Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Is it good idea? Yea?

by ONotz 1 review

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 246 words - Complete

0Unrated
I opened my eyes to a grinning Gerard over me. “Hey baby… He said. “Happy anniversary!” I said and smiled. It was our 1 ear anniversary; we were just together, but still! He smiled and said “Do you trust me?” I nodded “Of course.” I replied. He nodded and scowled “Promise…” I smiled “I promise.” I said. His eyes smiled and he covered my mouth with a cloth. He held my arms down as I fell into unconsciousness.

I woke up in a hotel bedroom and tied to a bed. My legs spread, along with my arms. I was about a foot off the actual bed though. I squelled. Then I relised then I was completely naked and gagged. Then I saw Gerard coming out of the bathroom in tight leather, black skinny jeans. Knee high boots and no shirt. I got hot at the sight. He smirked “Do you like my little set up?” He asked. I nodded. He took the gag off a kissed me “Are you going to kill me?” I squeaked. He shook his head. “But close…I’m going to fuck you dry, and the best thing is, this is only one part of your gift.” He whispered in my ear. I got a semi hard on and he gagged me again. I liked this present very much…….


SO! Should I continue this? Comment and tell me. OH! Check out my other story Mikey’s Kid’s kid. I updated that to!
Sign up to rate and review this story