Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Seven

Chapter Four

by superman-sidekick

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 5052 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: Heey guys, just a quick message to say thank you so much for all your amazing reviews and rates on the last chapter! I’ve never had a green chapter before and it was really special for me because I worked really hard on it and am so glad it all paid off! Anyway, like I said, a huge thank you to you all, please do continue to let me know what you think because I put a lot of effort into these chapters and would love to know if you like them or not :D Now, on with ze story!
PS if you haven’t, you should go and buy Barry M’s new crackle nail varnish, I’m wearing the pink now over hot pink nail varnish as a background and it looks E.P.I.C. Go and buy :D
Immy xo

‘Okay Frank, picture the scene. One man, one huge boulder, one arm-’

‘Dude, he has two arms in the movie.’

‘Okay, okay picture the scene. One man, one huge boulder, two arms.’

‘And a video camera. And a pen knife, ooh and some pee!’

‘Zacky! Were you in the fucking movie or something?’ Ray snapped, his eyes showing the fond amusement he always had when he and Zacky were arguing like this. The pair of them had been trying to create an epic trailer of the movie ‘127 Hours’ for me which ‘you have to see, man,’ apparently. So far, from what I’d learned, it wasn’t sounding very promising. ‘Anyway, the point is he gets stuck in this boulder and uses the pen knife to-’

‘Well now you’re just gonna spoil it for him Ray-’

FINE. He doesn’t seem that interested anyway,’ Ray sighed, glancing at me and nudging my bicep with a soft smile. I quickly looked up and shook my head, protesting in a way that hopefully convinced them there was nothing I’d like more than to see the film with them tonight. Once I knew they believed me, I lowered my head again, allowing myself to drift off back into my own little world. I knew what they were trying to do, I wasn’t making my moping exactly subtle and they were just being the good friends that they were and trying to cheer me up. Anyone normal would have been grateful, anyone normal would’ve been enlivened by the pair of them. Anyone normal would have got over themselves and made a little effort to get on with their life. I mean, I’d been sat quietly at my desk for nearly the past week whilst everyone around me stopped having a good time to see what was wrong. Couldn’t I just be happy they cared?

That’s just it I suppose. As hard as they tried, I couldn’t be happy because I couldn’t get over what happened and I definitely was in no fit state to move on with my life. What happened the other day was something I don’t think I’ll ever forget. I remember just lying there on the couch drifting in and out of consciousness, waiting for the guilt to whack me in the face like expected. But it never came. It never came when I finally dragged my ass off that gorgeously soft couch. It never came when I stood, naked in my art teacher’s classroom and actually walked around confidently to gather my clothes he’d just flung everywhere. It didn’t even hit me when I left, slinging the key over my shoulder and back into that same pen pot, actually skipping down to my locker where my trusty skateboard was waiting ever faithfully for me. All that was going through my head was how completely and utterly amazing I felt. I must have looked and sounded so incredibly embarrassing, but right now, I really didn’t care. Surges of euphoria pulsed through me on the way home and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. It felt like an array of colourful fireworks were putting on a private show in the pit of my stomach, and for a moment, I actually thought ‘Hey, maybe I’ll be okay tomorrow, maybe I’ll just forget about it all.’

When I got home, however, those maybes flew right out the window. The high pitched ‘yipp’ of Pixie’s barking and the familiar scrabbling of paws, each pup in their own little race to pounce on, lick and slobber over the friendly face knocked me back into reality like being hit with a wrecking ball. I swear if they hadn’t toppled me over I would have fallen on my ass myself from the shock and absolute mortification of what I’d just done. The little cross round my neck felt like it would burn a hole or something in my chest, and I screwed my eyes shut tight, getting up quickly and wanting to go straight to my room whilst I was starting to get this super-low. Of course, it wouldn’t be that fucking simple would it. As soon as I entered the living room, Anna stopped me, wanting to know how my day was. She’d caught me faking sick that morning but for some reason was still worried, and wanted a full commentary of my day to make sure I hadn’t actually been ill or anything. After reassuring her for the millionth time that ‘no Anna, I was perfectly fine,’ and ‘yes Anna, it really was just ravioli,’ and even ‘no thank you Anna, I really don’t want any for dinner,’ I was free to race up to my room and face plant myself on the bed. It wasn’t as comfy as that couch, but it was a perfect little sanctuary for me to just curl up and wallow in. I buried my face into the soft pillow and grit my teeth, clenching my fists around the fabric and letting a muffled, frustrated groan sound into it. I kicked my feet in anger and felt hot tears stinging at my eyes, squeezing out the corners and leaving black, eyeliner smudges on the damp cloth. I couldn’t do anything after the first tears had fallen, nothing could control my pouring emotions now, so I just let it happen. The guilt would eventually come, I knew it, and sod’s law it would happen just when I felt my best.

