Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Getting Sentimental...

by MuffHeaven 0 reviews

It's the continuing of The Cigarette Incident...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 434 words - Complete

1Ambiance
"Axl, can I ask you something?" said Slash, finishing his whiskey.
"Sure."
The guitarist hesitated a bit when he looked at the singer, who was somehow looking innocent in that moment. Axl smiled curious:
"What is it? Y' know you can tell me everything so... go on."
Slash looked deep in Axl's green eyes that were shining with a mysterious intensity, then he finally blushed and said:
"I was wondering if... Well, Ax, can I hug you?"
The brunette already thought that the answer will be "no", but he became surprised as the redhead started to laugh and answered:
"Sure you can... hug me. What kind of question is that?"
Axl started laughing louder as Slash wrapped his arms around Axl's waist. The guitarist pulled him closer and gently stroked the redhead, his fingers suddenly moving under Axl's shirt.
"Slash, what the hell are you doing?" Axl whispered when he felt Slash's fingers moving up to his head, playing with his red locks. The brunette didn't answer. In fact, Axl didn't want him to answer because he liked what the guitarist was doing.
Slash looked deep in the eyes of the redhead that was wordlessly staring at him. The brunette couldn't stand anymore the urge to kiss him so he just... did it. The guitarist expected some kind of resistance, but Axl even wrapped his arms around Slash's neck, forcing the guitarist to kiss him again.
When their lips separated, the brunette blushed and said:
"I'm sorry. I honestly didn't realize what I was doing."
"No, Slash, you're not sorry."
"?"
"We both know you wanted to do this. So now you apologize just because you think this bothered me."
"Well... It bothered you?"
"Not at all."
"Phew! Y' know, at first I thought you're gonna hit me with the whiskey bottle. And... Umm... You know something?"
"No, I don't know something."
"You've really got a.. tongue like a razor."
Axl laughed as the brunette continued:
"Can I be honest with you, telling you exactly what I feel, without you calling me a "dumb fucker"?"
"Go on, honey."
"So... first, I want you to know that you are beautiful..."
"Aww.That's something... cute from you...Thanks!"
"... and I really like you..."
"Yeah."
"... and I might somehow... I might love you. And it's not like loving a friend or a brother, it's..."
"Don't try to explain. I love you too, Saul."
Slash smiled when he said:
"Whew, this is new."
The redhead pulled the guitarist closer and kissed him, the he whispered:
"But... don't tell Izzy or Duff or Steven about it..."
"It's our little secret."
Sign up to rate and review this story