Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Mondays Suck

by BlueFlare12 2 reviews

The gangs week is soooo good your brain will explode!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 1740 words

0TrainWreck
Mondays Suck:

Maria POV:

Monday has got to be the worst day. The populars are planning how to ruin your day and stop you from recovering from the last hit. They never touched me though, I was the queen of the misfits. If anything happened to me the person that did it would get beaten up by the four main girls.
“Hey Frank.” I greeted, “What are you doing here. Without your girlfriend.”
“I broke up with her. Too much work.” he explained.
“What do you mean too much work. What was wrong with her?” I asked, they seemed like the perfect couple.
“She was just not.. I don't know how to explain it properly.” he thought out loud, “Any way, I was just wondering if you were free tonight.”
Weird question, “ Yes, I have nothing to do all week.”
“Cool. Then you are free for a date?” he asked.
“Okay. But isn't this a little too soon?” I was very worried that this would make him feel worse.
“Nope. I'm pretty sure Hayley is over me anyway.” he laughed.
“Okay. I will see you at break then I have maths. Fun.” I stated walking away.
I will talk to her in the lesson. I had to run to my lesson because I was on the other side of school. When I finally got there everyone was already paired up, but Hayley saved a place for me. I approached her slowly because she was only wearing black, she normally looked like a rainbow.
“Hey.” I said sitting down.
“Hi. Today we have the joy of algebra!” she sarcastically told me.
“I heard about you and Frank.” she just nodded, “ I think you should know that he and I are going on a date tonight.”
She stopped working out sums and looked up at me. I saw the mix of emotions on her face. Shock. Sadness. Disbelief.
“I hope you have fun.” she said quickly and got back to her work.
I just watched her the whole lesson, she didn't look up once. The bell went and she was first out. I felt bad for accepting Franks offer but I still really liked him. I walked into art, yet again Hayley was sat in a seat with no pair. However, I saw Jenna and decided I would sit with her instead. She didn't say much but she had this warm feeling around her. I needed that. It seemed like only minutes before art was over and we had break.

“Hey Maria!” I heard Frank shout from behind me.
“Hey. Are you going to meet the group or..” I trailed off.
“Yeah, want to walk with me?” he asked, I just smiled and nodded taking his hand.
We arrived and got confused stares from the group, I couldn't see Hayley. Pippi was looking worried and Jay was trying to calm her.
“What's up Pippi?” I asked, I was always good at helping others.
“I haven't seen Hayley since this morning and she didn't seem herself. At all. I think its the funeral.” she explained, wait funeral. What funeral?
“What are you talking about since when would a funeral ever affect Hayley. She set off fireworks in memory of Ben when he died. She always celebrates peoples lives not morn their deaths.” I was becoming panicked, like the rest of the group.
“Why didn't either of you mention the funeral?” Gerard asked, as the others looked from him to Pippi.
“We didn't want to worry you. Plus we agreed that we didn't want it to affect our lives, Frank had already broken up with her. We didn't need any more pity.” she explained, moving closer to Jay, “She told me she was going to dress in black for the week. I don't know why.”
There was a moment of silence before we heard the annoying cackle of Sarah.
“Look at Freak! All on her own. What's wrong did the other Misfits reject you!” Sarah laughed with all her other clones.
We were all struck with shock when Hayley just walked away and into the school. I ran after her. This was so out of character for her.
“Hayley!” I shouted, she looked around and then went back to searching in her locker.
I walked up to her, “Why didn't you just hit her. What's up with you?”
“Lots of things but I can deal with them. I just need some time alone and to think. Maybe...” she explained with obvious fake happiness.
“You know that the group are here for you right?” I asked, grabbing her shoulder.
“Sure. We all tell each other everything. Do you know that four people in the group have self-harmed?” she questioned, I shook my head.
“Who was it? I have a right to know they are my friends to.” I was shouting now.
“Well. Pippi, Frank, Mikey and Leslie. Bet you never knew!” she hissed back, she looked angry.
“You said you wouldn't tell anyone!” Frank screamed from behind me.
We looked back and saw everyone standing there. Frank ran away with Gerard following him.
“Like I needed another reason to be picked on.” Mikey hissed storming away.
Leslie just shifted a bit then ran really fast in the other direction.
“I thought that I could trust you but its true what the populars say.” Pippi said glaring at her.
“What do the populars say?” Hayley mumbled.
“They say that you are fake, ugly, a freak, not to be trusted and a user. But now they can add reject onto the list!” Pippi yelled back
The others all walked in different direction to find their friends. All of them giving Hayley a death glare.
“I..I..” I started then just walked away leaving her there.