I suppose that’s partly why it happened, because I... I felt so good. I felt so fucking good. At the time, I had completely neglected who I was, what I’d believed in, everything for one man and his charm. I couldn’t even think about it. It had taken long enough to bury the hatchet the first time and I still felt awful, but to just go and do it again? Because what, I couldn’t reach the key? Oh come off it Frank, that’s a feeble excuse. I would have jumped out the fucking window if I really cared at the time. But I didn’t. In fact, in the grand scheme of things I did absolutely nothing but push him away a little, before sitting back and letting the man have his wicked way with me. It was pathetic, I was pathetic. I couldn’t even control myself for five minutes without giving in to temptation. I mean, really, I have a faith to uphold and I can’t even stick to that? It’s a way of life, and I had completely ruined it. What’s worse, is that despite all the guilt, all the pain I was experiencing there on the mattress, I was in a vicious circle. I couldn’t get rid of it, because no matter how much I prayed and tried to, there was a hint of excitement in it all. A hint of mystery about the man. Six more lessons? Six more sins to experience? I was new to all this, I had had sex for the first time that day and it felt dangerous, exciting and fucking incredible. I couldn’t deny that my body wanted more, my body wanted to go wild and learn sin after sin with Gerard. But then my head came into play, and the circle began again.

I said the ‘Act of Faith’ that night, over and over again until I had fallen gently back on my bed, murmuring softly. I don’t know how long I’d stayed up, but my eyes were red raw with tears of what to do, and I couldn’t keep them open any longer. I softly whispered ‘I firmly believe that thou art one God,’ gently into the night air, my lips slowly grazing across the soft fabric of the pillow and my hands clasped ever so weakly. Slowly, my speech got quieter and quieter until I diminished into purr like snores on top of the sheets, falling into a dreamless sleep and nearly missing my alarm the next day. I woke up equally miserable and spent the day moping around on my own, avoiding anyone and everyone who tried to talk to me. The guys got the message on the first day, but after that episode they’d had enough and were starting on ways to get me talking again. It had been about a day and a half since I’d last seen Gerard and I couldn’t get him off my mind for all the wrong reasons. I had art today, so had been completely inactive towards my friends and anyone else around me, trying to figure out what to do. Should I talk to him? Tell him I can’t do this, that I just don’t want to? Or should I hope to escape after class and not worry about stupid stationary that gets me close to being raped? The latter option of running away seemed much more applicable, and with every step closer to the building I was planning my get away. I was so deep in thought that Ray’s gentle squeeze to my shoulder nearly gave me a heart attack. When I looked at him, his expression was concerned and he sighed.

‘I know you have art next buddy...’ He sighed. I’d told him and the guys the reason why I’d been coming to Gerard’s room so early was because I was struggling with my project and really wanted to get it right. In that split second though, my heart started hammering at the thought of him reading my mind and knowing what was going on. ‘You work so hard as it is, he can surely see that can’t he?’ Phew. I sighed and played along, exchanging a miserable nod with him, his brown curls bouncing a little on his shoulders. ‘I know I can, your sketchbook’s amazing Frankie, if Gerard can’t see that then there’s something wrong with his eyesight.’ Oh boy, that really isn’t the only thing wrong with him.

‘Is this Gerard?’ Zacky added. ‘Oh Frankie, don’t worry about it, he’s not even in today anyway.’ That’s when my heart stopped. He’s... Gerard isn’t in? I looked at Zacky and tried to keep my eyes in their sockets, Zacky laughing with a nod when I asked for confirmation. ‘Yup, I’m sure. One of the others told me today that he was sick, a sub’s gonna come take your lesson so you can just get on today without him.’ What he said lifted my mood completely. Gerard was ill, he’d probably caught something really awful which is why he couldn’t come in, fuck, he might even be off school tomorrow! And Thursday! I didn’t wish him to be sick or anything, but the less I got to see him, the better. Wow, he... He really wasn’t in school.

‘Zacky Baker, I officially love you. I er, I mean, it’s great because I can really get on now,’ I chuckled, blushing softly at Zacky’s soft smirk and ‘Yeah, I thought so.’

