Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > A lost Sister.....Now Found!

Love Blossoms II

by jinandbrittany 0 reviews

Jin and Yamasita slowly fall for each other. Fuu promises herself that she will do all she can to make this happen. Mugen will not allow this to happen and will do all he can to stop it.

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-26 - Updated: 2006-05-26 - 972 words

1Ambiance
Our trio plus newcomer Yamasita are again resting in a town still on their journey to Nagasaki. Fuu and Yamasita were walking side-by-side holding a quite interesting conversation. "So, you like him, huh?" Fuu asked quietly with a smirk. "Yeah, but I just don't think he's interested in me." "He smiled at you." Fuu whispered with a small laugh. "That is a rare occurrence." "Really. He does have a nice smile!" Yamasita whispered back with a grin. "Hey Jin, Mugen we're gonna go get something to eat, okay?!" Fuu called to the two men. Fuu grabbed Yamasita by the arm and pulled her to the nearest food stand. " You and Jin would make a great couple!" "You think. I just don't think he's you know into me." Yamasita said with a frown. " He actually smiles at you when you speak, so he has to-Yamasita cut Fuu off." "Hey Mugen!" Mugen was walking towards them with an angry look on his face. Jin wasn't far behind him walking at a slower pace. " Yeah, Yeah!" He barked angrily. Both Fuu and Yamasita jumped a little. " What happened?" Yamasita asked while giving a comforting pat on his shoulder. He looked at her and then sighed. "I was at the brothel and I was eyeing this chick. She was so hot; anyway I reached into my pocket for money and didn't have enough! Dammit!" He said with another sigh. "Oh wow that's too bad!" Yamasita said while laughing and poking Fuu in the side. Fuu was laughing as well. "Would you two shut the hell up already!" Mugen yelled. " That isn't a sad story and besides you need to give yourself a rest" Yamasita said while laughing even harder. Fuu was laughing harder too. Fuu ordered four steaming bowls of rice and vegetables, and they all began eating. "Jin, Yamasita wants to talk to you privately." Fuu suddenly said. Jin looked at Fuu with one eyebrow raised. "Don't give me that look! Yamasita just wants to talk." Jin nodded and looked at Yamasita. She looked at him. "Fuu what are you talking about-oh!" Yamasita said while glaring at Fuu. " Yeah, its about what we talked about before, so don't worry." Jin nodded. "Well, me and Mugen will leave so you two can talk!" Fuu said while grabbing Mugen's arm and dragging him away. She looked at Yamasita and gave her a wink. Yamasita rolled her eyes and looked at Jin. "So what is it that you have to tell me?" Jin asked. "Its nothing really, but here it goes IlikeyoualotandIknowthatyoudon'tlikemebacksoyoucanjustforgetaboutit." She said very quickly. Jin just stared. "Come again?"She took a deep breath. "I think I'm beginning to like you more than a friend. If you don't like me back then that's okay." She said with her head lowered. "I do like you back, but I thought you liked Mugen, so I didn't want to say anything." Jin said with the same emotionless face. "Really!" Yamasita said with a smile forming. She looked behind Jin and her mouth hung open. Jin turned around and saw Mugen standing there with the most angry expression that Jin had ever witnessed. Fuu also was standing there, but held a smile on her face. "You bastard!" Mugen shouted. "You knew I liked her and you decided to take her right under my (cd scratch) nose. "Mugen, I did nothing under your nose, and she likes me not you." Jin said in a calm tone. "What!" "You heard me perfectly, Mugen." Jin said again in a calm tone. Mugen just stood there speechless. Jin stood and extended his hand to Yamasita and helped her up. "We should go to the inn so we can get some sleep." Jin said calmly walking past Mugen. Yamasita only took about two steps when Mugen intercepted. "So you like that cold fish-faced bastard?" He questioned. "That's none of your business". She said while pushing him to the side and walking ahead. Fuu hurried to her side and began questioning about what had been said between her and Jin. Yamasita told her what had happened and Fuu was so happy! "Oh wow! I am so happy for you I could cry!" Fuu said with tears forming. "Fuu, come on no need to cry." Yamasita said. It was too late and Fuu had tears already streaming down her face. Soon they were all in one room because they did not have enough money for a second one. Jin as usual was propped against the wall and Mugen was next to the window. Fuu and Yamasita each had a futon. Soon they all had fallen asleep, so it seemed. Mugen and Fuu both were snoring quietly. Jin and Yamasita however, were both wide awake. "You're awake." Jin quietly said. She jumped a little. She thought he was asleep. " I didn't mean to startle you." He said quietly. "Its okay. I thought you were asleep." Yamasita replied. "Did you mean what you said earlier about us?" Yamasita asked with a little hope. "Yes, did you?" Jin asked back. "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure because I really like you and want to get to know you better." She said quietly. " I the same." Jin quietly said. They both soon fell asleep and had no idea that Mugen was not asleep, and had heard the whole thing. He was so angry inside. I can't believe that she actually likes him. I'm a hell of a lot better than him, so why does she even bother trying. She should be with me and I with her. I think that I'm falling for her, but what can I do. You can't make someone love you...wait did I say love. I better go to sleep before I think too much about this. That was his last thought before falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story