Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

100 Thing's Thing's To Do When You're Bored.

by Danger-Taco-Freak 13 reviews

I have done some of these with my friends and it's very amusing xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 1279 words

5Funny
Top 100 Random Things to Do

1. Go to a furniture store and spin on all the spinny chairs. See which one spins the fastest.

2. Go up to someone and poke them repeatedly while saying "Pokemon" over and over again.

3. Practice hiding while following someone.

4. Go to Starbucks, put a loaf of bread on the counter, and just walk away.

5. Order fries at McDonald's, then ask for fries with that.

6. During silent reading, go in front of your class and start doing the Macarena.

7. Sit in a tree and stare people down as they drive by.

8. Put energy drink in your humming bird feeder and see what happens when they drink it.

9. While taking a test stand on your desk and say Santa is real with a serious face.

10. Give every object in the room a name.

11. Teach your pet rock to swim.

12. Glue a quarter to the ground and watch people try to get it.

13. Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything's normal.

14. Put a walkie talkie in your mailbox and shout at everyone who walks by.

15. Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.

16. In winter put snowballs in your freezer, then in summer throw them at people who are sunbathing.

17. Jump up and down screaming, and when people look at you strangely, just smile and wave.

18. Stand in an elevator and make explosion noises whenever someone presses a button.

19. Bark like a dog at people out the window of your car.

20. With a serious face, order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.

21. Climb up a tree and throw meatballs at people.

22. Go up to a person and say that you like their socks.

23. Try to avoid the sun and if you it touches you scream and pretend to die.

24. Go to Wal-Mart and follow people around like there your family.

25. Ask a vegetarian if they eat animal crackers.

26. Convince your best friend that there is a such thing as diet water :D.

27. Play capture the flag in a mall.

28. Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart and when somebody goes by YELL "PICK ME PICK ME".

29. Stare at somebody until they leave the room.

30. Make sound effects for everything everyone does.

31. Call the airlines and ask if they now have flights to the moon.

32. Pile up some pillows and try to jump over them.

33. Stare at someone for a long time. Then walk away like nothing happened.

34. Ride down your staircase on a mattress.

35. Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.

36. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.

37. Attempt to fall over twice...WITHOUT getting back up the first time.

38. Go into a Pepsi factory and ask for a job while you're drinking Dr. Pepper.

39. Knock on people's doors on Halloween and sing Chirstmas carols.

40. Go to an atm machine and when the money comes out scream i win i win.

41. Go into a store and yell marco and see if anyone yells polo back.

42. Put plastic wrap on a doorway and wait for people to walk into it.

43. Inform a pedestrian that they are a pedestrian.

44. Walk up to a random person and go you are the chosen one.

45. Clap in someones face while their sleeping.

46. Attempt to glue yourself to the ceiling. If you succeed, when people walk past, spit on them!

47. Go in to a public bathroom, go into a stall, wait a second, then scream, "Mommy I need help!"

48. Eat alphabet soup in alphabetic order.

49. Go to pizzaHut and ask for a bigmac.

50. Connect a whole bunch of straws together, then drink a soda from across the room.

51. Attack a bus with a banana.

52. Prove a teacher wrong.

53. Pretend to be a turtrle.

54. Tell your life story to whoever is around. If they walk away, follow them & keep talking!

55. Get some glad wrap and cover an open door and wait for someone to walk into it.

56. Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow.

57. Make an army out of gummy bears.

58. Draw a mushroom in the corner of your classroom whiteboard and then see how long it stays there.

59. When someone says "Have a nice day!" tell them you have other plans.

60. Go watch a horror movie in the cinema and scream at the parts that aren't the least bit scary.

61. Go to a superstore, buy ONE pencil, and pay for it with a hundred dollar bill.

62. Get a pack of Skittles, throw them at people and yell TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!

63. Yell a dramatic countdown and at the end do nothing.

64. Text everyone in your contacts and tell them all to bake a pie.

65. Buy a bunch of stickers and randomly stick them to peoples foreheads.

66. Say "Peanut Butter" While You’re in a Serious Conversation with somebody.

67. Tie hot wheels cars to the bottom of your cat/dog's feet.

68. Ride in an elevator and start sniffing at random people.

69. If you have $10,000, exchange it all for pennies and make huge pile of them so you look really rich.

70. Make faces at the passengers in the car next to you.

71. Make a cake that looks like a carrot and eat it. Beat that, health!

72. Point to the sky in a public place and see how many people look up to where you're pointing.

73. Start laughing insanely in a store, then walk away completely straight faced as if nothing happened.

74. Put a slinky on an escalator. Slinky +Escalator = Infinite Fun!

75. Treat a rock like a plant. Then show your friends how much it has "grown".

76. Go onto a golf course with an air horn and blow it every time someone’s about to hit the ball.

77. Call dominoes and ask for pizza hut's number.

78. Go through a drive through on foot and if they ask about your car, say it's invisible.

79. Randomly in class shout out, "It's time for my drum solo!" Begin hitting on the desk with pencils.

80. Pretend to be a power ranger all day. Make sure to pose!

81. Run around in circles for no apparent reason.

82. Give random people pennies and say, "It's your lucky day, dude."

83. Meow when you are in an elevator even if it has other people in it.

84. Throw water balloons at random people that pass your bedroom window.

85. Poke something. Anything.

86. When you see someone close a door, open it again.

87. Go to Burger King and ask them for directions to McDonalds.

88. Pull over on the side of the road, and point a hair dryer on the road, and see if people slow down.

89. Say "in my pants" after every sentence for the next 20 minutes DO IT.....!!!

90. Pour water in hand, then make a sneeze noise, throw the water on the back of someone's neck.

91. Buy a subway sandwich, then go and eat it at a Mac Donald’s.

92. Stand on the side of the road with a hair dryer and point it at cars.

93. Complain to your parents that you don't have anything to complain about.

94. Have a staring contest with your dog.

95. Set an ice-cube on fire.

96. Make tiny screaming noises when you cut a carrot.

97. Go into town dressed like Little Bo Peep and put up lost signs for your sheep.

98. Stare at a random person for a few minutes, then grin and say, "I'm wearing new socks today."

99. Follow someone but don't tell them why.

100. Try to run through a wall but make your sibling do it first





94. already done it xD

D-F-F
Sign up to rate and review this story