I was in no hurry to get to art now, and took my time in walking leisurely across campus to the building. I had no real perspective of the time as the bell hadn’t rung yet, and walked down the corridor of the art block to see a white form blu-tacked to the glass window. On it, in typed, bold lettering was a header that read ‘Sign in for: Gerard Way - Art.’ It’s a typical sheet that gets sent to a sick teacher’s class for them to tick off their name to make sure the class is all here when the sub arrives with no register. At the bottom, however, was a note in someone’s scribbled italics that read ‘Room change today due to exam in art room,’ and a designated room for us all to go to. An exam? Huh, Gerard must have mentioned it earlier that week as I never heard about it before. I ticked my name off and bit my lip, running a hand through my hair as I realised everyone else had already signed in for class. Wow, I was later than I thought, fuck... I suppose it was odd as I was never normally late to lessons, and always arrived about ten minutes before art actually began whether I liked it or not. I took the sign in sheet off the wooden frame between each window and looked at the room change, knowing where to go anyway. We’d been to the old gym hall before as it was big enough for all our easels and things, and no one else used it so the art department were always dipping in and out making it more their own. I jogged over there with the paper in one hand and sketchbook in the other, not really caring if I got in trouble or not, having a Gerard free day was what I really needed.

‘Hello?’ I murmured as I entered the gym hall, frowning a little. I did a 360 scope of the room and bit my lip, putting my bag down on one of the old benches in there. There was absolutely no one else around. We normally set up our things in the main room where people used to do gym and other indoor sports, but all the tables in here were empty, a single gym rope swinging slowly and acting as the only other form of movement apart from me. What the fuck? I walked past the sea of grey rectangles and ran a hand through my hair, figuring the substitute must have taken the rest of the class on some pied piper type adventure and they were all working in the smaller back room or somewhere. I mean, that’s the only other room in here big enough to house twelve people in with sketchbooks and easels and a whole lotta paint, but even so, why would they be in th- ‘Hello? Guys is this a joke or something?’ I asked with a giggle as I entered the back room. ‘I mean, I know I’m late but... Whoa...’ I gasped gently as I looked around and the room. It was so strange, whoever had done this was definitely had a lot of free time and a very confusing motif. On the walls were canvases, each one depicting an absolutely heavenly still life of different meals as they surrounded a table in the centre. There were vividly coloured pieces of fruit clustered together in a bowl, each one looking more glorious and delicious than the first. Alongside them, on another canvas was a tall sundae glad filled with rainbow pigmented ice cream, from deep mauves and indigos to the brightest pinks and lemon yellows. There was a shining silver spoon sticking out of the glass like the sword in the stone, a creamy white drop of melted ice cream dribbling from the very tip. Each painting was absolutely mesmerising, even the meat looked succulent and juicy and I’m a vegetarian here. With every piece of food I clapped my eyes on, I could feel my very taste buds starting to tingle into life, my mouth threatening to water as I felt hungrier and hungrier by the second. The walls of the room were the familiar cream they’d always been, but on them in the same, neat, italicised hand were five words I vaguely recognised from the Bible. They were painted in a warm, yellow gold, and I sighed, trying to remember their meaning.

Laute,’ a voice suddenly came from behind me, and I gasped gently, whipping round to meet eyes with the man I’d been hoping to avoid all day. Gerard was stood in the door way with a hand on his hips, smirking deviously and carrying a silver tray with a domed cover on the top to hide what was underneath. I went to say something, I went to argue, to run forward and push past him, but a simple finger pushed to his lips made me silence everything instantly. ‘When one eats food that is too luxurious, too costly.’ He purred the definition softly as he shut the door, flicking a little lock on it and leaving his spot. The table was covered with a deep red velvet cloth, and I found myself leaning against it as Gerard put down the plate and began to slowly walk round the room. ‘Nimis, the consumption of food in excess.’ Here, he pointed to the beautiful art I had assumed he had painted, and I frowned, opening my mouth again but he shook his head and cut me off. ‘Ardenter, eating too eagerly,’ was Gerard’s next word, his voice soft and delicate as he teased me so so much. God, whatever language that was, he spoke it like nothing else, and I closed my eyes for a moment, starting to feel weaker and weaker with every word he revealed. ‘Studiose, eating food that is too delicately prepared.’ He must have seen my eyes close because a soft chuckle emitted from his lips and the man snapped his fingers, making me look up again. I knew he was behind me, but I felt frozen to the spot, shocked, terrified and more and more turned on. ‘Lastly, Praepropere, when food is eaten too soon.’ He stopped walking and stood opposite me from behind, clutching a black, silky piece of fabric that I couldn’t see. As he explained the definitions, I knew where they were from, I knew what he was going to do, and I could see it coming as he softly whispered ‘any ideas yet Frankie?’

