Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

When You Really Love Someone...

by MuffHeaven 1 review

Axl went out (don't ask me cause I don't know where) for aproximately an hour and Slash misses him.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 514 words - Complete

2Insightful
Tik-tok… Tik-tok…
The clock did its annoying sound again and again, messing your head full of God knows what thoughts…
Two brown eyes were watching every minute that passed by, glowing in a mysterious way.
"It's been an hour since he's gone…" Slash thought. "This is so stupid!"
He laid exhausted on the couch, counting the minutes since the singer was gone. Feeling helpless, the guitarist started gazing at the ceiling, then he lit a cigarette and started smoking. He inhaled the smoke, then sighed.
"Oh, yeah… The ceiling is just beautiful!" whispered Slash to himself, being ironic.
He lit another cigarette.
And another one.
And another…
… Until he finished all the pack that was full at the beginning.
The smoke was everywhere in the room and there was no window open, so all Slash could inhale was that smell of nicotine.
"…The ceiling is so…"said Slash, becoming a little dizzy because of the smoke, then he slapped himself and continued:
"Why the fuck I'm talking about this stupid ceiling?! The ceiling isn't beautiful, you idiot!..."
Then he whispered, blushing:
"Wanna know something beautiful?... Oh, yeah, his eyes... His eyes are beautiful. And there is that intensity I see every time I look into those eyes... Every time! When he stares at me, when he sings, when he's mad because of me..."
The singer's image appeared in Slash's mind, making him smile as his heart started beating faster and faster. He felt the ground shaking and the walls running around him so he just fell asleep, being dizzy...
The guitarist felt that familiar body heat and those fingers gently stroking his cheeks. That was a sign: Axl was back. The brunette decided to keep his eyes closed, trying to fool the redhead, making him believe that he was still sleeping...
... oh, but he wasn't. He was enjoying every moment of tenderness.
Axl's fingers moved gently to Slash's chest, then downer, to the hem of his jeans. Slash got so tensed, thinking that Axl will undress him. But the singer didn't. He thought it's better to do this later...
The redhead's lips touched Slash's cheeks, making him feel so good, then their mouths met in a kiss. The guitarist wrapped his arms around Axl's neck, holding him tight...
"I'm back, love." Axl whispered when Slash opened his eyes and smiled.
He called him "love". And his voice didn't show any irony. This meant that their relationship was getting bigger. And Slash almost couldn't believe Axl just called him "love", so he asked:
"You just said love?"
"Yeah. It bothered you?"
Slash smiled then he said:
"I missed you, love.."
Axl chuckled:
"Oh, c'mon! I've been gone only three hours!... And this fucking room was full of cigarette smoke... If I would have come later, I could find you dead by intoxication! You should have opened that fucking window!..."
"But if I would die, you would miss me?..."
"Don't be an idiot! Of course I would miss you!... But why did you smoke so desperately?!"
"Because that's how I do when I really love someone."
Sign up to rate and review this story