Lunch came soon and we were all sat talking mainly about Hayley when Frank came over with Pippi they were smiling like Cheshire cats.
“What?” we all said in unison.
“We told the populars some stuff about Hayley to get revenge.” they smirked.
“Do you really think that was a good idea? Now she won't have anyone. Literally.” Leslie pointed out.
“Why are you sticking up for her she let out your secret to.” Pippi shouted back.
“Yes but she only said it to another friend and it could have been Sarah Star!” he argued, they seemed to realise what they had done fast.
“What are we going to do they are already doing it now.” Frank shouted in despair.
“What are they doing?” Mark asked getting up.
“They have split up. A few of them are creating a website about Hayley including personal details, others are sending out a text then the rest are going to beat her up.” Pippi said in a small voice.
“Why would you do that?” Mikey burst out.
Then we saw the school nurse and some paramedics crossing the field. We stood in shock.
“They couldn't have got her already.” I said staring at them, then the Principle and a few jocks were walking across the field.
The jocks were smiling and covered in blood.
Mark got up and ran towards the paramedics, they were helping a bloody person across the field, it took a while for us to process who it was. I couldn't move, it was to unreal.
Then she was gone, Mark had followed her and went where ever it was they took her.
“This can't be happening.” Pippi broke down, “ I made a promise to her. She can't have more bad stuff in her life.”
We all sat in regret.

3pm

Hayley POV:

“I must be the most unluckiest person in the world.” I joked, making Mark giggle a little through his tears, “Don't cry. I'm fine. Well if you don't count my broken arm and bruised legs.”
“What happened?” Mark asked trying to calm himself.
“The usual but with more force and more people. I heard something about site. I need to know what it is about.” I told him.
“Okay but we have to wait until you get home.” he agreed wiping away tears.
“Miss Desent, Mrs Way is here to collect you. She asks you to get ready to go as soon as possible.” The doctor came in to tell me.
I got up and got ready to leave. I was finished within minutes.
“Come on lets get going before she starts worrying.” I smiled as Mark got up and looked at me.
We got out and Donna stood up and took my arm.
“I think its best if you stay off for the whole week, I talked to the school about it.” she whispered as we walked through the doors.
The ride home was uncomfortable for me and I didn't really want to speak. I got in before anyone else, so no arguments or awkward conversations. Then checked my Facebook. I found a message with a link in it. My curiosity took over and I clicked the link. It came up with the web-page and a just stared at it.
“What is it?” Mark asked entering.
I just nodded toward the page, he got the idea and walked over to look. It was split into sections. The first was 'Diary entries', then 'Funny Pictures' and there were more but I couldn't process it fast enough.
“How did they get this?” I breathed, confused.
“After you had that shouting match with Maria, Frank and Pippi got aggravated and went to the populars with information.” my jaw dropped at this.
For the rest of the night I didn't leave my room and I just surfed the net. I came across Marias facebook status, 'Had such a lovely night with Frank!' it had a billion comments, like 'AWW' and 'That's so sweet.' My night was getting better and better. Such a great start to the week. I turned of my laptop and plugged my headphones into my iPod. I fell asleep with The Strokes banging my eardrums. They always help.

The Next Morning.

I felt someone nudge me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mark stood in front of me, already dressed with his backpack on.
“I just wanted to say goodbye and I will see you later.” he whispered, after that he left.
'I fucking hate this week!' I thought bashing my head with my hand. That made me realise I had broken the other arm. Fantastic!
Well at least I have a week off school!
Sign up to rate and review this story