Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ray = Bulimic ?

by ONotz 0 reviews

Ray/Bob

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-27 - 575 words

-1Illiterate
“Ray, your fat, ugly and don’t even have guy to say is your own.” I told myself as I stuck my finger down my thought. Everything came up and I felt happiness. I found happiness in this. This was the only way to get the fat off if me. The only hope I had to being in the band.

I am to fat to do anything productive. I couldn’t draw like Gerard, play video games like Frank, handle technology like Mikey, or drum like Bob. I had nothing.

“Hello, I am Ray Toro, fat and alone, just a disappointment.” I whisper to myself as someone bangs on the door “Toro you’ve been in there ages, is everything okay?” Shit. Bob was at the door. I just hope he didn’t- naw he didn’t hear.

I opened the door and put a fake smile on. “Yep, everything’s ok, here.” I say tacking a step out so he could get into the bathroom. He gently pushed me inside “Ray, I could here you in the bunk room. No one else is here though. Now I’m going to ask again. Is. Everything. Okay?” He said . I shook my head.

“Why not?” Bob asked. I held back tears. “Because look at me, I have nothing Bob. You have he drums, Frank has his games, Mikey and his phone and Gee and his pencil. I don’t have a clue what i have.” Bob looked into my soul with his blue eyes. “So, you don’t think you have nothing huh?” I nodded my head.” Well you have your guitar. You have your family and more importantly, you have me.” He said then looked down, probably regretting what he said. “What do you mean bob?” I asked and brushed my teeth.

“Go play your guitar.” He said and grabbed my hand. He took it out carefully and said “Play some thing new.” He whispered and I shook my head. “I can’t, I don’t have motivation anymore.” I said and he smiled. Of course you do, start playing an old song. “Long ago, just like a hearse you died to get in again. We are so far from you.” Gerard sang making me jump. “We all herd Ray, now play.” Frank said smiling and started to move my fingers to ‘Helena’. I started doing it myself. Gerard started singing softly again as bob played drums on his lap and Mikey beat his bass part on the table.

“Now put your fingers to the next string and do it again.” Bob said and I did it, making a whole new song. They smiled sweetly at me. Bob sat down by me now cuddling up to me for some reason. He normally wasn’t like this. Everybody left but him and he put my arm over his shoulder. “You said you needed another guy for you right?” He asked looking nervous. “Can I be him?” He asked with big blue eyes that I found myself being lost in. I punced kissing and licking his neck. I suddenly kissed him full on the mouth making he fall back wards on the couch. I straddled him and rubbed our selves together,
It was fantastic until Frank giggled and I threw my shoe at him. It hit him in the face. :)


*********************************** I hope you had the time of your life!

I really do! I love you Lauren! RIP!
*********************************************
Sign up to rate and review this story