‘G-Gluttony,’ I breathed out shakily, hearing that same soft chuckle and a small ‘good boy,’ before the piece of silk was guided down over my eyes and tied in a neat bow. ‘Fuck,’ I gasped, Gerard tutting and I could almost feel his smirk as he came round to the front again, kissing me tenderly on the lips before I could respond. ‘Mmph,’ I sighed, resting my hands on his chest and letting him move them to round my neck as I couldn’t see, our lips clashing and working against each other for a moment. The urge to run away had gone completely and I was just a pool of mush in the man’s strong arms, his hands clamped possessively on my ass just in case there was a slight chance I would pull away. I didn’t though, I couldn’t even think straight around him, and wouldn’t be able to run far even if I tried. He was a much stronger man than me, and the very trap he’d made for me to walk into proved that whatever I tried today to escape would be utterly useless. ‘How... How did you know I’d come...’ I breathed when Gerard finally stopped kissing me and moved down to my neck. ‘Pretty... mmm, pretty dumb idea, a-anyone could’ve come over...’ I sighed, blushing at his soft chuckle and feeling him dragging his lips up to my ear.

‘Oh Frankie, I know you too well, I knew you’d come early, I mean, you have done before haven’t you...’ I shoved him with my hands at that point, scowling at such a cheap shot he’d made at me. I couldn’t believe all this time we’d got to know each other, he’d just taken advantage of that. ‘Hey hey hey, play nice,’ he instructed in a cool warning tone, before pushing me back on the table and turning me so I could lay out on its full length. ‘Like I said,’ he continued. His lips weren’t on me now, and he was walking across the room to get the silver plate, uncovering it with a metallic ‘click’ and putting it nearer to us. ‘I knew you’d be early, and besides, if someone else had come instead, no matter to me, I could take anyone in my class.’ He was cocky in the tone he gave, making me scowl at how little he regarded me in terms of this. ‘It’s just whether I’d really want to, that’s the question,’ the man purred right into the shell of my ear, kneeling beside the table as he undid the buttons on my shirt. I could feel his arm was bare which meant his shirt was probably slung somewhere else across the room, and shivered at the touch, sighing.

‘You’re such an ass hole,’ I breathed, helping him to pull my shirt off and he smirked softly, not saying anything else as he popped the button and zipper on my jeans. My shoes were laying on the floor in a small pile where the rest of my clothes were accumulating, and soon I could feel the soft, red velvet against my shoulder blades, the middle of my arched back and my ass, every movement making me quiver like a leaf in delight. I mewled as Gerard took my hand and put it on to his body, letting me feel the curve of his collar bone, moving down over his pecs to one of his hardened nipples. I heard a soft ‘mmm’ come from the elder man’s lips as I pinched it gently on the way past, ‘that’s it,’ being cooed quietly. I sighed as he dragged my hand slowly down and let me feel his naked torso, my fingers soft and lightly grazing over his skin. I moved them ever so gently as I could hear how good he was feeling at my touch, and couldn’t deny myself that this was really something else. As I brushed my hand lower, I gasped, realising he was completely naked when my fingers curled over his slender, soft hip bone for just a second. ‘Oh,’ I sighed, not seeing Gerard tilting his head back and biting his lip in silent pleasure, but hearing him mewl as I felt his member in my hand.

‘Frankie, you are a good boy,’ he breathed, sighing and guiding my hand to slowly stroke him into a semi. I had never done this before, obviously, but was slowly learning just what he liked in a guy from the way his hand lead mine to giving him the ultimate pleasure. I stroked slowly, my fingers teasing him gently up and I could feel the blood rushing to my own erection. I was going to crack out a wise remark as I felt a small sense of control here, but was quickly silenced when something soft and oh so delicious was pushed into my mouth. The smooth texture and fruity, squashy sensation on my tongue told me it was a strawberry dipped in chocolate, and I arched my back in pleasure. I wanted to see his face, to exchange a look of ‘this is how good you’re making me feel,’ but felt my senses heightened with my hindered eyesight and found exploring him this way much more exciting. When I was sure he was up to full height and I definitely knew I was, he dropped my hand and climbed up on to the table, straddling my hips and feeding me another strawberry before kissing me again. His tongue weaved into my mouth to taste the succulent fruit and I groaned, our erections touching and rubbing against each other. ‘Mmm’s and purrs were exchanged between mouths and I sighed, feeling my erection throbbing with each strawberry shared kiss.

