Mikey covered his eyes. Gerard, however, just stared.

Frank smirked at him before skipping out the door. The others quickly followed him, wanting to see how this would turn out.

Frank knocked on the neighbour's door determinedly. A couple of minutes later the door opened, and two little girls opened the door. Frank's eyes widened, but he was still grinning.

"Hey there, sweetie. Would you mind lending me some ice?" He asked as sweetly as he could. The girls giggled and nodded before running back into the house. They came back and handed Frank the whole ice-cube tub. Just as Frank was about to leave, one of them whipped out a camera and took a photo of him. Before he could do anything about it, they slammed the door in his face and locked it.

Frank stared blankly at the door before shrugging and walking back into the Way household. He handed Mikey the ice and walked happily back to his seat and sat down.

"Frank, put your clothes back on," Ray commanded, avoiding looking in his direction.

"Do I have to?" Frank whined.

"Yes!" Ray said quickly, at the same time Gerard shook his head subconsciously.

"Fine," Frank huffed, getting up and putting his clothes on.

After sitting back down, Frank spun the bottle. It landed on Gerard. Frank smiled sweetly at him.

"Truth or dare, Gee?" Frank asked, in a voice like honey.

"Dare?" Gerard asked, more than said.

"As you wish. I dare you to tell Mikey," Frank said, grinning mischievously.

"Tell him what?" Gerard asked, playing dumb.

"About what we talked about last night. You gonna back out of a dare?" Frank asked, raising his eyebrows in challenge.

Gerard glared at him and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'traitor'.

"Er, Mikey. I have some news for you," Gerard started, clearing his throat.

"You bought me a puppy?" Mikey exclaimed, his face lighting up.

"Not exactly," Gerard said, avoiding eye contact.

"Then what?" Mikey asked, still looking excited.

"Me and Frank are together," Gerard mumbled.

"That's it?" Mikey asked, his face crestfallen.

"...Shouldn't you be more surprised?" Gerard asked, looking at his brother.

"Dude! I realised you and Frank were gonna end up together when I was like, five. Come the fuck on. I'm not stupid, no matter what you guys think," Mikey stated, rolling his eyes.

"Oh. That's good then. My turn," Gerard smiled.

Gerard took Frank's hand in his, and laced their fingers together. Frank's hand looked tiny compared to his, but they fit perfectly.

OKAY. I know the ending is sappy and pretty cliche. But I needed I cheer up when I wrote this. XD
-Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story