‘O-oh! What is that,’ I moaned as I felt something cold and wet slowly pouring down my torso. It made an army of goose bumps rise up to full attention across my chest, the temperature drop hardening my nipples almost immediately. I tried tugging at the blindfold but one simple push made me give up completely, and I could almost feel Gerard shaking his head. So I could find out, he kissed me again after licking up some of the mixture, and I tasted it to be chocolate sauce. I sighed and leant up for more, whimpering as Gerard pulled away and dribbled more on me, sucking some off my nipple and covering my chest in little red marks where his mouth had been. ‘Mmm... Gerard, t-take it off...’ I whimpered, wishing I could see him, figuring it would let me have some release rather than all this teasing, and I sighed, trying to shake the blindfold off gently when the man refused almost every time. My erection was throbbing painfully against his and I whimpered, Gerard chuckling and uncapping some lube from a bottle. I heard the soft ‘pop’ of the lid and felt a hint of release, knowing it would be over soon and wouldn’t hurt so much. ‘P-Please Gerard,’ I whimpered, gritting my teeth as I heard the sound of him lubricating his own erection, the sound of his hand mingled with soft ‘oh’s and ‘mmm’s.

‘M’kay Frankie...’ He sighed when he was sure he wouldn’t hurt me, and slipped the bow free. When I opened my eyes, they were met with his again and I gasped as I got a full look at his body. So much for a fucking release, the man was insanely delicious. I wanted to reach out and touch his toned abs, to run my fingers over his milky, ivory skin, but got no chance as soon, my eyes were closed again and I was groaning in pleasure, my legs moved to wrap round his waist as he pushed slowly into me. Gerard kissed me hotly on the lips and I tasted the chocolate in his mouth, helping to ease the pain and make the pleasure come faster. He pushed in further until his member was nestled deep in my ass, his face buried in my neck and the pair of us panted softly as we both got adjusted to each other. I whimpered and bit my lip, my fists clenched as the man started moving, speeding up rapidly so it wouldn’t hurt and we would both get our kicks a lot quicker. I started to wonder how I could have done this to myself again, but the more he thrust into me, the closer I got to orgasm, there really was no other answer. The feeling of him inside me felt fucking incredible, and my nails dug into his skin on his back as a way of letting him know, my groans of ‘more,’ or ‘faster,’ or ‘so close’ seemingly not enough.

‘Oh Gerard... Mmm, mm’close, so close...’ I groaned again, my body coated in a slick sweat and my erection rubbing against our stomachs as some form of friction, not doing anything for my self control. ‘Fuck... oh fuck,’ I breathed into his hair, my lips pouting as I kissed it a little roughly, meeting him in kiss after heated kiss when he looked up. Gerard smirked against my lips and moved one hand to massage my ass whilst the other pinched and played with my nipple, his thrusting getting more erratic and out of the rhythm he’d created. I found myself overwhelmed with pleasure, unable to control myself any longer, I just gasped, screaming his name. ‘GERARD!’ I shouted, arching my chest and flinging my head back, cumming hard on to his stomach. Almost instantly, another sound was heard from him this time, and I felt him exploding deep into my ass. I groaned softer and softer, my legs slumping on to the table again as he pulled out from me and clutched me in his arms, the pair of us holding each other for warmth more than anything else. I sighed and heard his soft mewling of my name, making me shift closer and rest in his arms.

The pair of us shared the afterglow together and I sighed, looking at him after a moment and biting my lip. Gerard hadn’t said anything, just smirked at me with a soft wink, before getting off the table. This time, I thought, I’m not going to be left here like some dumb founded idiot, so got up too, trying not to stagger too much as I got dressed. I cleaned myself off and sighed, feeling sticky from the chocolate and in much need of a shower, but I soon forgot that when the man’s hands rested on my clothed hips. His lips nuzzled over my ear and I sighed, pushing him weakly away and pulling on my shirt.

‘Mmm, this is only the beginning I hope you know,’ he sighed and I turned round, biting my lip and already feeling less guilty as I spoke.

‘I know,’ I purred softly, giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek and walking out the room whilst Gerard was watching, making sure I looked confident enough to make it out the building before falling flat on my ass in a heap, something I’ve been doing a lot recently.
Sign up to rate and review this story